ekim

• C Cup
Biggest Asian Women?
« on: May 18, 2002, 12:58:38 PM »
This may have been asked before, but I'm curious: with the general fact that most Asian women are modest in natural breast development, does anyone have any info as to which group of Asian women has the largest breasts, as a general rule? Just curious, there ought to be some info about that ...

steveo

• L Cup
Re: Biggest Asian Women?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 01:49:01 PM »
The Farangdingdong, of course!

Read about them here:

http://www.farangdingdong.com/
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2002, 03:13:56 PM »
Yes of course, the Farangdingdong!!  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

hilarius

• E Cup
    • www.geocities.com/drhilarius2002/index.html
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2002, 04:11:21 PM »
other groups can be found in places of pure imagination...
<attach is bigger

hilarius

• E Cup
    • www.geocities.com/drhilarius2002/index.html
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2002, 04:12:55 PM »

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2002, 04:30:26 PM »
Not the Chinese, certainly not the Japanese. I've met a few Korean and Thai women with nice chests, but I think the biggest have been Filipinas. I guess they're Eurasian, really, so they might have a few more big-bust genes than other groups in the neighborhood.  

natis

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2002, 04:37:48 PM »
i dunno completely about the truth of that anymore.  my ex is chinese and she was thin with a 36c.  also all my friends are asian and quite a few of them have decent to large chests.

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2002, 05:06:02 PM »
I've tended to notice in the UK that asian women as in indian or pakistani tend to fall into two catagories : thin and ugly or fucking stacked and gorgeous.

I know it might sound racist but it's not meant to be, but one girl I knew who was pakistani or something like that was thin, ugly and had a hairy neck (shudder). But I have seen asian lasses to die for and THEY WERE BIG, I mean we are talking FUCKING MAMMOTH, HARDON CITY HERE I CUM!(wehey!)  

My only point is that never make a move on a woman with a better tash than YOU, black, white or brown. It just plain grosses me out (shudder, err yukky).

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2002, 06:21:45 PM »
dunno about you.. but i'm asian and all my relatives are asian and most of the people i know are asian... not one single girl who is considered large at all... and the ones who might be considered moderately sized are only that way because they're fat...

i don't mean to be racist either... but i really do tend to like girls of European origin much more...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Fret Pearson

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2002, 06:57:51 PM »
I love Asian women.  I do travel to Japan sometimes, and the biggest are definitely not the Japanese or Koreans.  Among my friends, the Chinese are on average much bigger-breasted.  But Toomuch is probably right that it's the Filipinas.

However I will say that the largest breasts I ever saw in person, non-professional, were on a Japanese woman, a friend of a friend.  I've only met her twice but each time was a pleasure!  

She is about 35, very short, and a bit overweight.  Each breast is much, much bigger than her head.  She stoops a bit because of their weight, and I honestly don't see how she manages to do anything around the house, let alone walk.  If you can imagine breasts bigger than Subgirlie's (though not quite as round and bouyant) on a small Japanese frame, with an unfortunately dumpy ass, you'd have a good picture of her.  She currently has a seven year old daughter - very cute, very thin.  When that girl hits puberty...  some lucky boy is going to lose an eye!

Fret    

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2002, 09:59:27 PM »
hehe Fret.. yeah so like i said... the few asian women who have larger breasts are just overall larger...

and me liking the larger breasts but on a slimmer frame... i guess that's why asian women don't seem to be for me...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2002, 10:19:24 PM »
Farangdingdong? I think he was talking about real breasts, not balloons.

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2002, 08:08:26 AM »
Occassionally you'll see an unaugmented asian girl with a fair sized bust who's skinny.  There was this one Japnese girl that was in my 2D Design class and she was about 5'3" and wasn't skinny, skinny (she had moderate hips, and rear slightly larger than normal for most asian girls), but she had a small trim waist and a small D cup bust.

I've run into a few asian girls who are quite thin and have at least C cups—like the girl in my advanced drawing class.  24 years old, thin, about 5'5"-5'6", small hips, asian sloping rear, defined waist, C cup bust—when they leaned over to put some of their work away while I was talking to her her relatively loose V-neck shirt draped down enough for me to see her bra and the nice cleavage of her perky C cup bust.  Passing conversation already found that they have a boyfriend, but she's still nice to talk to about various things.

My half asian friend (the one I meantiond that I had a hard time not looking at the design or text on her shirt) has small D cups on a 5'2" slightly chubby body.  Geeze her breasts project in her shirt (and her nipples are VERY sensitive to the cold)!

Then there's my asian friend who asked out once (they said that they weren't ready for dating yet, and yes they haven't dated since the time I asked); 5'6", rounded (but not overly so) hips with a semi-small sloping rear, trim though semi-defined waist (only defined because of her hips), and a bust that's most certainly a D!  One of her friends once set her up with one of my male friends for the homecomming formal in HS and she kept her cash for the evening wedged between in her cleavage!  I try to make a point of hugging them goodbye or hello mainly as a friendly gesture (though it consequently has nice side effects as well).

However it's not to say that all of the asian girls around me are large busted (many in my classes are merely small to large B cups).

BTW, Jizz, if it sounds like I only like asian girls, it's not the case.  I like asian girls a lot (since I'm asian and can get away with liking them without my family or friends saying that I have a thing for asian girls), but I like caucasian girls with dark hair or red hair, just not blonde—I do however make exceptions for notable cases.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.