Subgirlie

• E Cup
Re: Tooheavy, I mean TopHeavy.com
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2005, 02:13:07 AM »
Being that I "modeled" on Topheavy.com for almost 2 years, I have a few comments on this subject.  I have never spoken about this publicly, but I don't give a shit anymore, so why not!  

In my dealings with Todd (guy who ran TopHeavy when I was there.  Don't know if he is still running the site b/c I have not been to the site in years), anyway he was a real snake.  First of all, he preyed on women who were insecure.  I remember him trying to woo me by telling me he knew how it felt being a women with big breasts because he lived with a similar problem.  He seriously told me that he had a huge dick and women liked him only for that.  It bothered him so much that he finally went in for a penis reduction.  I swear I am not making this up!  

Todd would flatter potential models then try to take advantage of their insecurities.  He did it to me and I know he did it to at least 4 other models.  He didn’t care if the girls were married or not.  Total scum bag, but that was just the beginning.  His biggest stunt was the Topheavy cruise.  Don’t know if you remember the cruise or not, but what a mess it turned out to be.  

There were a total of 5 paying men on the cruise, plus one guy who won the contest.  One of the guys who attended was a friend of mine and just went because I begged him to.  So really Topheavy was able to get 4 paying people.  The price was jacked so high to cover the cost of all the “models” and the models bfs/husbands to go, plus Todd and his 3 “security guys.”   He doubled up people in the rooms so he could have his friends there.  The guys that paid got the short end of the stick. It was such a joke.  The best part of the cruise is when the “models” started talking and realized Todd had played the same game on all of us.  

I could go on and on, but I digress.  When I was a “model” on TH, Todd was a total pig trying to pretend he was king shit while living in his double wide trailer (minus the stairs...his wife won the stairs in the divorce) acting like a pimp daddy.  One of the girls told me he had to borrow money to get his car towed because it broke down while she was in Texas for a modeling shoot with him.  The cheap ass never even paid her back.  

Okay okay…I will shut up now.

Oh yeah...on the "Too Heavy" topic...it is all in the eye of the beholder.  I have been heavy and I have been thin.  I am still the same person with a bigger heart than boobs.  It just so happens that bigger bodies mean bigger chests.  For me, heavy or thin, they don't get very small.

Love,

Subgirlie~  

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2005, 02:42:25 AM »
Wow, yet another jackass bigot. Shouldn't you and Whink be planning your next fat-bashing event or something? I assume you only date women who never smoke, drink, have hereditary heart disease or any other of a 1000 things? Because you know they "die younger, are sicker, and cost our healthcare system much more than an average" person... Jackass

On a happier note... Let me be the first to welcome you back, Subbie. Even if the subject at hand is sucky,  I know everyone here missed ya.    
Time is the greatest teacher of all... Unfortunately it kills all it's students...

thcbl

• G Cup
Re: TopHeavy.com = TopHeavyAmateurs.com
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 03:39:58 PM »
My bad ... I was just going from info I knew from working for TH a few years back.

Todd (Breast Master) had always denied the two being linked in any way at all.

And as to what Subbie said ... that's not even the half of it ... there was a lot more that you didn't know about hon.

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 04:02:20 PM »
Much appreciate your candor and setting the record straight, Subbie. Sorry that TH has proven to be such a disappointment. What you say answers a lot of unasked questions.

The truth shall set you (and the rest of us) free.

Why don't you start your own website for busty ladies? You can only do much better than Mack Daddy Todd.

BuffaloJack

• D Cup
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2005, 05:43:44 PM »
[Oh yeah...on the "Too Heavy" topic...it is all in the eye of the beholder.  I have been heavy and I have been thin.  I am still the same person with a bigger heart than boobs.  It just so happens that bigger bodies mean bigger chests.  For me, heavy or thin, they don't get very small.

Love,

Subgirlie~  

Subbie. You are in a league all to yourself.  I belonged to your site and your videos made my heart palpatate every time I saw them.  Your exercise videos and your video where you met the cameraman at the door as your "date' are all time classics.  YOU are indeed WAYY top heavy and very very VERY attractive.  The other girls I mentioned in this thread are not.  That site has gone to hell, for my tastes, and the last straw was Satin leaving.  When Athena left she wasn't quiet in her yahoo group that this guy Todd was a total dickhead. I hope he gets what he deserves.  

Athena had said that MysteryGirl would always be featured and never leave "just because".  Do you know what she meant by that?

Jack

funkyboobster

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2005, 06:26:55 PM »
Girlie!  So nice to see you back.  Thanks for confirming all my suspicions about "Mr. Topheavy".  Is it his fine mulleted likeness we see on the web site?

Oh, I want you to know that I hold you personally responsible for my vasectomy.  Seems after my wife caught me visiting your old forum she became absolutely ravinous if you know what I mean.  We thought she was thoroughly into menopause so I took no precautions.  The result is boy #3 and parenthood again at age 45. I'm not complaining and neither is she.  Especially since the boobs are now I cups!

Oh, Tooheavy?  you could never too Tooheavy for me!

Love from us both.

-Boobster.  

andrebazin

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2005, 10:38:51 AM »
Quote:

My bad ... I was just going from info I knew from working for TH a few years back.

Todd (Breast Master) had always denied the two being linked in any way at all.

And as to what Subbie said ... that's not even the half of it ... there was a lot more that you didn't know about hon.  

That's ironic, since THA has slowly become the better site of the two, IMO, with so many models leaving TH and all.

As for all these stories, I'm finding them very intriguing and would, of course, love to hear more.

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2005, 12:01:27 PM »
Half the girls at THA are paid pro model photo sets now anyway, so he should take the 'amateur' part out of title. Hey, maybe he should start a site called... TopHeavy.com !!  lol  

Minx

• A Cup
    • www.sgurl.org
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2005, 12:37:13 PM »
I know Topheavy Todd, i was asked to design & implement TopheavyUK back in 2002, it never got off the ground due to various reasons (CK where are ya...), but that aside i didn't know Todd had such a big wang! (i jest) the things that get   'leaked' on the web eh? jeeez.  
Candid Boobs & Butts - www.sgurl.org

IceOwl

• G Cup
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2005, 07:04:13 PM »
Quote:

Subbie. You are in a league all to yourself.  I belonged to your site and your videos made my heart palpatate every time I saw them.  Your exercise videos and your video where you met the cameraman at the door as your "date' are all time classics.  YOU are indeed WAYY top heavy and very very VERY attractive.

Nice backtrack.

The empire never ended.

BuffaloJack

• D Cup
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 07:31:24 PM »
Nice backtrack.

Umm, I never made any negative comments about Subbie.   She IS TOP HEAVY.  Monique and MysteryGirl are just, let's face it, TOO HEAVY.      

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2005, 11:10:27 PM »
Quote:

Athena had said that MysteryGirl would always be featured and never leave "just because".  Do you know what she meant by that?

I also know the answer to that one ... but I would believe that Subbie has as much appriciation for ones privacy as I do.

Take what you get from models and go with it. From the sounds of what Athena said, it sounds as if she thought you didn't NEED to know what it was all about.

I'm gonna agree with her on this one.

Some things are not said for some reasons.

IceOwl

• G Cup
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2005, 01:54:37 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Nice backtrack.

Umm, I never made any negative comments about Subbie.   She IS TOP HEAVY.

You mean you didn't specifically name anyone, so when SubGirlie showed up, that was a convenient moment to back out of what you said.

Quote:

Monique and MysteryGirl are just, let's face it, TOO HEAVY.

That's a matter of personal opinion. I think they're both attractive in their own ways, as well as SubGirlie.

The empire never ended.

BuffaloJack

• D Cup
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2005, 05:49:35 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I also know the answer to that one ... but I would believe that Subbie has as much appriciation for ones privacy as I do.

Take what you get from models and go with it. From the sounds of what Athena said, it sounds as if she thought you didn't NEED to know what it was all about.

I'm gonna agree with her on this one.

Some things are not said for some reasons.  

So you are one of those guys I used to beat the shit out of in high school who would run around the school saying "I got a secret, i got a secret".  I'm happy that you know. You must be special.   Actually I remember vividly the night Athena went off in yahoo chat about this jerk Todd.  I wasn't even the one who asked about MysteryGirl.. someone else did.  So take your knowledge of the situation and stick it where the sun don't shine.  Personally I was only curious and really don't care as much as you think I do.    

BuffaloJack

• D Cup
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2005, 05:54:16 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nice backtrack.

Umm, I never made any negative comments about Subbie.   She IS TOP HEAVY.

You mean you didn't specifically name anyone, so when SubGirlie showed up, that was a convenient moment to back out of what you said.

Quote:

Monique and MysteryGirl are just, let's face it, TOO HEAVY.

That's a matter of personal opinion. I think they're both attractive in their own ways, as well as SubGirlie.

Yep personal choice.  Were you a member of subbie's site for 3 months like me?  Probably not.  You seem to enjoy picking and choosing pieces of my posts to argue with.  Whatever dude.