Tux

• X Cup
Re: Kurvsgirl from TopHeavy.Com
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2002, 05:13:08 AM »
Personally I can't get used to newer SLRs, too much plastic in the body (I wish more would use aluminum since it's light and fairly durable).  I love my Minolta SRT 101—however the lack of a hotshoe bothers me so and thus I either need to pick up sync cables and a flash unit that takes them or else buy a used SRT 202 (about the same as the 101, but with a hot shoe).

However, I'm currently playing around with a Minolta DiMage S404 which shoots at 4 megapixels.  It's not top of the line, but it's the quality vs. price sweet spot.

What I really need now is a good scanner.

So many gadgets, so little cash.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2002, 09:51:46 AM »
A picture I got from the U.G. I also sent this to Kurvs earlier.

This was taken at the event in L.A.  

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2002, 09:45:33 PM »
Someone, I forget who, suggested I try this, putting a morph over my logo. Okay, well the picture I used is Virginia (Kurvsgirl), and it will probably be the only picture I try this with.  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zasha

• Flexy Lady
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2002, 12:35:11 AM »
Heya Zorro - Am I that forgettable?  <wink>

I think it looks good...!

I think that the "Zorro" icon (and the particular image you've chosen) hold a vast amount of potential for fun placements.  Peeking through a window, standing in a doorway, etc.  I saw, and liked the image that had your logo on the balloon.  Fun!

Zasha

Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2002, 06:27:05 AM »
I agree with Zasha. I really like the placement of your logo in KG(Zorro)_copy.jpg. It has a Galvatron-esque feel to it -- that is a good thing!
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2002, 08:30:05 AM »
Zasha, sorry about that, no I have these "senior moments" and forgot who told me about this idea.

Steveo, I did not have Galvatron in mind when I did this, nor want to copy his way of doing things. To me, he is one of the greats, and I admire his work very much.

I got a response from Kurvsgirl on this particular picture, and she assured me that I would not get in any trouble about the TopHeavy Logo thing either. She also asked me if she could use the pictures I have morphed of her on her site, which I said sure! I mean they are really not mine anyway. She said she would credit them to "Zorro".

I also like the suggestions for logo placement. I may try some of those too.

steveo

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2002, 05:49:08 PM »
Sorry, dude. I meant that as a compliment. I don't think you are copying anything or anybody's style. You definitely have your own style. And if Zorro (your logo) is looking on approvingly, cool! Besides, what's wrong emmulating the masters?
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2002, 11:20:48 PM »
Steveo, I did take it as a compliment and thanks!

Since this thread has taken on this direction, I will consider to make more morphs with the logo in the suggestions that Zasha made.

Thanks again!  

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2002, 09:52:42 AM »
Here is the latest picture of Kurvsgirl that I got off of TopHeavy. I know she is not showing much of her breasts, but I feel that this picture has something that is more suggestive and implied.  

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2002, 01:02:00 AM »
Nice work, Zorro, and nice choice of photo.  I really love the lines that Kurvsgirl created in the pose -  the lines that run from her shoulders down her back and to her butt!  Of course, I am a boobman, but I've had an appreciation for the female back ever since I saw Madeleine Stowe's bare back in Blink.  This photo brings back good memories and has created some new ones.