Gtech

• G Cup
Re: Miosotis - Spectacularly Huge Breasted Ebony Goddess MERGED
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2005, 01:27:25 AM »
I am already dreaming of this amazing busty beauty, but a photo request....make sure there are some clothed as well as bra shots included.  Few things are more exciting than seeing a busty beauty of gigantic proportions dressed in everyday street clothes or a bra.  Thanks again.

datits

• E Cup
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2005, 03:33:14 AM »
yes would have to agree entirely

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2005, 03:40:10 AM »

Quote:

...exactly why would the site mod ask you to make such statements? This is the first time I have seen something like this.

The moderators are simply requiring a poster -- who is setting up a site and is publicising that site -- to show that he is the rightful owner of the material he is posting.

If this is a new policy, it sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Especially as he was able to answer "yes" to everything. That's one fine-looking woman.  

doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

Yufan

• E Cup
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2005, 05:51:26 AM »
Seems the 1-1-1-1 rule has been conveniently allowed to be broken in this thread
*runs and ducks for cover*  

She does have very , very large breasts. I hope she is happy. I would love to see her standing straight in a natural full frontal pose just to get an overview of her magnificent proportions. Nature has been kind. I wish you success with your venture.  
The YULIA NOVA COMPENDIUMThe Official Yulia Nova Fan Group.
RUSSIAN BEAUTIESYulia's Website.
J LISTOfficial Yulia Nova products.
"No Patrick, mayonaise is not an instrument"

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2005, 06:41:51 AM »
Quote:

Seems the 1-1-1-1 rule has been conveniently allowed to be broken in this thread

Now we're all going to be struck by lightning. And I always think there's nothing worse than being struck by lightning.

Better get down behind the couch...

Quote:

She does have very , very large breasts. I hope she is happy.

She doesn't seem particularly filled with joy. I'm sure she'd be more comfortable with her bra on. But it was kind of her to take it off for us.

Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

NotElvis

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2005, 08:29:26 AM »
Quote:

...exactly why would the site mod ask you to make such statements? This is the first time I have seen something like this.  

Probably just playing it safe on the CYA move, which I absolutely can't blame them for.

CYA = Cover Your Ass (legally, that is)

But, back to the topic at hand.

Oh . . .  My  . . .  God . . .

Now, Caribmodel, I need you to do something for me.

I need you to tell me that this girl is absolutely MADLY in love with a guy whose only claim to fame is that he claims NOT to be The King, and has a ridiculous avatar to boot.

Lie to me if you have to....    

Chelsea

• C Cup
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2005, 10:47:55 AM »
You got to turn around Milena, please!!!!

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2005, 05:35:03 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

The moderators are simply requiring a poster -- who is setting up a site and is publicising that site -- to show that he is the rightful owner of the material he is posting.

If this is a new policy, it sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Especially as he was able to answer "yes" to everything. That's one fine-looking woman.  

Doggo is exactly correct.

I didn't ask our generous benefactor to actually make THAT specific statement, I simply asked him to include some kind of ownership indicator (such as a copyright notice on the image or next to it) when he posts so that it's clear to all that the 1-1-1-1 rule is NOT being violated.... there has for some time now been an exclusion that permits folks to exceed 1-1-1-1 if they are the sole owner of the pix they post PROVIDED that they assert their ownership when posting.

So, 1-1-1-1 hasn't been violted, thus no inconsistent enforcement is happening.
This overage allowance is not really new per se... it's at least a few months old by now.
Caribmodel doesn't have to post that entire statement with each and every image of course.... a simple one-sentence/line copyright notice will suffice.... however like all users we'd ask that the notice accompanies each image (he can even put it in his sig file if he prefers) so as to avoid any confustion down the road. Asserting ownership is just a good idea anyway of course.

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2005, 06:12:43 PM »
Thanks Palmoline I appreciate your advice and concern.
Interesting issues which has been in my mind for some time.
What is the best way to protect your images on the IT.
I had several experiences where some of my images where decorating other sites without my logo nor my permission. A few years ago, Yanine pictures of mine, not the ones I sold to Score where and are still on a site called putalocura.com also an Austrian model agency is claming she is a model working for them. I did the test and requested that model with them and never got an answer.
But back to the question. What is the best way to protect your JPG images on the IT without damaging there quality too much.
I really appreciate to get some professional feedback and suggestions on that.

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2005, 06:17:09 PM »
Quote:

She does have very , very large breasts. I hope she is happy. I would love to see her standing straight in a natural full frontal pose just to get an overview of her magnificent proportions. Nature has been kind. I wish you success with your venture.  

Um, no.  He owns the photos.  

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2005, 02:53:50 AM »
Quote:

What is the best way to protect your JPG images on the IT without damaging there quality too much.

Whatever you do, your material is probably going to turn up all over the 'net without anyone asking permission. You could add a small logo in such a position that to crop it off will also remove a vital part of the image. That's the equivalent of countering car theft by painting a prominent logo on the car. It will deter car thieves but you may feel that you don't really want to be seen driving around in the thing.

Perhaps the best answer is to ensure that your material becomes so well-known and recognisable that the thieving scum can't get away with passing it off as their own.

Look at the work of Daktari Lorenz. A tiny logo, easily cropped, but he has a distinctive style and a small number of increasingly well-known models who work exclusively for him -- so if you look at a picture of Milena Velba you know immediately where it came from and who photographed it.

Along with this, he is fiercely protective of his models and pursues an aggressive policy of prohibiting indiscriminate posting on sites like BEA. Which is right and proper, provided that the quantity and quality of his work is sufficient to satisfy the lusts and needs of the fans. And in Daktari's case, it is.

Even so, you still see images of well-known and respected models all over the place on rip-off websites or being offered for hire as whores. Most people will simply say, "Oh, look, they're using a picture of ------ ------" and pass on by. Not everybody, but most people.

If your Yanine pictures, for instance, were instantly recognisable as your own work, there'd be less chance of unscrupulous Austrians trying to get away with misrepresenting your model as their own. It wouldn't be worth their trouble.

So there's one answer; take millions of photos of your remarkable model and make them available from your site. Make her name famous across the world. It will take more than five minutes, but at the end of the day we'll all be happy, she'll be rich and you'll be a worn-out wreck.  

Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

g0ddmode

• G Cup
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2005, 10:44:54 AM »
Quote:

Thanks Palmoline I appreciate your advice and concern.
Interesting issues which has been in my mind for some time.
What is the best way to protect your images on the IT.
I had several experiences where some of my images where decorating other sites without my logo nor my permission. A few years ago, Yanine pictures of mine, not the ones I sold to Score where and are still on a site called putalocura.com also an Austrian model agency is claming she is a model working for them. I did the test and requested that model with them and never got an answer.
But back to the question. What is the best way to protect your JPG images on the IT without damaging there quality too much.
I really appreciate to get some professional feedback and suggestions on that.

If you take your photos with a digital camera, then this may be for you. Now a days, d-cams take photos in jpg format and install extra information on there. Such as EXIF, and IPTC data. That information actually holds copyright info as well as when the photo was taken, time of day, flash fired. Blah blah blah. Really smart stuff.  

g0ddmode

• G Cup
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2005, 10:49:56 AM »
Actually, after looking over some of your work, it appears that you do take pics with a d-cam. You have all the EXIF info there. For instance, I can tell that you took pictures with your Nikcon 8700 d-cam. However, you are not putting any IPTC info in there. You can do this in Adobe Photoshop, which you are also using. (according to your photo's data.)  

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2005, 11:30:29 AM »
Quote:

That information actually holds copyright info as well as when the photo was taken, time of day, flash fired. Blah blah blah. Really smart stuff.

Only up to a point. The embedded information can be preserved if the picture is copied or manipulated but it is just as easy to get rid of it.

Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

Athens

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2005, 03:35:08 AM »
This is the woman of my dreams!

Uh, when will this site be up, dude?
I'm really looking forward to being among your first customers... But don't make as wait too long

In the mean time, what about a few more pics? maybe?
maybe some clothed as well? But braless, if that's not to hard on her...
Or whatever, anything would do...

Griz