Claire

• F Cup
Morph an Anime Picture?
« on: December 01, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
I was wondering if its at all possible, to Morph the attatched anime picture.

Give her....hmmm i dunno....as large as you think she needs xP

id say she needs to be big heheh!

Thanks in advance  

mister_mystery

• P Cup
Re: Morph an Anime Picture?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 06:11:49 AM »
Yes, it's possible.
I couldn't get any larger without it looking ridiculous.
Wait. What am I saying?
M?M

just passing thru

Claire

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 06:23:43 AM »
thank you M?M, now i know its possible to morph anime pics i may post more requests from time to time!

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 11:24:47 AM »
Actually, I should think 2D art (which is what you meant by anime picture) is easier to morph than photos. Especially if it's lineart (no color). 2D art usually has less fine detail and color range then photos and therefore are easier to make the morph look "realistic" (IOW, look as if not morphed).

As many here know, I "alter" many drawings. I don't use the term "morph" on this site because it implies BE here. Although I have morphed an image a few times, I mostly color and "nudify" the pinups I choose to work on. I'll create an example of a drawing I did all of the above and add it to this post, later.  

Added: Here's my example when I did all of the above (BE/Color/Nudify)

Personally, I like the Catgirl's original proportions, but I was fulfilling a request.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

Claire

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 11:42:44 AM »
hmm well if its slightly easier then normal human (3d) pics, then i may request more in the future o.o

TheHerald

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 12:38:27 PM »
Actually, despite what I said above, I've seen very little interest by most of the REAL BE morphers (I don't include myself in that category) to do drawings. They tend to prefer morphing photos, presumably because they prefer looking at photos of women over drawings. Especially if the woman in a drawing is less than perfectly realistic (i.e. no anime eyes, no furries, no cartoon look of any kind). I'm interested in seeing what images you request morphs of and what response you get, but it may be a small number willing to do this kind of morph. Just so you understand.    

Claire

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 01:21:56 PM »
i only wanted one morph, which is what i got, thanks again M?M

I never want more then one morpher doing it xP
so as long as i get one morph im happy

and i can always ask my friend to mirph when he isnt busy  

L_C_R_ANT

• E Cup
  • A guy from the beginning of time...
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 10:36:58 PM »
Well I gave it a try myself (seeing how I've started trying )  came out a bit out of proportion though... I think I may have been trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill so to speak

"When life hands you lemons, put em' in your bra. Couldn't hurt, might even help!"

"Never nock on Death's door... Ring the bell and run away! He hates that!"

"When playing poker with Death, he's always holding a Full House... It's just that 9 times outa 10, I'm holding a Royal Flush!"  --Me

"The main reason I'll gamble with Death is Fate cheats!"  --Me

Claire

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 04:26:06 AM »
lol thats great, she is so big O_O

thank you

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2004, 08:01:08 PM »
Not so much fast as well as M?M did , but i tried in fact...

...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

Claire

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 08:57:41 PM »
awsome guys really awsome!

might request another one soon hehe!

thank you all!

if anyone else wants to try , fell free!  

WantumBigger

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2004, 01:01:10 AM »
it just seems to me that it's redundant to morph a drawn picture because someone can just draw them bigger instaed of morphing them.  There are certainly anime pics with MONSTROUS tits, what's the matter with those?

TheHerald

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2004, 02:01:50 AM »
WantumBigger , I think the first mistake you are making is thinking that all drawings are equal.

Each drawing is different in some manner and, also, people who look at the same drawing will see them differently. Therefore, I may find the figure very appealing on the drawing of a beautiful woman in a bikini, yet wish she was nude. Someone else might wish she had larger breasts. It's all a matter of seeing something that looks good to us, yet thinking there is something about it that could be improved. Actually no different then someone's reason to morph a photo.

Your second mistake is assuming that the original artist is willing to make the change someone else desires (like drawing the breasts bigger).

You make the point that there already are drawings of women with "MONSTROUS tits". I, for example, happen to like certain artists that don't draw "MONSTROUS tits", but I like how they draw the woman's figure. ..or I simply prefer that artist's style/method. Yet, if I want to make a change to those drawings, I can't ask the original artist to change them unless I'm willing to find and pay that artist whatever commission he/she may charge. Realistically, it's nearly impossible with drawings from Japan and only a little easier in the US, if the artist is even willing.

The motivation to morph a drawing is really very similar to the reason why people want to morph a photo. For example, why don't you tell GALVATRON that he shouldn't waste his time morphing Jennifer Love Hewitt when he could be looking at Lisa Lipps photos instead. I dare you!    

ROBRAM89

• G Cup
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2004, 03:39:28 PM »
Quote:

For example, why don't you tell GALVATRON that he shouldn't waste his time morphing Jennifer Love Hewitt when he could be looking at Lisa Lipps photos instead. I dare you!    

I'll do it. I never thought she was hot.  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"