RobertaFan

• E Cup
two VHS videos for sale; vintage, Chloe
« on: August 09, 2001, 04:21:00 AM »
I had a selling lot of 14 VHS cassettes up on e-Bay a few weeks ago, and all but two sold. If anyone is interested, just reply to this post, and I'll sell to the first person on this thread who expresses a desire to buy the particular vid. First reply to thread, then send me an e-mail:

1. REEL CLASSICS # 4 -  This video is NOT A COPY. It is an original purchase from Golden Nuggets Video, and includes the original plastic case with pictures. Here are approx. 2 hours of super high grade video transcription of classic big bust models  from the 1950's - 1970's. The film footage presented in this video represents the VERY BEST of the big bust pin up girls from this span of time. Models include Virginia Bell, Janey Reynolds, Tempest Storm, Terry Higgins, June Palmer, Busty Brown, and many more. I accept money orders only, and I'm selling the vid for $14.99 plus $5 priority P&H.

2. CHLOE VEVRIER - THE COMPLETE CHLOE STORY.
This is a diamond of a video featuring the incredible, the gorgeous.......Chloe Vevrier. Produced by H&S Sales. THIS VIDEO IS NOT A COPY. Chloe is presented on location on a tropical beach, shown in some of her earliest video footage, and shown on location in Japan. She is also interviewed. THE COMPLETE CHLOE STORY is a collection of a few of her earliest videos, rolled into one, and runs about 1 1/2 hours. This video is a must for any Chloe Vevrier fan. I accept money orders only, and I'm selling the vid for $14.99 plus $5 priority P&H.

Thanks for looking,
regards,
RobertaFan

southy

• G Cup
Re: two VHS videos for sale; vintage, Chloe
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 06:00:00 AM »
The Chloe Story is a great video.I'd buy it ,but i've already got it.
For anyone not sure it's one of the best 'natural'big breast videos ever made.
(not hardcore)

RobertaFan

• E Cup
Re: two VHS videos for sale; vintage, Chloe
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2001, 02:54:00 AM »
What Southy said! It really is an amazing video of a beautiful woman........