Juliekat

• BA's Muse
Alright...who's da thief?
« on: August 16, 2001, 07:02:00 AM »
I ran across this in my hometown newspaper. Anyone here care to fess up?  

1,000 bras stolen from Victoria's Secret
Star Tribune
Tuesday, August 14, 2001  

If the people who snagged more than 1,000 bras Sunday from a Victoria's Secret store in Rochester, Minn., turn out to be repeat offenders, police can hope they'll at least be wearing clean underwear.

More than $35,000 worth of bras of assorted colors and sizes were stolen from the store, in the Apache Mall, around 3:30 p.m. The store was open at the time, said Lt. John Edwards of the Rochester Police Department.

Edwards said the thieves emptied large boxes full of the undergarments. He said the boxes, which were apparently sitting on the top of display tables, held about 40 bras each. The boxes were then put back on the tables, empty. He guessed they made off with "a lifetime supply, and then some."

The Limited Corp., parent company of Victoria's Secret, did not return calls Monday.

Edwards said that he didn't know whether the store has its own security cameras but that the mall's cameras didn't show anything out of the ordinary. He said one of the store's employees guessed that all the stolen merchandise could have fit into two large shopping bags.

"I guess there must not be a whole lot to these things," Edwards said of the missing undergarments.

He said the Rochester police don't have any leads on who took the bras or where they might turn up.

"It's not something most women are going to buy off the street," Edwards said. "We're certainly not going to find someone standing on a street corner selling these bras out of the trunk of a Buick."

After reading this a bit closer, I believe if it involved one of us, the last quote would read: " ...selling bras the size of a Buick."

Kissies,
Juliekat

"grOw" volumes #1-#4 and #5 (issue 1) as well as the grOw stOry Collections now available!: http://www.bustartist.com/

Re: Alright...who's da thief?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2001, 07:28:00 AM »
Granted I've been to that mall and only live 40 mins away...I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME!!!!  
HandyRefuse

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2001, 03:55:00 PM »
Ha! Thanks for the smile, Julie!
[Rent this space]

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2001, 08:04:00 PM »
Fer sail...dubble barreled sling shots...one long ring and two shorts...ask fer bubba.

brstfetish

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2001, 03:55:00 AM »
It wasn't me either! Now if it were a custom made bra shop????  

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2001, 12:23:00 PM »
Y'all can't pin it on me, the Rochester I Live near is in a different state! (kinda wierd to have a yankee say y'all, isn't it, but damn it, I love okra and crawdads!! )

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2001, 02:44:00 AM »
Wasn't me! I was just in Rochester that day to visit a sick aunt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.