trukbutz

• B Cup
My avatar caused me to delurk
« on: January 06, 2005, 02:28:13 PM »
Any one know if my avatar is anyone I should know or just an incredible amateur?  I had to ask the experts...  

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: My avatar caused me to delurk
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 07:51:07 PM »
I don't recognize her, but tho it's hard to tell from such a low rez image (even in your attachment) the white pattern on her shirt looks odd... seems like it could be a morph, regardless of her identity. JMHO.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 03:30:18 PM »
Looks like a morph to me.  

trukbutz

• B Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 08:11:41 PM »
Say it ain't so, guys...thanks for the feedback.  

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 10:13:54 PM »
I don't know who your attachment is but your avatar is none other than the beautiful Roberta Vasquez from Playboy.  She also did a few movies for Andy Sidaris (sp).  He did a series of movies: Malibue Express, Hard Ticket to Hawaii.  She's in a few of the sequels to Hard Ticket to Hawaii.  (I can't recall the names... Savage Beach?)
"If I had my way, women would have three boobs.  Two in front and the other on their backs... that one would be for dancing." ~ Al Bundy

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHeavyHallOfFame/

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 11:30:04 PM »
Of COURSE... one of my faves but I didn't recognize her there in low rez. That IS RV and no, she's not morphed I don't think (looks that big in regular pix). One of PB's best ever... right up there with Miriam G, Janet L, Marilyn L, Cynthia M and Patti F IMHO.

Amy

• Banned User
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 11:38:19 PM »
hehe I got beat to it, ehh well in anycase, yes is, Roberta Vasquez of Playboy fame, her images of her in the police hat and 'losing' the police outfit are indeed nice, well I think anyway. (imput ad for people to go and buy Playboy's DVD Calander Collection: The 90's) Where she being a 90's playmate has a very nice segment in the colelction.  

~Amy

oldschool79

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 11:17:10 PM »
It wasn't your fault Palomine. The pic in the attachment is clearly not RV and supposedly was his avatar once. But some time has gone by...