turbo

• Z Cup
On a recent Jerry Springer show...
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2003, 01:09:41 PM »
This alert is after the fact but it can serve as a heads up when this particular episode is repeated.

The episode is "Strange Secret Affairs" and the woman worth watching is called "Electra". My vidcaps of her don't do this gal justice and I highly recommend that those interested catch the show when it repeats.

I am usually not attracted to fake titted blonds but "Electra" really looked good and when it came down to the "confrontation" she gave as good as she got. I also liked the sound of her voice and that goes a long way in making a woman attractive to me!

Here are some caps.  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
Re: On a recent Jerry Springer show...
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2003, 01:14:39 PM »
The strange thing about "Electra" is that she absolutely refused to show her tits during the show eventhough many audience members were convulsing her to do so.

As you might know, it has long been a Springer tradition for guests to flash and or strip on the show.

This vidcap features "Electra" and the Asian gal she cheated with!    
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2003, 01:18:02 PM »
It seems that the Asian gal was getting fed up with all the attention "Electra" was getting from the audience as well as the hand held camermen. So when she started to prompt and manipulate her breasts this is what it looked like...  

D_U_S_K

• Faye Faye
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2003, 01:50:42 PM »
Asian aint bad either.

I probably wont watch it because all the shows are the same.

Some topic dealing with cheating, sexual exploration or just "Im a stripper!".

4 out of 5 guests flash the audience, hooting. The guest doesnt have to be a stripper, it could be "My mom's dead and my aunt wants to take care of me." and the aunt is the one bouncing around stage without a bra. Confrontations are broken up, yet in the end, they sit next to one another and no fights break out. Jerry's final thought makes him pseudo-philosophical. The end.

Sorry, Jerry just irks me. Atleast it's a free tit show, i guess.
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2003, 12:44:06 AM »
Daaaaaamn.  That girl is fine.  I DESPISE the Springer show, but I'd watch for her.  Is there any way to find out more about her?

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2003, 05:27:19 AM »
Somehow when I saw her name, Electra, I immediately pictured her in my head.  She used to be a wrestling valet on the indy circuit(did some shows with her).  She always said she wanted to go on Springer, but had to come up with some good bullshit to get on.  Looks like she found her good bullshit!  Her real name is Staci by the way(not giving out her real last name though).  She's a sweet girl with a great personality and a very wicked sense of humor, hence-going on Springer for fun.

Woo hoo, I've seen her naked!!!!

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2003, 01:55:32 AM »
Repeat--Daaaaaaaamn.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Some random episode of Springer on my TV
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2003, 02:50:49 AM »
Right now there's a HUGE-breasted stripper named Summer (not the Summer you usually hear about though) who's a stripper who does a lesbian act with her girlfriend, and wants her man of two years to do a threesome with them right then and there.  Because she apparently wants both of them, and thinks he's crazy not to want both also.  Anyone else seen this?

Mammeister

• Banned User
Re: Some random episode of Springer on my TV
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2003, 04:57:02 AM »
If he agreed to doing a threesome on the show, they wouldn't be on Jerry Springer and Summer wouldn't get all that free publicity on TV and you would never have seen or heard of her.

Everybody knows the crap on the Springer show is phony. Its just a bunch of no talent lunatics getting their 15 minutes of fame at any cost.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2003, 01:29:14 AM »
I didn't say anything about the realism of the show.  I just said there's a girl with giant tits, and gave her basic situation so anyone else who'd seen it could know that was who I meant.

By the way, he agreed, and she got topless (BIG censor boxes) and they made out a lot before they were made to sit down.  Her girlfriend was old and ugly.

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2003, 04:17:55 AM »
  Where are these shows? Which network? I'll set my satellite. Springer and the other guy with long hair whose show is always crowdy with bigtitted sluts?

Blax12

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2003, 05:41:10 AM »
I believe the second guy you're talking about is Howard Stern.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2003, 03:10:30 AM »
  Yes, that's the guy. Where is him?

Blax12

turbo

• Z Cup
Two-Timing Titter on Springer.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2003, 12:16:22 AM »
Its the old story a woman who feels severly neglected by her husband and, while looking for a shoulder to cry on, winds up **83** with his best friend.

This gal's name is Joy who claims to have lost so much weight that she is now half the woman she used to be! She declares that her husband pressured her into losing the lbs and is responsible for pushing her into the arms of another man.

Joy 1 of 2  

turbo

• Z Cup
Re: Two-Timing Titter on Springer.
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2003, 12:24:34 AM »
This series of caps provides just one instance of Jerry Springer's "security team" pulling on womens clothes and basically groping them in the name of crowd control.

If you've seen Springer before or watch with any regularity - you know what I mean.

It took almost no goading by the audience or prompting by Springer himself to get Joy to demonstrate her sizable bosom...

Joy 2 of 2