Derob

• D Cup
3Darlings/3rd-art.com question
« on: December 13, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
I just found out about 3Darlings (at http://3rd-art.com). Great stuff! If you haven't taken a look, you should.

I had a question for longer-time members. There're a bunch of older videoclip libraries that have pictures but the movies have been removed, and those movies looked good (Sarah and the Magic Big Boob Chocolate, Cheers!, Kelly and the Fabulous Udder Cream). Does anyone know where I could get those? The site owner's been mum so far about it.

--D

Re: 3Darlings/3rd-art.com question
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 11:23:41 PM »
i just joined myself and can't believe how incredible the site is.  for anyone who is a fan of a lot of the stories in chili's section, you'd love the site.  it's obvious the technology gets better and better as they go.  i can only imagine how good it will be say 5 years from now.  the claire avatar comes from the site.

unfortunately, i have the same questions you have regarding the older movies.

'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 01:52:15 AM »
The older movies were from before his site changed to pay.  He used to make and sell pictures and movies on disc, but changed because he was barely clearing cost.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 06:00:25 AM »
"udder cream""  is from the paid times. really.

Grasshopper_

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 06:33:34 AM »
Here is the link the first one didn't work http://www.3rd-art.com/Welcome.htm  It was the first paysite I paid for it has been one of my favorite sites also.

jat470

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 07:00:26 AM »
Quote:

The older movies were from before his site changed to pay.  He used to make and sell pictures and movies on disc, but changed because he was barely clearing cost.  

This is true; I bought one of his discs about a year ago with all the movies mentioned earlier. There were three in all at one point (I got the last in that series) which he had still been selling until recently, or so I thought. But try dropping him a line: [email protected] and asking him some questions; he's always been a cool shit with me.  

Fates_Arrow

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 07:11:25 AM »
What luck!  I logged on this morning with the intention of asking about 3Darlings/3rd-art.com to see what subscribers thought of the content or if anyone's had any problem with billing.  Looks to me like everyone's pretty positive (except for the missing old files, I guess.)

Anything else a guy should know before plunging in?  

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 09:26:54 AM »
Quote:

What luck!  I logged on this morning with the intention of asking about 3Darlings/3rd-art.com to see what subscribers thought of the content or if anyone's had any problem with billing.  Looks to me like everyone's pretty positive (except for the missing old files, I guess.)

Anything else a guy should know before plunging in?  

strongly suggest reading some of the bimbo/slut stories in chili's annex.  leads to a chicken/egg question.  which came first, the stories or the website.  
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

ZaDocTor

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 10:08:31 AM »
Hello,The Images, created at the 3Darlings Website.Has, always been one of my favorite places to visit on the Inter-Net.The content displayed at that website are best. That, I have seen.~TakeCare~  

( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

rhps613

• B Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2004, 06:58:14 AM »
any chance you could share some of those old movies since they are now no longer viewable  

JCD

• D Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 09:18:12 AM »
If you want to find some of the old videos that you can't get at anymore, you might want to try searching some yahoo groups - I know there are a few dedicated 3rd Art groups in there somewhere.  
 "Are you sure you want to go to red alert, it does mean changing the bulb" - Kryten

Derob

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2004, 06:35:11 AM »
Quote:

But try dropping him a line: [email protected] and asking him some questions; he's always been a cool shit with me.  

In my original message I said he'd been mum because I'd sent him email and heard no reply for a little under a week. But he's since replied. Thumbs up for good customer service!

--D

Fates_Arrow

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 07:22:45 AM »

Quote:

In my original message I said he'd been mum because I'd sent him email and heard no reply for a little under a week. But he's since replied. Thumbs up for good customer service!

That's great. More importantly, what did he say?

Any luck getting you hands on those older files?  Is he re posting them or selling the CDs again or what?      

Derob

• D Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 08:08:51 PM »
He asked which ones I was interested in. I don't know if he'll send those to me, or make them available on the site, or what. I'll update when I hear more.

--D