mmac27

• A Cup
What program do you guys use to do Morphs?
« on: November 23, 2004, 04:40:55 PM »
Just curious, I've seen these before & it seems a lot of people do them here.  I was wondering what program you need to do it.  Also what program you use to make GIF Files.  Thanks in advance.  

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: What program do you guys use to do Morphs?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 05:14:13 PM »
pixia works well if you know how

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 08:09:25 PM »
Most people here use photoshop but paint shop pro and corel do as fine a job if you know what you're doing.  As for *.gif animations, the cheapest thing I know of would be animation studio from the same people who make paint shop pro.

• C Cup
  • Admirer of large breasts - 日本語でどうぞ
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 09:23:36 PM »
Even though I'm not a "serious" morpher (I just do occasional quick morphs for my own entertainment), I use Paint Shop Pro 5.01, running on Windows 95.

I've tried to "transition" myself to GIMP on Linux, but I'm too comfortable with the feel of PSP, having used it for 8 years now.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 11:30:48 PM »
I use both Adobe Photo Shop and Paint Shop Pro....each for different tasks.

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2004, 02:38:46 AM »
Photoshop is good, HOWEVER it's very expensive... i use Paint Shop Pro 8.10, and it's very fine to do anything with pictures and graphics.  
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

Sonic_Morph

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 05:22:34 PM »
Photoshop ver 7.0 upwards. The liquify in ver 6.0 dosent allow zooming etc.

Angelusx

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 05:31:31 PM »
Adobe Photoshop 7 was free for me so that's what I used, I tried paint shop but it just didn't work out for me, then I upgraded to CS and I love it

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 06:54:15 AM »
  Started with photoshop 5 (got it for free by a friend) then I passed to photoshop 6 (free this one too).

As a matter of fact, photshop is very expensive, but IMHO it is better than paint shop pro (more features). Don't know about the Gimp and the others.

Liquify in version 6 of photoshop is tricky, because you only see the layer you are working on in preview. So it takes some practice, especially if you use it for small corrections (like floppy bra straps). In version 7 you can see the underlayers, and this can help you out. It is an important feature, but it looks to me the only important difference among 6 and 7. But I have to admit i saw version 7 only a couple of times.

Blax12

daydreamer

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2005, 01:32:29 PM »
Photoshop 3 and GraphicConverter.

Daydreamer

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2005, 02:25:51 AM »
ahm, im no serious morpher... but i have several decent enough morphs, but they involve bursting... and i know thats kind of, well a lot of people bug out about it... either way, many programs are easily capable of creating decent morphs. with enough time and patience. Personally? I use microsoft image composer. the slightly retarded cousin of photoshop.  if you wanna see my results, id be happy to show.
Check it out, Odyssius rocks. So do I.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2005, 02:23:01 PM »
I forgot to put in what version I use of PhotoShop...it's 6.01 and the PaintShop Pro is version 6.02. I was very fortunate in that I received both programs from folks who were loaded and really didn't understand how to use them..or just didn't care to learn.

The BEA gets the benefits of both!  

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Litch

• F Cup
    • The BE Grove
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 08:31:42 PM »
I use photoshop CS... mainly because I know how to use it from drawing.
In addition: Doom!

http://thebegrove.com

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 10:16:11 PM »
mmac27, although it may not be clear to people who haven't seen the original, I think you picked an excellent image as your avatar if you use an image program with layer support.  

Although what I do isn't quite the type of morphing you mean, I (now) use Photoshop CS(v.8) to color and alter (mostly) drawings. I started, briefly, using MS Paint in 1996, but quickly moved to Photoshop 4 (and later PS6).

What little BE morphing I've done has been of the "shrink the girl" technique, so I can avoid the loss of detail that "liquify" (first available with PS6) may cause. Well, ..OK, I also do it to avoid the learning curve for how to make the morph look good.    

..and I rarely do BE morphs anyway, because I'm usually satisfied with the original breast size.
(..as he quickly ducks and runs for speaking sacrilege on the BEA)  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.