MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Taylor Kennedy MERGED
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2009, 09:16:37 AM »
I'm rather digging the tattoo.  And of course Taylor.

The tattoo seems unfinished at this point; I look forward to seeing more colour.  cherri said much the same thing to me just now.  Not necessarily completely opaque with ink, as the outlines really look nice.

Avoid green if you can, Taylor, as excessive use of that will make the tat seem tired and bleah (to me).  Oranges and yellows and reds would be plusses for sure.

I'm reminded of that one chick on this season of American Idol (cherri watches it, what can I say) who had just the one full sleeve.  Looks great as a single sleeve, although I'm not sure how "too busy" the overall look will seem if both arms were full sleeves.

And while I'm hardly covered in tats (okay, I got one on my back), I would gladly spend time studying Taylor up close, including her tat.  Seriously.

And whatever you do, don't put a tat around your navel.  I find those... well put it this way, I've yet to see one I like, even slightly.  Go for the navel pierce if you like, those are always nice, but avoid belly ink.  (Actually now that I think about it, there was one woman whose pics have made the rounds here before whose torso ink I've enjoyed... huge implants, and she has some subtle inkwork which follows the lines of her hips... high on the hips, but plunging down low in the center.  She still kept her navel clear of ink clutter, though.)

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »
I am a long time admirer of Taylor Kennedy and I am disliking   her arm length tattoo.

And yes, Odin, some of us prefer to appreciate the full physical spectrum of a model and not just her tits!
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Odin

• D Cup
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2009, 02:33:20 PM »
Quote:

turbo said:
And yes, Odin, some of us prefer to appreciate the full physical spectrum of a model and not just her tits!

Because i was entirely serious.
Quite like this reply.

But each to their own. I honestly can't see how this tattoo affects her beauty, especially with it actually being halfway worthwhile looking, as opposed to some slag tag, or a couple of stars on his wrists.
Keeping boobs metal.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2009, 04:57:11 PM »
How did she get to be a 34G? Gotta love Mother Nature.

-- TheZookie "or Dr. 90210" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

dennisnewark

• E Cup
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2009, 05:11:05 PM »
I'm fine with the tattoo.  Really don't care.

She looks great, thanks for the heads up.

DjJimmy

• A Cup
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
Man, what a shame.
It's like putting glitter and jewels on the Mona Lisa.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2009, 02:19:06 AM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
How did she get to be a 34G? Gotta love Mother Nature.

-- TheZookie "or Dr. 90210" 007

Her boobs had gotten bigger as she had gotten older, but a lot of the increase has to do with the fact that she actually had her boobs lifted, which has the same effect.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2009, 03:12:37 AM »
And the effect is pleasing indeed. Thanks, DJ.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

arflech

• C Cup
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2009, 05:56:31 AM »
I think I remember there was a girl with bigger tits who got rejected for her tattoos...and that saddened me

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »
Forgot to post the new HD video of Taylor... her first ever one in HD and she looks as amazing as ever!  

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Snowflakeone

• A Cup
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »
Glad to have her back.
 :D

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »
Me too, although somehow all her photos and such have disappeared in here.  

Here's something to correct that:

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/videos/taylorkennedy-pinkfishnet01.html

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 11:49:28 AM by DJPFC »

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2009, 11:56:07 AM »

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »
DJ -- thanks for posting these photos.  They're all great, but the second one you posted this morning is especially great!!
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?