Re: Taylor Kennedy MERGED
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2008, 01:34:54 AM »
Good move there, DJ.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »
 I absolutely agree with the initial premise of this thread... Taylor is MORE than lovely enough to warrant a permanent spot in the top-tier of models... the attached image is evidence.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2009, 11:10:46 PM »
That's a fabulous photo Palomine... thanks for posting that.  I'd never seen it before.

Here's another new one from our film archives that was recently posted at PinupGlam.

Taylor is definitely one of those gals I miss and am sad that we lost to retirement.  

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »
So while we were planning out our new models for 2009 and our big anniversary month, we got a very cool and unexpected surprise: a phone call from one of our very favorite models Taylor Kennedy who had been retired completely from modeling a few years back.  Turns out that she knew our anniversary was coming up and she had an idea...so we're thrilled to announce that Taylor has come out of retirement just for us and her fans!  And not only that, the even more amazing surprise is that she's even bigger and better than before, now sporting an amazing pair of 34G's!  Taylor was always one of our favorite models with whom to work, and we are totally jazzed to have her back and that she has helped make this year's anniversary celebration all that much better.  

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2009, 02:11:56 PM »
And here's one from her brand new behind-the-scenes set at PinupGlam  

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »
Wow, DJPFC, if we ever needed something to get our minds off the forum disaster, this is it! Absolutely fantastic news, and I hope everything goes well!

How large is your "family" of models now, would you say?

Q-"Curious"-BE

luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »
Post deleted by luvdemwhoppers
I'm walkin' here

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2009, 07:38:51 PM »
She lost a ton of weight.  Good for her.

TheCat

• C Cup
  • TheCat
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »
She's so pretty. Love the sleeve she has going on.

paula382236

• D Cup
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »
Great shot - can't wait to see more of her beautiful body

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »
 Dear DJ,
As always, thank you so much for sharing!  Your generosity has always been great and well appreciated.

Please share a sample from her non-inked arm, as some folks find tattoos to be in poor taste and take away from a woman's beauty... I'll admit, I'm amongst them.  

She is so beautiful and sexy, and an inkless picture from the current set would be a wonderful gift.

Kindest regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

Good_Grip

• P Cup
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »
Quote:

Bonecracker said:
 Dear DJ,
As always, thank you so much for sharing!  Your generosity has always been great and well appreciated.

Please share a sample from her non-inked arm, as some folks find tattoos to be in poor taste and take away from a woman's beauty... I'll admit, I'm amongst them.  

She is so beautiful and sexy, and an inkless picture from the current set would be a wonderful gift.

Kindest regards,

Bone...

I agree.  The arm ruined it for me.   Sorry Taylor.
Good_Grip

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Taylor is still hot.

I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.

And I love any former Nashville Hooters girls.  Gotta show much love to my Music City biotches.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »
Sorry that some of you don't dig the tattoo... I actually don't mind it.  I also like that it's a stencil-only one.

Odin

• D Cup
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:10 AM »
People are seriously looking at her ARM?!
Keeping boobs metal.