Milkmaniac

• E Cup
Sightings galore
« on: August 09, 2001, 01:01:00 AM »
Well the 90 degree + weather here in RI for the last several days has made it tit-lovers heaven.

The other day I was at a local appliance store called Bernie's.  At the cashiers counter was this lovely little Latina whose name tag identified her as Marcia.  She was about 5' tall, 20-22 yrs old, medium length brown hair and a very pretty face with delicate features and big expressive eyes.  

I was thrilled to note that under her stylish suit top were two very large breasts, probably D cups but on her tiny frame they appeared much larger.  We chatted a bit as she took care of my sale and she was as sweet personality wise as she was sweet to look at.  Luckily during my transaction, the phone rang and delayed her processing my stuff, so as she talked to the customer, I was afforded overtime to discreetly take in her luscious figure.  I forgot to mention that she was very slender, probably weighing around 100 pounds.  Absolutely lovely.

After my sale I wanted to look at one or two other things quickly before leaving.  Then as I was on my way out I had to walk past her counter and she was looking at me with a bright smile and I smiled back and said goodbye and she did too.  I felt like a teenager all over again, and was thankful my wife wasn't there to bust me (no pun intended) as she always does when there's a cute, busty female I'm talking to.  She has a good sense of humor about these things, but even so, I always get red in the face from embarassment.

After that fine day, I had many other errands to do and it seemed that EVERYWHERE I went there were big titted women walking around in next to nothing, with their sweaty tops clinging to their braless breasts!  Oh how I love a good heat wave!  

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: MoundHound ]

To BE or not to BE; What was the question?