Tiggo

• Banned User
Crystal Storm in Columbus, OH Jan. 11-15 at "Colombus Gold"
« on: January 07, 2005, 05:19:07 PM »
I have observed that there are many BEAers from Ohio and I was considering going up to Columbus to see my fav dancer, Crystal Storm.  I've seen her twice, once in 1999 in Florida and in 2000 in Arkansas, and she is very sweet, sassy, friendly and...oh yeah... INCREDIBLY WELL ENDOWED!  Absolutely HUGE!

She's fairly short, and so the effect of her MAMMOTH boobs is literally breath-taking.

I was just posting here for two reasons.

1.  Does anybody here have any info or advice concering "Columbus Gold"?  For instance, is it very expensive?  Drink minimum?  Are the girls hot?  Friendly?  Is it standing room only on Friday nights?  (If so I might go up on Thursday;  I hate crowds).

2.  If anyone is going, PM me if you perhaps want to meet up.  Nothing funny, I only say this because I'd be alone and if anyone else was going, there's always safety in numbers.  

And who knows?  Perhaps there's stuff I could learn from you
and you could learn from me about the whole BB industry, or if nothing else, I'd be happy to buy a drink for a fellow BEAer.

Well, that's it.  I hope anyone who can goes to see Crystal Storm.  There are TOO FEW big-boobed touring feature dancers as it is, and perhaps if we as a big-boob loving community can really come out and support Crystal, perhaps other huge-boobers will try to start dancing again.  who knows??

For more details, click

right here to learn more and see some free Crystal pics and vids!  She is AWESOME!  

trumpcard

• A Cup
Re: Crystal Storm in Columbus, OH Jan. 11-15 at "Colombus Gold"
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 10:08:59 PM »
I believe it's a $10 cover no minimum. It's not too dark and there are some nice little spots hidden away. Last time I was there the girls were hot. There are generaly lots of spots open to sit so you don't have to worry about standing. Of course if you go there you must go net door to pure platinum. All the girls there are nude and it's a $20 cover for your first time, $15 thereafter. Since I live here it's only about 20 minutes away. I'm waiting on March as Chelsea is coming to Columbus Gold.  

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 10:47:55 PM »
i don't know if anybody here at the BEA gives a shit about huge-boob strippers anymore.... but if you do... and you know the TRUE E! HOLLYWOOD STORY behind the shenanigans at the Columbus Gold strip club vis-a-vis Crystal Storm's scheduled appearance Jan 11-15, please please PM me the real story....

Here's all I know...

I drive 3 hours, just to see Crystal Storm on Friday Jan. 14. in Columbus, OH.  I figure to make a weekend of it, the sort of thing I usually do once every six months, treat myself to the "stripclub" experience, blow a few hundred dollars, see new girls, get new lapdances, etc. etc.

I get there and there IS NO SIGN of Crystal Storm.  Instead another "feature" is announced:  Kendra Jade (who, btw, is very attractive).

I frantically look around to see if I can find Crystal's name anywhere.  Across the bar I see a flyer.  The flyer clearly has her picture and the dates, so I'm thinking to myself, "Well, at least you're not crazy."

I ask the bartender, "what gives?"  She was a dumb blonde and had no idea.  She whistled over a big bouncer dude.  He eyes me warily, and I wave him to walk over to me.  He walks over and I say, "Is Crystal Storm here?" and point to her picture on the flyer.

He looks left, looks right, then leans up and quietly says, "Yeah... well.... she's gone."  I think to myself, "Gone?  Murdered?  **70**? WTF?"  

I reply back, "Did she cancel?"  

Dude says, "No... actually.... we kinda cancelled her."

Then the guy looks at me like I'm some kind of fucking freak and says, "look buddy, I don't know what you're into...but...", I grit my teeth for once again being judged as a freak just because I love huge tits, then he says, "... she was causing more people to leave than to stay.  she looked NOTHING like she looked in the pictures.  We told her not to come back after two nights...."

Needless to say, I'm pissed and sad....

I was really excited about Crystal touring again.  Both because I wanted to see her and I thought it might signal the return of the huge-boobed touring feature dancers.

This is certainly NOT a good sign.

Once again, if anyone knows anything please describe in detail in this thread or you can PM me... and if you PM me and don't want me to tell anyone, trust me I won't.... I am truly a fan of Ms. Storm and would not gossip about her if I knew that she didn't want me to tell anything or even talk about certain stuff....

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 05:24:58 AM »
geeez...
thats lousy business ethics.

Inherency

• P Cup
    • Inorganic Orbs
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 03:14:47 PM »
Quote:

geeez...

Oh, come on: Business isn't about ethics; it's about the green.  It's a shame, but what can you do (besides show support)?

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 05:36:32 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

geeez...

Oh, come on: Business isn't about ethics; it's about the green.  It's a shame, but what can you do (besides show support)?  

yeah but still ;-)
ethics and dollars CAN go together.

Davastav

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2005, 11:43:26 AM »
A friend of mine who frequents Flashdancers told me that 1-2 years ago Crystal appeared there - and there were grumblings that she had gotten fat and wasnt that attractive on stage. It must be difficult to live up to a certain standard that these young strippers have nowadays. And what men expect to see I suppose.

Funny - I still think she looks great in the recent photos.  

StormDancer

• D Cup
Your basic E! True Hollywood Story
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2005, 01:16:26 AM »
  Sorry 'bout your unfortunate experience, Tiggo.  You've apparently been caught in an increasingly popular practice by some club owners that parallels our friends in the automotive sales industry: the old 'bait-and-switch' routine.  You asked for the E! True Hollywood Story -- so I'll give you the story.

Crystal was set to play in the Columbus club during the advertised dates and one thing that the barkeep said was true:  Crystal did, in fact, perform for the first two days.  One the morning of the third day (Thursday), I got a call from Crystal and she was quite upset.  It seems that she showed up for work (a noon performance) and was told -- through intermediaries, btw -- that the owner had fired her for being 'overweight'. 

Crystal said that he'd been complaining about this ever since she'd walked in the door but that, instead of firing her on the spot, he'd done nothing to prevent her from performing.   So if she was so 'fat' in the eyes of  her customers, then why is it that she earned 'only' $230 in tips the first day?  If she was so 'repulsive' to the staff, then why did they try to get her to give a private dance to one of the bouncers (who was having a birthday)?  The crowds were good -- not great (and the weather was sh*tty; I was in the area) -- and everything had gone smoothly.  Til the Thursday bomb.

Short of assaulting someone, this is probably the worst thing that can happen to a feature dancer, as it immediately tarnishes her professional reputation.  The first person that she has to answer to is her agent, for without the agent's approval of her appearance, the feature will receive no additional work.  Her agents had how wonderful Crystal looked during the '04 Fan Fair and were completely taken aback by her gorgeous  appearance.  One agent asked when she had plastic surgery done in order to look so incredible.  Crystal practically giggled when she told her that she's never had any plastic surgery done to her face or anywhere else (save the obvious, of course).  She looked THAT good. 

As a consequence of this issue with the Columbus club owner, Crystal had to send in a 'report card', of sorts to the agent in order to demonstrate that the club owner was full of guano.  She took two photos in her motel room via a cell phone camera and emailed them to the agent as proof of her innocence in the matter.  She also emailed them to me in order to ask what I thought of how she looked.  (Yeah, it rough being a close, personal friend, I tell ya...)  I am including them as an attachment.  Judge for yourself.  Yes, the quality is crap (whaddya want from a cell phone cam?) but on the bright side, they're so crummy that they can hardly be faked or photo-manipulated.  Assuming that you take my statement as fact (that these pics were taken on the day that she was fired), you're left with the truth of the situation. 

Fans of Miz Storm's will recognize her, not to mention her  'unique attributes', in a heartbeat.  (They're quite distinctive.)  You can make what you want out of her holding her arms up and whatever for the photo but it is [/u]obvious[/u] that she is far from fat.  Certainly, I would travel three hours to see her in that physical condition without thinking twice about it.  (Come to think of it, I did travel three hours to see her on her last prior appearance in Ohio -- Fremont, Ohio -- in March '04 and she looks better than she did then...) 

IMO, she looks fantastic.  I've seen her twice later in the year (late Sept. in Memphis and mid-Nov. in Albuquerque) and as good as she looked then, she continues to improve.  She's been on a fitness craze this year and it has certainly paid off.  Geez, I've even been with her to the gym and have seen firsthand just how ridiculously hard she works.  She looks the best she has in years.  If you loved her in '99-'00, Tiggo, you'd  love her in '05 -- trust me on this.

Crystal was not only screwed out of the most lucrative days of her contract (the weekend) but, due to her release, was left with her rental car and hotel bills for the rest of the week and the consequent (and substantial) fee for changing her plane tickets (club owners rarely pay for travel anymore; they used to always do so) in order to leave the area ASAP.  (No point in being there if you're not working, eh?)  Thus, she traveled and worked the two days for a several hundred dollar deficit.  The a**hole that owned the club, not only hadn't the courage to fire her face-to-face but did make her wait five additional hours before he could cut a check for the days that she did work. 

From what Crystal has been able to gather from an individual that works for various features who come through the area, this is somewhat of an SOP for this particular club.  They advertise a well-known feature, find a reason to fire them (i.e., the feature doesn't look like her promo material), then substitute a cheaper feature.  You know as well as I do, Tiggo, that some flat-chested bimbo was put up in Crystal's place and that she was probably a local girl.  No one else could've been performing by that afternoon (especially with the local weather being what it was). By bringing in the feature for at least one show, the owner avoided liability for breach of contract.  Their excuses include such lunacy as the feature "breaking" her leg -- yet the next week, the feature has not only not canceled any future work but is working again and exceeding the expectations of her promo material at another club.

Your friendly neighborhood bartender is part of the con.  The boss makes the rules, the boss wants to make it look like its all the feature's fault, the bartender wants to keep his job -- so what does he care?  The club advertises the feature, then dumps her because of her cost.  Then the staff lies to the customer -- you.  They're perfectly fine with the fact that you've already paid the cover charge, ordered a drink and probably had a lapdance.

This is the kind of crap that Crystal has been having to take for the last several years.  She truly enjoys featuring and she's in excellent shape but it doesn't matter: the work is just drying up.  Big bust features are simply not the novelty that they once were.  Add into this the fact that the club owners know this and, in addition to paying for less and less bennies (e.g., no travel pay and sometimes don't even pay for her damned motel room), Crystal is only making maybe a 1/3 of what she did 7 or 8 years ago.  Less money and having to pay for so much of these expenses out of her own pocket -- well, hell, it's getting to the point where it just ain't worth all of the crap.  People should be amazedthat she's lasted this long.  I'm sure that Casey James, Alyssa Alps and whoever's left will vouch for Crystal on this.  It's ridiculous.

Crystal is still featuring; she just finished work last week in Lake Charles, Louisiana -- a mere two weeks after being labeled 'fat' -- and the club owner, staff, and the patrons loved her.  Go figure.  My advice, though, is that if you're indeed a fan, go see her whenever possible -- even if it is three hours away because I don't know how much longer she's gonna do this.  Just be sure to call the club prior to leaving for showtimes.     (Though, admittedly, this wouldn't have helped in this situation.)

Crystal is genuinely sorry for the disappointment suffered by her fans in this instance.  (Actually, when I talked to her, she thinks that she knows who you are after reading your post -- which makes her feel worse that this happened.)  She knew that her fans were going to get screwed and she wishes that somehow she could have stopped all of the advertising and warned everyone, but, obviously, she couldn't.  All that I can suggest is that you keep checking her website for appearances (she does a pretty good job of keeping current) at www.crystalstorm.us

Hope this helps, man.

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can exist only until the voters discover they can vote themselves largesse (defined as a liberal gift) out of the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that democracy always collapses over a loose fiscal policy, always to be followed by a dictatorship."  -- Alexander Fraser Tyler

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants, they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. " -- Thomas Jefferson

StormDancer

• D Cup
Re: Your basic E! True Hollywood Story
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 01:32:53 AM »
Oh, yeah -- I promised an attachment.  Sorry 'bout 'dat...    
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can exist only until the voters discover they can vote themselves largesse (defined as a liberal gift) out of the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that democracy always collapses over a loose fiscal policy, always to be followed by a dictatorship."  -- Alexander Fraser Tyler

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants, they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. " -- Thomas Jefferson

Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2005, 05:27:49 AM »
Hey gang,

We have never really socialized with Crystal Storm, but we do have some freinds in common, So what I am about to say is really unbiased.

Truth is, Around the time of that Flashdancer's show, Crystal *was* overweight. 'Flash' had already made the descision to stop hiring feature performers, and Crystal herself had nothing to do with that. To her credit she still went out and performed every show like a proffesional, after all, her fans will always be her fans. Club owners will never be sensitive, and the guy that fired her may have been right in his reason, but his method was that of a typical club owner...slimeball.

However, this past ED expo in Las Vegas, she looked fantastic...reborn even. She had obviously been hitting the gym, and she looked like her own younger sister. In fact, she looked so damn good she entered the bikini contest (one of only two big bust girls in the contest) against a bunch of size 3 'pole dancers....although she didnt finish top ten (anti big boob bias...lol) it had nothing to do with the shape she was in...she looked freakin fabulous...and as we were sitting in the front row...ALL the girls we were with were commenting on how wonderful she looked, not just thinner, but healthier, and happier (maybe she reads Stormdancers posts...lol)

If anyone is thinking about not going to see her because they had heard a rumor that she was overweight...by all measn GO TO SEE HER...you wont be dissapointed.  

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2005, 09:09:25 AM »
I agree, Crystal was absolutely stunning and fresh faced at the Expo, almost rookielike, hard to imagine that the Spencers merchandise has been out there over 10 years. And if she's working out so vigorously, tey really need to get some cameras in the gym with her post haste.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

StormDancer

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2005, 10:11:35 AM »
Thanks, guys, for your glowing posts.  Believe it or not, Crystal will admit that she's very insecure about her looks.  (Hey, don't ask me to explain women...)  I kept telling her how fantastic she looked at the Fan Fair, about how (as Dick said) she looks so much younger and healthier -- and it only went so far.  (Crystal knows StormDancer is hopelessly biased, though I will give her the truth when it counts.  )  I'll point her to this thread and maybe since such praise comes from someone else other'n me, she'll finally begin to believe it!      

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2005, 07:53:15 PM »
I was just re-reading this thread and I suddenly realized that I never thanked StormDancer for his great response!

Thank you StormDancer!!

Sorry I didn't respond before.  I guess I was just taken aback and horrified at the way that Ms. Storm was treated by those scumbags.

I doubt that Crystal "knows who I am" as you mentioned;  I only very briefly talked with her in 2000 in Little Rock, Arkansas.  But, I will say this, she is the nicest, friendliest, sweetest busty dancer EVER.  

I'm only posting this reply because I desperately hope that Crystal Storm will still be touring.  Her webpage has not been updated in several weeks.

Any information about Crystal anyone could give would be much appreciated.

And thanks again StormDancer for your very detailed and informative reply.

breastmanddd

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2005, 10:31:36 AM »
WOW I don't see how anyone could call her fat! Unless of course someone thought her boobs were natural - then she would have a lot of fat as that is what boobs naturally are!

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2005, 03:24:01 PM »
Fat??? Not bloody hardly not even chunky she barely qualifies as thick.
Maybe they want someone who looks like a stick with beachballs. Curves are much nicer and they compliment her enormous endowments much more nicely.