salem

Re: Denise Milani Megathread MERGED
« Reply #3360 on: October 28, 2017, 08:33:43 AM »
The lovely Denise Milani first appeared on Pinupfiles in 2007 and her last appearance was way back in 2011. Although she never appeared topless, she nevertheless was a very popular model and I am going back to her first post from 2007 entitled simply Denise Milani - Volume 1 Set 1

« Reply #3361 on: October 28, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
Picture perfect body from head to toe!

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #3362 on: October 28, 2017, 03:06:39 PM »
Is she still modeling? Or at least taking pics on social media?

bluebottle

• A Cup
« Reply #3363 on: October 28, 2017, 03:13:29 PM »
not sure, but last year she got certified as a fitness trainer...

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #3364 on: November 02, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »
'Specially created for BEA - beautiful DENISE in red suit animation!  8) 8)

Inquiring minds want to know:  All of the recent loose talk about Denise being artificially enhanced (or not?). ::)
Where lies the truth? ::)
Was she? 8)
Or wasn't she? >:(
So many thought all natural?  :-\
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

« Reply #3365 on: November 02, 2017, 11:22:23 PM »
Denise Milani. Was she or wasn't she. I did not care. The truth be known, I really enjoyed how she looked. If I was to have the good fortune, and the privilege to get a lap dance by Denise, or a dead on look alike, I most definitely enjoyed the experience.

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #3366 on: November 03, 2017, 10:09:29 PM »
"Specially created for this thread - DENISE MILANI in motion - 8)

Photo Session ! :D ;) ;) ;)

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

salem

« Reply #3367 on: December 06, 2017, 02:16:36 AM »
 :)

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #3368 on: December 12, 2017, 10:06:45 PM »
Denise Milani ..........................in tennis court animation !

Just follow the bouncing breasts, er, that is,
the bouncing BALL !   :( :( :( 8)

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #3369 on: December 13, 2017, 06:03:42 PM »
So it appears, at the end of June, that Denise up & vanished from her site & social media accounts all at once. 

Hopefully it was on her own terms & she's doing okay.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #3370 on: December 13, 2017, 10:22:08 PM »
This find on the Net oughta stir up the pot re: DENISE MILANI - PART OF A PLOT ? :( :( :(
=================================================
Fact OR Fiction - ? - story follows 8)
----------------------------------------------
The bikini model at the centre of  a drug-smuggling saga involving a British professor has spoken of her terror at being unwittingly dragged into the world of criminal gangs.

Denise Milani learnt last week she had been the ‘honeytrap’ used to lure physicist Paul Frampton into carrying a suitcase of cocaine into Argentina.

She believes the incident could be linked to a series of bizarre emails she received from an obsessive fan who had apparently been exchanging amorous messages with somebody claiming to be her.

Prof Frampton, 68, is being held  in a Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case containing more than 4lb of cocaine. The scientist – who faces 16 years in prison – claims he was tricked into believing he was carrying it for Miss Milani.

Now The Mail on Sunday has traced the 36-year-old glamour model to her home town of Frydek-Mistek in the Czech Republic.

‘I’m terrified that these people, whoever they are, have used my identity to trick somebody,’ she said. ‘Like the professor, I am a victim. Since I found out I have felt very vulnerable and frightened, for myself and for my family.

'I have no idea why they would have picked me and I desperately wish they had not because I do not want people to believe I am involved with drugs.

‘I keep thinking about my email account being hacked and now  I think that was by the same people. Somebody was sending this man emails, which he thought were  from me. My **24** page, where I have 200,000 fans, was also hacked a few months ago. I am very worried that I have been targeted.’

In a telephone interview last week from the notorious Villa Devoto prison, Prof Frampton, who is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of North Carolina, said he had been communicating online with someone purporting to be Miss Milani for 11 weeks before his arrest.
He said he had met the person he thought was the model, who was crowned Miss Bikini World 2007, on dating website mate1.com.
Paul Frampton is being held in Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case of containing more than 4lb of cocaine

In January he flew to the Bolivian capital La Paz to meet her, on a ticket he thought had been paid for by her manager, a man he spoke  to by phone.

He says he was met instead by a Bolivian man, who gave him a suitcase to take to Buenos Aires for Miss Milani, who had apparently flown there for a modelling trip. When she did not turn up, he tried to board a plane home, but was arrested after the cocaine was found in a false lining of the case.

Argentinian authorities insist there is no evidence the brunette was aware her identity was being used. The model, who lives in Los Angeles with her husband and their 12-year-old son, is in the Czech Republic visiting her parents.

She insists she has known of her involvement in the saga only since last week. ‘I was shopping in Tesco in Frydek-Mistek and my cousin texted me from Prague to say they were talking about me on the radio, and that there were drugs involved,’ she said.

‘Then I was in all the magazines here. I have been in shock, shaking and not **83**. I had never heard of Professor Frampton before last week. I have a lot of sympathy for him, though I have to wonder how he could have been so naive. I have also never heard of mate1.com.’

Now she is concerned that whoever used her identity will not be caught and says Argentinian police have not contacted her.

‘I don’t know how to explain to my son what has happened and I’m scared he will read something about it,’ she said.  ‘I’m worried that though I have done nothing, I might be suspected of being involved. I’m afraid if I travel, something might happen to me.

By Polly Dunbar for MailOnline

Published: 20:17 EST, 4 August 2012 | Updated: 12:07 EST, 5 August 2012
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:59:02 PM by gonZo »

salem

« Reply #3371 on: January 02, 2018, 05:22:48 AM »
 :)

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #3372 on: February 23, 2018, 06:58:20 PM »
She's a beauty, one in a million girl

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #3373 on: May 21, 2018, 04:32:31 AM »
Denise in:

here's
sand
in
ur
eye!

.gif animation.............................

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #3374 on: May 21, 2018, 05:12:54 AM »
^ouch!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog