zulluh

• X Cup
Smashing tits
« on: October 30, 2004, 02:48:38 PM »
I just found this Suzie Sparks pic and i wondering how about some girls get grabbing all those milky-flesh soooo strongerly!
Dear God, i just love that!

...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

SteveZ

• F Cup
Re: Smashing tits
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 11:49:45 PM »
One time i was going down on my then-g/f.  When I looked up for a second, she had this death-grip on her breasts.  I mean, like, her fingers were digging into her breastflesh.  It was super-hot, because it was a good indicator that I could play a little rougher with "the girls."

A year or so later, i was in a similar situation with a different then-g/f.  Same thing.  This time, I noted "wow you're being really rough with those..."  She responded, "Oh yeah, you can do whatever you want with these, I don't mind," and proceeded to hold each boob by only her (huge) nipples, and shake them violently.  I was like  , because until then, I had only known women who wigged out when anyone played even slightly rough with her breasts.

So, it just goes to show: if you wanna know what you can get away with, just follow her lead.

Steve Z

blumpkin

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 01:38:26 AM »
My wife loves it when I squeeze her breasts hard. It depends on the woman, but my wife loves it. Her breasts are so big I can use them as leverage ... and she loves it.

BooBig

• B Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 01:56:02 AM »
This brawd that I was banging had a set of L'natural E's.  I use to grab those shits so hard, there would be purple marks the next day...  
( o )Y( o )
A boobie must be BIG enough to plug a tolet...

SkeetSkeet

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 01:16:04 AM »
That is the first time that I've visited this site and said to myself, "GROSS!"  Ack, wish I had never visited this thread.  To anyone fortunate enough with slow-loading browsers, I would recommend hitting back and enjoying other threads.

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 04:57:32 AM »
Quote:

I just found this Suzie Sparks pic and i wondering how about some girls get grabbing all those milky-flesh soooo strongerly!
Dear God, i just love that!

Cmon ! Zulluh, you are trying to convert me to only naturals here :-) ?

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2004, 08:46:33 AM »
Quote:

So, it just goes to show: if you wanna know what you can get away with, just follow her lead.

Steve Z  

In my eyes this is the best suggestion that could be made here. Take her the way she needs it. There are girls that can get an orgasm while you are playing with her nipples - in a mixture of hard and soft.

Vanessa  

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2004, 09:11:15 AM »

Quote:

In my eyes this is the best suggestion that could be made here. Take her the way she needs it. There are girls that can get an orgasm while you are playing with her nipples - in a mixture of hard and soft.

Vanessa

WOW, Vanessa Montagne replying into my thread! welcome back
and enjoy...!  
Enjoy my gallery here!

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2004, 09:50:09 AM »
*kiss*  

tabitha

• A Cup
    • www.bbwtabitha.com
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 10:17:05 AM »
Oooh, that's an amazing picture, wow!

I won't compare at all, but I hope you won't mind if I post my own squishing pic... it's one of my faves!  I hope you enjoy it!  

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2004, 10:31:31 AM »
Wow - Tabitha! That`s incredible. I love it!

Vanessa  

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2004, 10:57:21 AM »

Quote:

I won't compare at all, but I hope you won't mind if I post my own squishing pic... it's one of my faves! I hope you enjoy it!

Fuckin' Jesus, Tabitha! That's a very good one squeeze!
And Vanessa, please, post yours!!!!!

Enjoy my gallery here!

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2004, 05:10:27 PM »
Another one very strong squeezing by Jackie from Justits...
Almost milky spurts...craziness!  

Enjoy my gallery here!

Dippy

• C Cup
    • www.dipstikk.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2004, 10:51:56 PM »
Nice breasts, but she scares the shit outta me...
I mean, damn!

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2004, 11:24:07 PM »
Asymetrical beauty, post-squeeze...  

...no idea who the model is... ran across her in NGs... unbelievably alluring super-plush strawberry blonde, with what looks like a full cup size difference between her boobs. Creamy thighs to die for.