BuffaloJack

• D Cup
Tooheavy, I mean TopHeavy.com
« on: January 30, 2005, 09:50:13 PM »
So the big news is Isis returned. Big deal.  I remember when the site was cool when Athena and Kurvsgirl were there.  Now it's simply boring.  A heffer fest. If Monique and Mystery Girl tag teamed in wrestling, who would beat them?   Perhaps the guy is in a slump with his recruiting.  No good new models in at least a year.  
Anyone know the guy?  I know Athena said he was an ASS in a yahoo chat.  

I wonder why Maxi hasn't left.  She is so out of place at that site.  

slyguy

• D Cup
Re: Tooheavy, I mean TopHeavy.com
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 01:50:11 AM »
I always figured the good models went to topheavyamateurs.  Ain't it the same guy that runs it???  

Be_Critter

• B Cup
Satin Breasts?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 02:07:45 AM »
I agree that the site definitely isn't what it used to be.  Personally, I miss Satin Breasts.  She was gorgeous.  I wish I'd saved more of her pictures.  

thcbl

• G Cup
Re: Satin Breasts?
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 02:21:06 AM »
It isn't the same guy that runs THA. Totally different entity.

And the reason the site sucks and all the good models go ... usually has a lot to do with how they are treated by the webmaster/owner.

I know more than one former model that left because they didn't like the way he treated them ... more as meat than model.

And yes ... Satin .... damn I miss her. She was extremely nice too ... she makes me melt.

Korg_Fal

• B Cup
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kabooom/
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 02:22:08 AM »
You know Buffalo you are one smooth guy arent you? Actually, I think your an ASS in imo.  To come on here and call a woman a "heffer" and a bunch of bullshit...didnt your momma ever teach you "if you cant say something nice, dont say anything!"?

Sincerely And Most Likely To Get Bitched At For This,
KorgFal  

autoload

• B Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2005, 07:11:50 AM »
Quote:

You know Buffalo you are one smooth guy arent you? Actually, I think your an ASS in imo.  To come on here and call a woman a "heffer" and a bunch of bullshit...didnt your momma ever teach you "if you cant say something nice, dont say anything!"?

KorgFal    

Hey!  You just said something not nice!  Naughty naughty!

On a different note, It is my theory (and it's only a theory) that the webmaster treats Maxi like gold because of all the traffic she generates (I'm guessing).  Any others agree?

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 07:57:56 AM »
Models go where destiny and dollars take them.
Quit whining ;-)

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 08:12:19 AM »
I do believe that Athena and Breastgirl are still at NaughtyTeasers.com, along with Savannah and Storm. I think the latter two were on TopHeavy under different names.

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

MrEff

• G Cup
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 08:37:48 AM »
If you don't like it... don't go... simple as that, maybe with a decreased flow in web-traffic the webmaster will be forced to get more models...

-MrEff-
How To Save The World

All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

andrebazin

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 11:23:34 AM »
Ain't that the truth.  I stopped going to TH half as much whenever Satin left -- now it's sort of a slow crawl, an occasional visit just to see what's going on.  Though, since Isis came back, I might stop by a little more.

Speaking of the old models, will Kurvsgirl ever make another comeback?  Last I heard, she had to stop modelling due to a second childbirth.

wallnuts

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 11:24:36 AM »
Hey thcbl, are you sure it's not the same guy? The whois info for both sites contains the same information. Same registrant, contact address and servers for both topheavy.com and topheavyamateurs.com.  

Be_Critter

• B Cup
TopHeavy.com = TopHeavyAmateurs.com
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 02:02:36 PM »
Quote:

Hey thcbl, are you sure it's not the same guy? The whois info for both sites contains the same information. Same registrant, contact address and servers for both topheavy.com and topheavyamateurs.com.  

TopHeavy.com and TopHeavyAmateurs.com are run by the same guy.  The WHOIS info is the same.  They are both run off the same server at 66.40.136.146.  And the WHOIS technical contact for TopHeavyAmateurs.com is admin @  topheavy.com.  Nuff said?  

Mammeister

• Banned User
Re: TopHeavy.com = TopHeavyAmateurs.com
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 03:03:37 PM »
So who in the freak is this guy that treats chubbies like meat? Who does this perv think he is?

And why hasn't the large pics gallery gotten any new entries since January 18, 2004?

Heres_Buffie

• P Cup
  • Have you hugged some boobs today?
    • Big Cutie Buffie's World
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2005, 05:10:58 PM »
Hi-5 to Korg Fal!!!  
~ 3500cc boobs and a BBW, too! =) ~
~ Please visit me at http://Buffie.BigCuties.com ~
~ Tata Tweets @ http://twitter.com/KittyBuffieKat ~

BuffaloJack

• D Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2005, 07:36:30 PM »
Quote:

KorgFal    

Ok I guess i am sorry for saying heffer.  How about we say, as Jack Black said in Shallow Hal, "robust".   I'm not being mean here, I'm stating the obvious:  The women at topheavy.com are NOT, as a rule, top heavy.  They are TOO HEAVY.

The concept of BBW is fascinating to me.  Big Beautiful women.  What makes fat beautiful?  It is proven that obese people die younger, are sicker, and cost our healthcare system much more than an average sized person.  Of course there are exceptions but the statistics are what they are.

The guy running the site can be a chubby chaser for all I care.  But he should change the name of the site to tooheavy.com.  Someone else who posted in this thread (a heart attack waiting to happen)  could be the spokesperson.