rhinoceros82

• C Cup
Favorite Twins?
« on: November 19, 2004, 04:25:23 AM »
Id have to say the Barbi Twins.  Agree?  Disagree?  

evilkirk

• P Cup
Re: Favorite Twins?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 07:02:38 AM »
Barbi twins, hands down.  

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 08:01:16 AM »
  I remember a (supposed) sit-com -soap opera-teenage trash called "Sweet Valley High". It was a total crap but there were two bloned twins playing the main characters and they were goooood looking.

Blax12

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 08:06:17 AM »
   I found it, their names were Cynthia and Brittany Daniels.

Blax12

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 08:34:21 AM »
I've always preferred Carmen and Carla Morrell.

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2004, 08:42:20 AM »
Carmen and Carla Morrell are very, very HOT !!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MorrellTwins

http://www.flashdancersnyc.com/features/feature_morrelltwins.asp

They are both 5'8", 125 lbs and 38DD-25-34  :-)  
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2004, 08:49:10 AM »
http://jenx3.com

Dahm triplets are pretty sweet also.  And yes, I know that the topic is for "Twins."

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

BNLsascha

• D Cup
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2004, 09:28:39 AM »
I can t decide which Twins I like best ...
I d go with those of Tiffany Towers at her best times, but as of now I am in for Chelsea's  

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2004, 09:49:55 AM »
Heh. Favorite twins? Nadine Jansen.    

boobman69

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2004, 11:36:39 AM »
Hey can we get the hookup with a Morell twin gallery?
Anyone have any links on the net?
Alllllright!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2004, 02:36:32 PM »
1. The Barbi Twins
2. The Morrell Twins
2. The Tenison Twins (tie)
4. The Collinson Twins
5. The Bush Twins (Jenna is not as hot as Barbara IMO)

The Dahm triplets are interesting only because of the novelty of having three women appear exactly the same and nekkid. Other than that, they don't impress me much.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2004, 03:24:15 PM »
Several years ago Crystal Storm was in a calendar as the "Double D Twins."  Basically, she was shown on each month in two different poses, creating the illusion that she had a twin sister.

Calendars were sold at Spencer's Gifts.  Does anyone here have any pics/scans from the "Double-D Twins" calendars ?  

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2004, 03:26:35 PM »
http://www.crystalstorm.us/Crystal's%20Catalog%20Page.html

Just found out that Crystal Storm is selling the 2000 calendar from her website:

These are brand new "old stock" calendars from Spencer's Gift stores' year 2000 edition. Crystal stars as "both" halves of the infamous "Double D Twins". Jam packed with beautiful photos of Crystal that you never see floating around the 'net. She's never been sweeter, cuter, or as sexy!  

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2004, 12:38:51 PM »
bump  

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2004, 06:02:16 PM »
Here are Mary and Madeline Collinson, who shared the title of Miss October 1970.