ELESIS

• F Cup
  • United Kingdom
Re: Busty Buffy honeys
« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2007, 06:26:46 PM »
Her'e another 1, this is ace
"Just Call ME E!" (Like My work, Make a Comment, It only takes a few Seconds)

"Be A Part Of The Forum, Why Not Contribute!."

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #631 on: October 24, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »
Wow, some AMAZING shit's happened since the last time I looked in here. And R&H is my personal savior.

Quote:

Krunk said:
I haven't done anything in a while, but I figured a shot like this was enough to bring me out of retirement.

Holy SHIT! What did you make this from?
Quote:

Tendrak said:

I tried my hand at Dawn. Interesting to see how my regular art skills apply to this.  

How did you do that?? It looks kind of like a drawing...but kind of like a photo?

Stunning!!!

Okay, I think some Forum distinction for "Best Photomanip Ever" should be created for this. Fucking incredible.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #632 on: October 25, 2007, 09:18:33 AM »
 Fantastic work by all!

May I ask that morphers consider having the name of their subjects in the filename? Some of us appreciate and collect the great work, but are less than familiar with all the young actresses who populate summer movies. Thanks!  

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #633 on: October 25, 2007, 09:44:06 AM »
Quote:

ELESIS said:
Her'e another 1, this is ace

WOW!! that almost belongs in the Chubb thread!!!

Call me Bob.

ELESIS

• F Cup
  • United Kingdom
« Reply #634 on: October 25, 2007, 11:32:38 AM »
Cheers bob its thank to you and your tips that help me create these great morphs.
I'm working on some more!!

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
« Reply #635 on: October 25, 2007, 12:04:06 PM »
You're most welcome!!

I love being able to facilitate more boobage on the internet!!!
Call me Bob.

ELESIS

• F Cup
  • United Kingdom
« Reply #636 on: October 25, 2007, 02:13:15 PM »
and another to add to the great thread!!!

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #637 on: October 25, 2007, 05:14:40 PM »
Quote:

ROUNDandHEAVY said:

As some feedback on this one, Michelle looks perfect, but Alyson looks a little out of place.  A little too much forehead, and the facial expression doesn't look natural.  A very solid effort, especially with a preggo Michelle.

captbimb

• A Cup
« Reply #638 on: October 26, 2007, 10:47:37 AM »
Quote:

Angelus said:
Quote:

ROUNDandHEAVY said:

As some feedback on this one, Michelle looks perfect, but Alyson looks a little out of place.  A little too much forehead, and the facial expression doesn't look natural.  A very solid effort, especially with a preggo Michelle.

Agreed.   Over all a lovely image; however, Alyson's purple and stretched belly ( for my own taste in naughty pictures) could be covered.  But again over all a very nice image.  Well done.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
« Reply #639 on: October 26, 2007, 10:52:33 AM »
thanks..you are right, but for some reason Ally gives me more trouble than Michelle on a regular basis, maybe its her hairline or face shape....

Call me Bob.

GALVATRON

• Z Cup
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
« Reply #640 on: October 26, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
bwaaahhh!

Here's the problem, or at least, here's how I see the problem. Alyson is a skinny girl, with a face to match. You're trying to put her skinny girl head, on the body of a heavy girl. The result is bound to look out of place. Michelle, had a bit more roundness to her features, so a fuller bodied swap doesn't looks so out of place.

And now for a general word on a fulfilling career in face swaping:

1. Pick the right head for the right body. Try to find a donor body, of a girl with a similar head shape, size length... This was just touched on, but it really makes everything MUCH easier. For example, Natalie Portman looks great with Christinamodel, their heads just mesh really well. (making Natalie that wierd orange color is a bitch though)

2. Placement. This can be tricky. Try and find a picture where the "new face" is in the same position as the old one. As a rule of thumb, I like to use the ears as the "lining up" point. The first reaction is to use the eyes or the jaw, but this will result in an off looking picture, because not everyone's eyes are equally distant in relation to their head, same of jaw. But, eveyone's ears are more or less where their head meets thier neck. If there is excess jaw hanging out, you'll need to clone over it. Of course, this is rarely perfect. Which segues nicely into the next part...

3. THE NECK! When a head is in a different position, the neck will fold differently. Study some anatomy and try to recreate any new folds, trachea bulges...

4. Hair. This can be another pain; but, it can also become a friend to cover up flaws. If someone's head is looking to flat, not enough crown, neck problems, add some more hair! Find donor hair from another picture if needed. Of course blending hair can be arduous, but poorly blended hair can be a crappy picture. (Be sure to test the image at different brightnesses, Many A time I make a  pic on one monitor and it looks fantastic, only to see it on a different monitor, and I notice a bunch of hue, brightness, and sharpess differences that make the image look like crap) One last, but important thing about hair. Always keep the hairline of the person who is being portrayed as the fake. A picture of Aly Hannigan, should have Aly Hannigan's hair line. Otherwise it looks like an amalgm rather than a fake. Bangs, or any hair peeking over the face is the only exception to this.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
« Reply #641 on: October 26, 2007, 08:20:22 PM »
That's very well put Mr. Roboto, I am going to quote you in my tips thread!!! Oh and I guees you're right, she is thinner than most of my body donors, but that's something i will have to suffer thru!!
Call me Bob.

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #642 on: October 27, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
Quote:

ROUNDandHEAVY said:
That's very well put Mr. Roboto, I am going to quote you in my tips thread!!! Oh and I guees you're right, she is thinner than most of my body donors, but that's something i will have to suffer thru!!

Reading over what Galvatron said... why not try Danielle Derek as a donor for Alyson?

Angelusx

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
« Reply #643 on: October 28, 2007, 03:31:47 AM »
Quote:

Angelusx said:
Been a lttle busy, but I am working on it

Work is complete...

Quote:

Angelusx said:
So I had intended to morph the pic Angelus posted of Michelle, but that would have taken a while then I found another pic I wanted to transplant onto a great Taylor Kennedy pic from one of the other threads, but that didn't come out well, so I found yet another pic of yet another model, this one I think came out well, let me know what you think

Angelus "They said I was daft for building a castle on a swamp, but I built it anyway, it sank into the swamp, so I built another and that one sank into the swamp, so I built a third that one burnt down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp, but the fourth, the fourth one stayed..." X

Went back to picture Angelus posted for Michelle's bday, and did the reverse of what I originally intended instead of putting boobs on her body I put her head on a body that already had boobs, then I made them bigger.  I think this one came out much better, partially because the two head shapes matched better as well as the colors, also I developed a new technique to aid in color matching.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
« Reply #644 on: October 28, 2007, 07:30:26 AM »
Yeah but sometimes my kink takes over and i want them to plump a bit as well, I guess that's just going to be my cross to bear in selecting donors. This is all very helpful to hear perspective on stuff i just usually act instictively on.
Call me Bob.