Re: Taylor Kennedy MERGED
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2006, 06:32:12 AM »
maybe not natural, but that's a terrific boob job

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2006, 09:02:14 PM »
Taylor can look very sexy...some of the best photos of her [and vids] are at PinupGlam and Files.  I am surprised though that here at the BREASTEXPANSIONarchives there are guys who are 'disappointed', or even care about, whether tits are 'real' or not.  She has extremely SEXY tits that change in shape as she poses and sways when she moves.  Who cares what's inside them.  Happily she has been very successful during the last two years, starting with an 'amateur' audition with Playboy.  Since then she has  featured in several of their publications,  and has gone on to be  in several other sites, as well as her own.

Taylor, I LOVE your tits...they are as real as any out there.

BTW Danni's site is not a part of the Score empire.  They started out together way back in the 90's, but soon went their own way.  As far as i know we can post pics from Danni's site, but not  from Score.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2007, 03:22:54 PM »
This is for the Taylor Kennedy fans, a big-boob model who's also smokin' hot and who doesn't get nearly enough mention here at the BEA, in my opinion.

Anyway, we've got a brand new set of her up at PinupFiles and this is one of my faves from it, slightly re-sized to fit in here.

Hope you all enjoy...  

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »
It really is amazing how 25 pounds can change a woman from an obviously implants look to a soft-and-curvy natural look.

roap

• B Cup
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2007, 04:21:20 PM »
Well, I think somebody should change her Wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Kennedy

Currently, it states that she "retired from modelling, had breast reduction surgery and opened a pet store".  I don't know about the pet store, but she obviously didn't have a breast reduction!

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2007, 04:25:45 PM »
She did retire.  Didn't she?  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
Always loved Taylor.

Kowalski

• P Cup
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »
stupendous

AlexHollywood

• C Cup
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2007, 05:02:21 PM »
im more of a maggie fan, but taylor is good too.

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 05:15:00 PM »
5'1, 105 pounds?  The pet store isn't the only think on Wikipedia that needs to be updated.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
25 pounds?  Not sure what you're referring to.  She didn't gain 25 pounds in these photos.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »
Quote:

25 pounds?  Not sure what you're referring to.  She didn't gain 25 pounds in these photos.

Taylor gained a noticable amount of weight during the course of her career.  For her to claim stats of 5'1 and 105 is like Chelsea Charms saying she's a D-cup.

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
What's her real story?

She closed down her website before I even knew about her and most sources say that she retired and had a reduction.

I remember reading that she had some other ambitions for her future but I don't recall a pet store being one of them.

I have noticed that her boobs in some of her earlier pictures were much larger and more natural looking so it does seem that she had a small reduction since most result in the boobs looking a little odd (though I still think she is great).

So she retired her own site but still does work for other sites now? Seems odd to me.

p.s. I also saw a pictorial which showed her being almost completely flat, even though the picture quality made it seem like one of her earliest sets. I think we need a proper and accurate boob timeline to end the confusion.

Did she start out flat, get implants, and then a reduction or did she start out naturally large, get a reduction, and then go totally flat? Its very confusing.  

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »
Quote:

Taylor gained a noticable amount of weight during the course of her career.  For her to claim stats of 5'1 and 105 is like Chelsea Charms saying she's a D-cup.

She's always been slim, even when she was posing for Playboy.  As far as the 5'1" she's definitely that tall but I don't recall her ever claiming to be 105.  That sounds more like someone else conjecturing or perhaps it was her weight when she first started modeling.  Either way, Taylor never modeled at 130 lbs.

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2007, 12:10:57 AM »
Quote:

...slightly re-sized to fit in here...

You made her boobs smaller didn't you DJ?... damn you!
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^