Who is this girl (from "stuck on you" movie)
« on: January 16, 2005, 11:06:08 AM »
I know that Eva Mendes act in this movie, but i'm more impressed looking at the  huge-sized boobs girls that appear for some seconds around 20minutes after the start of the movie.

When the guys are walking for the first time in the streets of los angeles, here the girl appear. I've attached some screencap of her, i can provide the full clip on request.

Who is she????

Thanks!
BD.

Re: Who is this girl (from "stuck on you" movie) *DELETED*
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 11:07:19 AM »
Post deleted by BoobsDevotion

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Who is this girl (from "stuck on you" movie)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 11:26:58 AM »
BD, when you registered to participate in the forum yesterday, you actively AGREED to abide by the rules of this site, including those regarding post frequency. Please REread the rules and abide by them if you'd like to participate here. Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 11:33:36 AM »
Ok. I have deleted the second post with the second attachment. Hope you are so "nice" also with all other people that don't follow word-by-word the rules.
regards,
bd.

joenny

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 12:05:54 PM »
no need for irony. palomine is nice indeed. everyone is treated in the same manner.
not the best start to break a rule and then complain about a mod´s action....

anyways: welcome!

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 12:01:06 PM »
Quote:

Ok. I have deleted the second post with the second attachment. Hope you are so "nice" also with all other people that don't follow word-by-word the rules.
regards,
bd.

Well, I'm not sure if your quotes imply sarcasm or not, but regardless I'll say that:

The rules exist to protect this site and community and are put in place by the owner of the site (not mods).

They're clearly posted, and like all recent new users, you affirmatively agreed to abide by them in order to participate here.

We take every rule violation seriously, though of course not all violations create an equally significant level of liability for this site.

Though we're only human (and therefore capable of mistakes) mods make an effort to enforce the site rules promptly, consistently and as per both the letter and intent of the rules themselves. Some violations (not yours) DO fall into grey areas subject to mod discretion.

If you should see a posted violation elsewhere in the forum, we'd certainly appreciate it if you'd PM one of the mods so that it can be removed as soon as possible... the longer violations stay up, the greater risk they pose for the ownership of this site.

Thanks.