ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: What program do you guys use to do Morphs?
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 07:13:00 AM »
Photoshop Junkie...cs3(Can't live without the Warp tool)
Call me Bob.

derf79

• G Cup
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »
Between the Warp Tool and Liquify, there's nothing better than PS CS3
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »
I'm gonna be using a tablet soon :) Just bought a Wacom :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Angelusx

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »
Between the Warp Tool and Liquify, there's nothing better than PS CS3

Except for CS4

snake94115

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 05:22:09 AM »
I got a better question what is a cheap or better yet free and easy program to use.A few years ago I remember finding 1 that worked pretty well.You just clicked and dragged the area you wanted to stretch.Although I no longer have that program if anybody knows of something like that please tell me.I remember getting some very decent results.

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »
Gad, I've got Corel Photopaint (I think, I've got Draw, at least), Paintshop Pro 10 (special free-from-the vendor-nagware deal), a copy of Photoshop 7, but strangely I wind up using the Gimp so far.

morphing to me means something different, as 3d modeling does morphs for Poser (if you're not literally spinning dials...;)

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
Edited by mod due to Owner's rule about such things:

(Do not share...) Information about peer-to-peer file sharing (BitTorrent, eMule, etc.) or sites/forums that distribute bulk pirated material (Viper, Abshell, etc.).{/quote]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 11:22:05 AM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
Whoops!

Sorry about that Pal!  :(

It is so seldom that I go in to this type of discussion and I screwed up.  :o

Mod edit: it's hardly the end of the world ;) ...we're just keeping things as Owner wants 'em. Thanks for understanding. :) -Pal

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:32:54 PM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

bcyct_mcteng

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2012, 10:16:58 PM »
im starting to use the gimp program lol

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2016, 11:46:35 AM »
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/

A new program called "Affinity" is coming out for windows asking for beta tester, and already available for Mac for $40
Looks very impressive! and its not a subscription and free updates. I think your jaw is going to drop when you see the video!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2016, 12:32:48 AM »
Final version of Affinity 1.5 came out for windows OS and the warp mesh tool is amazing, you can set the mesh to the shape of the breast and then syncronize it with the source material and the then switch to destination and warp the breast from there. It also has the liquidfy tool as well. The magic brush tool detect edge so much better than adobe photoshop. The smooth selection tool allows you to see the smooth line as you adjust, so no more guessing tolerance.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 08:58:23 PM »
Artrage 5 just came out for those that want to have more of a painter effect in morphing. They added liquidfy tool to the brushes, and improve on perspective guideline. and also grid line. https://www.artrage.com/

Deux_Anges

• D Cup
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2022, 09:37:54 PM »
Hello everyone,

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I am wondering people can recommend in 2022 (soon to be 2023!). Way back around 2011, I played around with a free software called Anmanie SMP and found it easy to use, and gave quite good results considering its simplicity. I tried it again in the past few days and discovered:
1) It does not cope well with the large pictures that are common in today (anything 1000 X 1000 pixels)
2) The original developed disappeared and all development stopped.

So, what's good (and free) these days? I am tempted to try out GIMP, but I am wondering if there are any other recommendations.

Thanks,
DA

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2023, 09:26:50 AM »
Hello everyone,

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I am wondering people can recommend in 2022 (soon to be 2023!). Way back around 2011, I played around with a free software called Anmanie SMP and found it easy to use, and gave quite good results considering its simplicity. I tried it again in the past few days and discovered:
1) It does not cope well with the large pictures that are common in today (anything 1000 X 1000 pixels)
2) The original developed disappeared and all development stopped.

So, what's good (and free) these days? I am tempted to try out GIMP, but I am wondering if there are any other recommendations.

Thanks,
DA

Gimp is probably the best free one out there, lots of support for it and high compatibility with photoshop, only way you're gonna something better is either by paying for it (photoshop) or getting a five-finger discount.

Deux_Anges

• D Cup
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2023, 11:44:54 AM »
Thanks for the input. Yeah, I guess GIMP is the go-to now.

DA