GoCubsGo

• X Cup
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

gabyybag

• P Cup
    • Digital Claw
    • Email
Re: SPORTSbyBROOKS latest hottie: "Denise" --- very yummy !!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 04:58:37 PM »
Good find, thanx!  

see yaa...  =)  

Tarkus

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 05:03:35 PM »
WHOA!  now SHE is what tarkus finds uber-attractive.  THANK YOU for this post!!!

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

gripntugg

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 06:07:07 PM »
Damn, I was going to post a 'First!'-type message about her last night, but got caught up, er, enjoying her pics, and then was too tired to post...

Nice post in their forum, GoCubs, hopefully they'll keep her around.
mmm...boobies...

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 10:07:18 PM »
Thanks GoCubsGo!!

great stuff!!  

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 11:33:49 PM »
Looks kind of like a very hot Julia Roberts.  
just passing thru

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 12:24:46 AM »
WOW!  Now Denise is quite the find!!!  Thanks a lot!!!  Looking forward to seeing a lot more of her!!!  

notty

• Z Cup
  • Deflating egos since 2004
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2004, 08:43:51 AM »
  What sport does she play?  
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

Mr_Jellybean

• C Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 12:24:44 PM »
Thanks for the post!

I was wondering if there was any way to find specific girls on this site? I have only just discovered it and I was trying to find a couple of girls mentioned in a post here recently?

Thank you again
The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2004, 03:01:52 PM »
Mr Jellybean

You can look up the luscious SPORTSbyBROOKs girls here:

http://sportsbybrooks.com/SbBGirls.html  

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2004, 03:50:14 PM »
bump  

Panzuriel

• F Cup
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2004, 06:16:39 PM »
Sports by brooks always has all the hotties!  Denise is yet another great girl in a long line of fine women!

gripntugg

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2004, 05:04:57 AM »
Another pic with new girl Denise, (and the other, small-breasted but super-cute Denise)...

mmm...boobies...

L_C_R_ANT

• E Cup
    • www.buyneonlights.com/jim
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2004, 11:36:12 AM »
ah... but my question is who's the one in blue second from the left?
"When life hands you lemons, put em' in your bra. Couldn't hurt, might even help!"

"Never nock on Death's door... Ring the bell and run away! He hates that!"

"When playing poker with Death, he's always holding a Full House... It's just that 9 times outa 10, I'm holding a Royal Flush!" --Me

"The main reason I'll gamble with Death is Fate cheats!" --Me