Harmony Bliss MERGED
« on: August 09, 2001, 06:14:00 AM »
Harmony Bliss has a new site at photoclubs.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:17:41 PM by salem »

ac man

• E Cup
Re: Harmony Bliss MERGED
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 08:41:00 AM »
has harmoney got any other web sites?
what a nice set!!

JoiWest

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2001, 11:10:00 AM »
Hi Hooterman and AC!

Mistress Rhiannon featured her on her site several months ago. Harmony is on Mistress Rhiannon's site and SCORELAND. Member sections of each.

Joi

[ August 11, 2001: Message edited by: JoiWest ]

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2001, 11:26:00 AM »
Joi:

Thanks for the info.  :-D

see yaa...  =)

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2001, 05:52:00 AM »
Harmony is very hot!  

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2001, 09:03:00 AM »
I posted that I thought she was hot on the other post of her, and recently checked out her pics on the site. I've never heard of her before.
ANyone know where she's from and does she feature or work as a housegirl? Any magazine appearances?

HarmonyBliss

• C Cup
    • www.harmonybliss.com
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2001, 11:26:00 PM »
I've heard from some email buddies that i've been mentioned here a few times so I thought I would become more active online and post here. Due to the recent tragedy in NYC(my home town) I am still very shocked and a little numb.<BR>I hope all of you are okay and have not lost any friends or family. Most of are fortunate in that we haven't but none of us are un-touched by this. I hope we can all get through this together.<BR>For those of you who've emailed me through my website, my apologies about returning your letters. I've not been online much lately and let too much email build up in my msn email account. Suffice to say, msn isn't quite like hotmail as if it gets too full it deletes everything in the in-box, not just the oldest emails. So I lost all the emails in the in-box, and a few of them were possibly people from in here. My apolgoies. Please email me again. I will set up a hotmail address today too, and possibly change the address on my site to that during the update.<P>I will post this on my site when I update it next week but i wanted to post this here so nobody thinks I'm ignoring them.<P>Thanks.<p>[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: HarmonyBliss ]

Mod edit to thread title to aid in search. -Pal
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 01:04:28 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2001, 11:38:00 PM »
Woo hoo, first reply !!!!!

Course I don't have anything to say, but welcome ...

-Munch "man of few words, yah right" Wolf

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2001, 11:55:00 PM »
Harmony,

I've seen your pictures at Rhiannon's site and in Score.  You're amazing!  It's a real treat to see you post here.  

Since NYC is your home town the pain is probably more acute for you than for most of us.  Hopefully healing will come with time.

capper

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2001, 12:13:00 AM »
Psst, capper, who is she?

-Munch "btw, DOH" Wolf

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2001, 12:26:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  

• E Cup
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv/
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2001, 07:17:00 AM »
Hello Harmony,

Welcome to the BEA Forum.

We're all shocked by the recent horrific events, but I hope you'll find this a safe harbour from the real world as do some of us others.

Best wishes,

brianm

I am Albert Brennerman.

http://www.flyingrabbits.tv

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2001, 08:06:00 AM »
Welcome Harmony!

I've been an admirer since seeing you on the SCORE website. You are a welcome addition to our little community.

I hope that you are doing well considering all the chaos in NY.

(Psst Munch- check out her site @ Harmony Bliss

Trace

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2001, 10:16:00 AM »
Welcome to the asylum, Harmony.  

I know it's been a horror the past week - especially for those of us close to the city.  Still ... this place (the BEA, the Forum, the channel over on IRC) has some good eggs in it, so hopefully you'll find yourself feeling at home here.

And if you're feeling off-kilter, it's perfectly OK.  As someone or other said, "War is the H-word."

Best wishes.

Trace

-T
===
"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

"That word is 'Nazi.' Nobody cares about their motives anymore."

- A.R. Moxon

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2001, 05:12:00 PM »
Hey, she's a cutie

-Munch "blondes are more fun" Wolf