Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
Kurvsgirl from TopHeavy.Com
« on: June 04, 2002, 01:06:34 PM »
A day or so ago, I had sent this email to Virginia (Kurvsgirl)....

From: To: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]">[email protected]</a>
To: <a href="mailto:[email protected]

Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 8:24 AM
Subject: Hi there pretty lady

On a site called the BEArchive, I am what is known as a "morph" artist. I use a variety of pictures to work with, and you are, of course, one of my favorite subjects. Attached are some of your pictures from TopHeavy, that I have worked on.

There are a few of the big bust models who are also members of the site, such as Christine Allure, Dixie Delight, to name a few. Christine submits pictures in the User Gallery, of herself, that she either morphs herself, or just regular ones for other artists to work with.

The site is located at:

http://www.bearchive.com/menu.html

It is free, and a pay site. The free site offers a quite a lot, and I even have a free gallery there. You can visit it as "anonymous", if you so wish, and look around at what I, and the other folks do.

Please understand Virginia, I do what I do, because I enjoy it, and I am an admirer of yours. As far as the Top Heavy site goes, you are my favorite model there and working with your pictures in many cases are a challenge, and most are pleased with the results. I hope you like the pictures!

Zorro

Here is her response that I got today:

Subj: Re: Hi there pretty lady  
Date: 6/4/02 11:54:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: To: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]">[email protected]</a>
To: <a href="mailto:[email protected]

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi Zorro,

I may not be remembering correctly, but I swear you've written in before

I'm really flattered that you go to the trouble to morph me (and other models that you work with). Most of all, I'm glad you do it because you enjoy it. Life is about enjoyment and experience to me (of course without harm to others).

I took a brief look around yesterday-and will check it out more thoroughly later today. At the first look though, I think I will probably join for a month to see what its all about. Besides, I like to support my fellow woman/man in this industry

I may even submit a few photos myself.

As far as the ones you sent me-I think my favorate is the Friendly Fun one. Do you mind if I post a few to my paysite?? I would give credit to "Zorro"

Let me know, and don't be surprised to see a few photos submitted soon

Sincerely,

Virginia aka Kurvsgirl

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Seelie

• G Cup
Re: Kurvsgirl from TopHeavy.Com
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 05:09:56 PM »
Dude, you rock! You recruited another forum babe for us! Awesome. Thanks. That's even better than the morphs you post (which are great too).
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2002, 11:22:01 PM »
Seelie,

Thanks for the kind words, when I sent her the original email, I really didn't know what to expect. I mean, I do not know her personally, just a few things about her that are on the TopHeavy site. I even have a couple of MPEG files of her and she sounds as good as she looks!

Hopefully pretty soon she will be posting her stuff on here in the User Gallery, or maybe even sending them to me. Whichever way she chooses, be sure I will be putting them in here, and/or in the U.G.

Here is the picture she referred to in her answer by the way:

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Crazyjose

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2002, 09:25:25 AM »
Hey Zorro
I just thought you would like to know that she will be at the Erotica LA show this weekend. I can't wait to meet here and get some photos.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2002, 11:42:43 AM »
I am all the way on the other side of the country!

Do what you can, hope you get some great pics too!

kurvsgirl

• D Cup
    • www.naughtyteasers.com
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2002, 02:31:32 PM »
Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that But yes-I will be away (and I am actually leaving for the airport in about an hour). But I wanted to drop by and say hi

As well as add a few photos for you guys to play with Thought it would keep ya busy for awhile (grin)

See ya when I get back!

XOXOXO

Kurvsgirl of Topheavy.com  

kurvsgirl

• D Cup
    • www.naughtyteasers.com
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2002, 02:34:09 PM »
2 0f 3  

kurvsgirl

• D Cup
    • www.naughtyteasers.com
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2002, 02:34:47 PM »
And the third

Have fun!  

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2002, 11:05:04 PM »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2002, 10:48:14 AM »
One of the first pictures of Kurvs from the TopHeavy site.

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2002, 02:16:52 PM »
Man, it is so weird to see a morph of a picture that I took. Great job man!  

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2002, 11:11:45 PM »
Thanks! I envy you very much, I am not a professional photographer, but I used to take a lot of good pictures, with an old Yashica XE I think it was. The camera body finally gave it up, and when I found out what they wanted to repair it, I just said forget it! I still have a 200mm zoom lens for it though. Maybe I will find a good camera body for it later on. I wonder if the newer models are compatible with that lens? Sure would like to be able to use it again!

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2002, 08:44:31 PM »
If I knew anything about SLR's I could help you out. I'm all digital though - sorry. In my first year of college they were just getting into digital (just three years ago now) and I got hooked instantly. Did all my assignments in digital, even though the prof said some of them couldn't be done with a digital camera. Loser.

Good luck with the camera though - once you get the feel of one, it stays with you forever. I know a lot of people that swear by SLR and I gotta say, those photos can be amazing.

Oh- and I'd love to see you morph the photos that Kurvs attached. Took those too. lol.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2002, 11:43:08 PM »
Thanks for the information and I am pleased that you like the work I do with your photographs. It very incouraging when the photographer, helps out with his, or her as the case may be, with the pictures I have morphed.  

If you get a chance, check out the Native American girl I morphed in her native clothing. Her real name is Mystery (honest, I have seen her driver's license)Blackraven. I must of taken like about 60+ pictures that day, and she was ill. I missed it, but the camera didn't. That picture was the only one worth scanning out of all of the others. (If you don't have the access, I will put it in here later on.)

In my Free area, just about all are pictures I had taken myself. Imaginos did that, and I am reluctant to really change that area much. I may add and subtract other pictures as time goes on though.  

Finally, I'd like to give the opportunity to the other artists here to do what they can with the pictures Kurvs uploaded. I do not want it to appear, or have anyone mistakenly feel that I am in any way claiming sole rights to be doing her pictures. On the contrary, I'd like to see the others do the outstanding work I have seen them do in the past. I think there have already been uploads of Kurvs pictures to the User's Gallery, done by others, so please check those out too.  

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2002, 11:18:40 AM »
I just checked and Mystery's picture is indeed in my Free Gallery.