Claire

• F Cup
2nd Morph an Anime Pic, Please
« on: December 06, 2004, 11:02:04 PM »
Wondering if anyone could miorph this anime pic, as big as possible!

its not exactly a great pic to morph, i just like it o_o!

anyone up to the challenge?  

Thank you

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: 2nd Morph an Anime Pic, Please
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 11:17:03 PM »
Claire , it pains me to say this because I, personally, see no harm in morphing this drawing (and I think the drawing is beautiful), but IMHO you are going to have to remove this drawing due to Forum rules about [censored] images. I think the mods have been flexible about drawings in the past for various reasons, but this girl seems too obviously LESS than 18 years old. That may be why many have looked, but none (till me) have posted a reply (much less a morph) to this thread.  

Please try another anime pic, ..I like your taste in drawings, so far.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

Amy

• Banned User
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 12:38:33 AM »
err eww yeah sick, that is really really sick and nasty to ask for.  

But again we are dealing with 'claire' here, or whatever other name this person is going under, milkmaid, maynard, whatever all over again, which ofcorse always means we are dealing with someone who is as I sahll say, not playing with a full deck of cards at any point during their life.  

~Amy  

Claire

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 08:52:13 AM »
amy shut up!

seriously shut up about that shit !

so i made a mistake and posted a [censored] pic, it is hard to tell with some anime pics

ill change it

Amy

• Banned User
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 12:35:47 AM »
Quote:

so i made a mistake and posted a [censored] pic

"A Mistake" you say? That is quite a small bit of overlooking, you seem to make 'mistakes' each time you breath. If you at all get what I am saying.  

Change the image or not, whaever really, the point is, well, my point anyway, 'leave' flat out pack up and leave this place in peace, that is what I myself would like, but hey that is just me, and me being sick of your whinning all the time. Let's whine some more shall we?   Let's see what shall it be today, how about the story of you weighing your breast----sure. How about the BS of I do not have a camera so cannot have imgaes of myself, so I shall post 'cartoons' that I claim look like me, again----sure.

As is always whatever maynard, hbk, milkmaid, claire, or whatever other name and 'sex' you choose to go under tomarrow.  LOL!!!!

~Amy  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
Do we really need this hostility?

I don't know Claire ...  I don't know Manard ... except for what I've seen them post here.  I don't believe they are the same person ...

I don't find Claire annoying ... I do find Manard annoying (no offense Manard) ...

I don't believe either one is over 18 .. but that's just an opinion ... I'm not asking for an age check since this is a don't ask don't tell place ...

That given .. I don't see any reason that Claire, or Manard should leave ... they have every right to post here (assuming they are over 18 .. which until they say otherwise is all we can assume)

As I've said before .. asking for pics is rude ... if I person wants to supply a pic .. they should by their own choice ... people are entitled to their privacy ... posting here does not eliminate that right ...

I have no opinion on the gender of either Manard or Claire ... as I have said before .. until I meet someone in person .. they're just little 1's and 0's ...

-Munch "If being annoying was a bannable offense .. I know several people who would want to show me the door" Wolf

Tendrak

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 03:50:01 AM »
*Raises hand.* What makes her less than 18? Seriously. I don't see it. She's petite? I know petite +18 year olds. She's not massively busted? We can all attest to adult women who are not. She's blushing? Last time I checked women can do that. She's short? Some of my favorite big busted girls are quite short. In my browsings of the web I've seen some sick stuff. This does not qualify. I'm not saying she couldn't be 16 or 17, or that I remotley approve of pediphilia. Just she could be either. I'd have to ask the original artist.  
Breasts are like planets. The bigger they are the more they draw you in.

ROBRAM89

• G Cup
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 04:08:38 PM »
To drag this thread kicking and screaming back on-topic, somebody PLEASE morph that second pic!  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"

TheHerald

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 06:36:40 PM »
To answer your question, Tendrak , it's mostly about head to body proportions. Look at Claire's second image for comparison. See how much longer and larger the body is to the head. That's an adult body. The body shape of the first image is also more **09**-like. It's what I call a kidney bean shape with a head and appendages (admittedly, her hips & thighs are starting to reach adult proportions though). I also think the face looks like a **09**, but admit it's difficult to be sure with the manga style of drawing faces. I'm not good at guessing ages, but I would rate the first drawing as a 10-12 year old.

Again, please understand that I LIKE this drawing and don't personally have a problem with it being morphed. I also feel that a drawing doesn't represent a real girl and therefore no harm can be done to "her". BUT, there are rules in place on this Forum and there are many visitors here that DO have a problem with any HINT of [censored] images around here. This taboo seems to be getting stronger lately (or just more vocal), I don't think images of "Christina the Model" would have been tolerated if she was just getting started recently. Remember, she started when she claimed to be in high school (under 18). Come to think about it, there HAVE been a few protests in Christina threads as well.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

Tendrak

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 09:26:18 PM »
The second picture is toward the extreme end of the long and large body. Some artists get their proportions completely off and make the hips and legs inordinantly sized, or inavertantly shrink the head. I'd bet the second artist worked his/her way from that sort of proportioning. I think there's more contributing to the first's youthful appearance, such as the shine and roundness added by the color, and her hips being somewhat masked by loose clothing. I agree that her head is slightly large, but not alarmingly so, and I simply don't buy her as a **22** at all. She's too developed in the hips legs and breasts. If you made her legs slender Sailor Moon sticks, took away her breasts and narrowed her hips, then I'd agree, but it's too much of a combination. Another mark of age is flaw. Scars, pours and basic texture granulation. Now lots of anime is colored in a fashion that excludes this, and true, it doesn't make, say, Nurse Nanako look like a **22**, but it certainly doesn't hurt her look under twenty. I just think this idea is sharpened in this particular picture and if we could find her inked only she'd look a tad older for you. Just my opinion.
I certainly respect yours, Herald. You taught me a thing or three about anatomy!  

Tendrak

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2004, 09:29:45 PM »
But Robram is right, and if you'd like to go into further depth on the subject I humbley ask we take it to private messages.  

Tsunami2k

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 12:57:37 PM »
2nd pic i like cos i seen it at sky lounge myself. even though i haven't been there for over 6 months!! I've got nothing against Amy or anything, but do you throw fits like that often? can we not just get along. anywho, nice pix and um, yeah... they would make a killer WP(wallpaper) maybe i'll make one when i have bit more free time!

2nd of all people aren't PERFECT! we all make mistakes and have our flaws. I'm sure you've made mistakes just like everyone else. OK! I'm outtie L8R  

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2004, 09:09:35 PM »

Quote:

I would rate the first drawing as a 10-12 year old

Japaneses like so much drawing little girls in sexy poses, so i assume that girl is under 18 for sure...
And Claire, i like so much your postings, but morphing an anime picture is quite difficult, understand -
neither any pic like that is "decently" morphable, imo.    
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

wiggyx

• B Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2004, 01:37:59 AM »
Please people, this is silly.  "She" has tits.  "She's" only [censored] if you want her to be.  It's a drawing.  Anyways I emailed her and she sent me a photocopy of her ID, which clearly shows that she is of age to be drawn, fully clothed, and displayed in this forum.  And finally, just to show zullah that this is a perfectly morphable image...  

wiggyx

• B Cup
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2004, 01:38:46 AM »
oh yeah, her ID...