editor

• F Cup
Recent sighting and match
« on: June 02, 2002, 04:03:00 AM »
I may be getting old but, I never can forget a face.  This girl bumped me with her shopping cart in the Publix supermarket just this morning. The car is in the shop; I have to walk everywhere because we don't have a real transportation system in Miami....She was the sunshine in an otherwise rainy day.So here I am surfing for pics and she has an ad in TopHeavy amateurs!  Says she is 34FF which sounds just about right.  Her waist was very narrow flarring out with a proper firmly shaped Cuban ass that matched her large breasts.  I could have sworn that she had a kid in tow though. Any researchers out there that can check this girl out.  Also, right after that in an Eckerds, I spotted a woman with some enormous breasts.  It was an unbelievable day rising to C. Mercer heights.  This girl was reading a Source magazine with Rapper Trina on the cover.  I summoned up the nerve to ask her where she found the magazine.  She gave me directions, but at that close range I could not look at her breasts.  It would have been rude and, since I am married I always feel that little voice in my head - you married guys know what I am talking about...don't you?  

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Re: Recent sighting and match
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2002, 04:47:40 AM »
She is in Miami? Gee, I guess I will have to ride down from Ft. Lauderdale and check out all Publix supermarkets!  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

editor

• F Cup
Re: Recent sighting and match
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2002, 07:37:04 PM »
That would quite a task!  I saw her at the Publix at 48th and Biscayne Boulevard.  This should narrow your search a bit...