Re: What happened to the Mansion Of Midnight Eyes?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2001, 08:36:00 AM »
Yeah Franco. I feel your pain. I never show anyone this stuff unless I know they would not mind. But that seems fair, given that I do not ask anyone what they are into. I like it if these things are private for everyone. Some stuff some people do I tend to react with a    now and then. It's all taste.

The only people who I get a surprise from or those who stumble on it! A bit of comical hyginks there! I really don't see the problem. One of the people who saw it was into wips n; chains and things, and I pointed out that that person really should now talk, given there fetish is not exactly excepted by everyone either.

Everyone has a fetish. It's just most of them think everyone should have THEIR fetish!  

Almost everyone else has never given me a problem though. That's about 98% no problem to 2% "that's odd".

Yes. I checked out the old site. By the looks of it, it seems that he was very excited about being on The Archive. I really don't think he left on his own will.

But you know what? If he left up his old site, I am guessing he means to eventually return. I hope anyway. Anyone who seemed to enjoy what he did that much will probibly return. He also left up a lot of enfinished comic book style stories he put a lot of work into, and I know I would never leave such stuff up if I did not intend to come back.

I just wish he had a working E-Mail! Bugger.  

Anyone have some nice Pics from the old BE site? I'm more than happy to exchange some other Pics I have with anyone interested. Some of them are really nice.

Leviathan

• G Cup
    • www.angelfire.com/ms/LeViAtHaN
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2001, 11:16:00 AM »
Hmmm... Akio hasn't touched his old site since he moved to the BEArchive, about three years ago. I don't think he has any intentions of making any updates on it. The fact that he hasn't taken it down probably just signifies that he's either not bothered to or whoever made him take the Archive site down (if that's what happened) hasn't noticed it yet...
Leviathan

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2001, 02:40:00 AM »
Ops! Here is my E-mail.

[email protected]

Oh, if anyone knows Voluminous E-mail, do you mind sending it to me or posting it? I would like to offer him the same trade if he is interested.

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2001, 02:23:00 AM »
a party in my honor and i'm horribly late.

i'm really not sure what to say...

akio

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2001, 03:06:00 PM »
Yah, Akio is alive ... who are you again?

-Munch "Kidding" Wolf

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2001, 08:15:00 AM »
Are you pulling my leg, ahamu???

Are you really akio?  

Don't lie to me! I will hurt you if you are false!  

But if you are telling the truth, HE IS ALIVE!

Where the hell have you been?  

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2001, 08:21:00 AM »
    And if you are the real Akio, welcome back!

How's the art coming along? You were getting really good when I last saw your work.

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2001, 11:48:00 AM »
Nice to know you're alive, akio.  As you can see, you've been missed.  

The Warlock

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2001, 12:55:00 PM »
it really is me. i mean i really am akio! i'm pretty surprised to read all these posts. it makes me feel good.

jdii disappointed me as much as anyone, i think. i wanted to finish the story but it would have been too time consuming; happening two had already been delayed for months simply because i hadn't gotten around to it. it was a mistake to take on a project of that size. on an impulse, i burned the mansion to the ground - an act heavy with symbolism, probably, though not particularly effective, since i'd been neglecting the mansion anyway. i can't say i miss it too much; if i were to recreate it today, it would be different. in retrospect, my main regret is not saving those jungle de ikou mpegs that imaginos captured! but i'm sorry for leaving without so much as a word, particularly after leading people on with jdii happening one.

leviathan made some interesting speculations. we all face a question of balance: how do we manage our social lives and our fantasy lives? it's sad when fantasies hold a person back from pursuing potential realities, but as long as reality is up and running, indulging in fantasy seems very healthy. at least, it's good fun. i'm not ashamed of my fantasies. if they are "immature," then they must mature through a natural process. i won't struggle to conform to a guess at what "mature" fantasies should be - it's impossible for me to imagine anyway. human sexuality is fascinating for all its depth, variety, and absurdity. and as i said, as long as reality works, let fantasies play.

i've thought recently about starting a new site, though i'm not sure where to build it. i'd like it to be free for me and free for guests. and i'd do it under a new name.

for now, i'm here: [email protected]
feel free to email me. i try to reply to everyone but sometimes i'm just too disorganized!

by the way, i heard recently that there's a jungle de ikou tv series in production - but it was only a rumor. i've been trying to confirm it but so far have come up with nothing. anyone have any leads?

thanks again, everybody.

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2001, 01:42:00 AM »
Well akio i for one am personally glad your back it really sucked with out you being around (not many otaku bust people around here   ) but im just glad to see your still alive! But i have just one question since that project was to time consuming aka:just a bitch to do    are you going to have some new thing your going to work on or are you just going to live the mansion in ashes? well just let us know here and please man next time you run off for six months leave us a note or something i thought you died over here    

-The ruler of mirc
-seforin

kahm

• A Cup
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2001, 09:44:00 AM »
Heya Ahamu! :) Glad to see you Back and BE'in, and not just bettering the world with real live Japanese pulchritude (I love your choices for the Eiko Koike pics you post)

If you're interested, I just bought the JdeI DVD - and I can produce some fairly nice rips :)

My email is [email protected]

Kahm

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2001, 07:50:00 AM »
since some of you asked what i'm working on now in the area of busty manga, i thought i'd share a work in progress. i really should add animation to the rest of the body, if i get around to it.

[ September 13, 2001: Message edited by: ahamu22 ]

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2001, 08:25:00 AM »
Looks great Ahamu.  I'm glad to see you're okay and still with us.  
-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

What happened to the Mansion Of Midnight Eyes?
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2001, 12:32:00 AM »
I've been away from the site for quite a while, and now that I've come back, I find Akio Kid's Mansion Of Midnight Eyes w/Jungle de Ikou is missing!  Agh!  And of course the answer would have been in one of the forum posts that disappeared in the re-up.

Is it gone completely?  Or has it just been moved to another location?

Another regular demoted,

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2001, 02:01:00 AM »
hello mister bigfoot. nice to have you join us again...As I recall the mansion had a buring down the house logo about a month or so ago,,,to my knowlege he has'nt been heard from since just before that logo was posted..Sad that he didnt leave his body of works in place as an archive.    .regards PE