BE_KicksAss

• G Cup
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
Re: Anime music video.
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2002, 03:15:03 AM »
WinMX just keep searching  for "geo"
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>

Vermillion

• F Cup
Re: Summary of every big boob anime.
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2002, 02:34:35 PM »
Oh....just saw an episode of Private Psycho Lesson and it has a large breasted woman in it.  There another anime i saw awhile back that has a big breasted villaness in it but i don't remember the whole name. It's something like " Vs. Blue Side Grey side". It has those words in it but i don't remember the whole name of it.  There's words before the Vs. but i don't remember.  Oh well maybe someone else remembers this.  
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing.

Leviathan

• G Cup
    • www.angelfire.com/ms/LeViAtHaN
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2002, 10:25:53 PM »
The movie you are thinking of is Project A-ko: Blue vs Grey (or something like that). The important thing is that it is Project A-ko. There were three A-ko movies, I believe.

The Project A-ko movies were meant to be parodies of anime, taking all of the "stupid" elements of anime and mashing them together into one movie. There are three characters which show up in the movies: A-ko, B-ko, and C-ko. A-ko is basically the strong, barbaric female fighter character. B-ko is the genius scientist. And C-ko is a little girl who cries a lot and makes trouble. A-ko and B-ko always end up fighting with each other in every movie. In the movie, there is usually some female character who has massive breasts bigger than her head, which are indescructable. This character will usually use her breasts to hit people or something like that.

Unfortunately the art in the A-ko movies suck ass, and the American voice actors aren't much better. I wouldn't recommend you actually buying them or wasting your time downloading them. The only reason to watch it is if you get it for free or catch it on TV.

Leviathan

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2002, 12:13:38 AM »
i remember watching one of the movies but with Cantonese voices when i was a kid... haha... damn i guess it must be pretty old... but the only thing i really remember was that one of the female bad guys had big boobies...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Vermillion

• F Cup
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2002, 04:05:18 PM »
Well Leviathan i saw it a few years back on the Sci-Fi Channel. I didn't pay for it. Also i was just mentioning stuff with big boobs in it. I was not saying "run out and buy it".  

Vermillion

• F Cup
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2002, 04:05:28 PM »
Well Leviathan i saw it a few years back on the Sci-Fi Channel. I didn't pay for it. Also i was just mentioning stuff with big boobs in it. I was not saying "run out and buy it".  

WantumBigger

• E Cup
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »
Updates anyone?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012, 09:21:01 PM »
Updates anyone?

Wow, talk about waking up the dead ...  :P

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012, 08:03:36 AM »
Ha ha where's the necro wizard pic...

Uh... How about Sekirei. A bunch of big boobed babes fight each other in a all or nothing tournament and one weak sob builds a harem of them to fight on his behalf but never has the gumption to bang any of them much less even touch them on purpose. The boing factor is high with lots of sexy outfits and clothes getting torn off. Some nudity but no intercourse. The boob size is huge but still realistic I guess? H-M cups maybe with a few flat chested or c/d cup ladies.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012, 08:27:06 AM »
Manyuu Hikenchou (This anime is entirely about boobs, and is surprisingly watchable as far as dialog/story.
It is the Taiheimeji Era. It is a reign ruled by the Tokugawa shogunate. Inside this shogunate, there is a group of warriors that support the government. They are the Manyuu Clan.
In this era, breasts mean everything. If you have breasts, you are guaranteed wealth and popularity. If you lack them, you are rarely considered “human”. Members of the Manyuu Clan help raise the future big breasts. Written on a secret scroll possessed by the clan, there is said to be various techniques on how to grow big and beautiful breasts.
Chifusa is to be successor of the clan. However, she takes the secret scroll and runs away with it, hoping to fight against the cruel world that the Manyuu Clan has created…
---long story short: when confronted in combat, Chifusa absorbs other female warriors' breast mass into her own via some special power, and seems to lack any real control over this. She gets really busty as the anime progresses)

Seikon no Quasar (not a lot of BE, but a great deal of breast focus, as breast milk is the source of "soma" which powers the various combatant's magical powers. A spectacular BE sequence at the end of season 1 though)

anything/everything at Titanime.com (most of them are one-off hentai movies. they vary in quality, but there's some serious boobage there)
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

madcow4

• A Cup
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012, 12:48:41 PM »
Eiken: No.  >:(

High School of the Dead: Standard fanservice fare, with zombies. Two great tastes?

Air Gear / Fairy Tail: Both by Oh Great!, a company that started in doshini(?) and eventually took to their own stories. Air Gear is surprisingly realistic in build, but manages to keep fanservice a flowing. Being about powered roller derbies from hell, physics is gonna sit this one out. Fairy Tail is a fantasy romp with a well-endowed lead that actually puts up a pretty good offering when it comes to story, lead wanting to get into the Fairy Tail Guild of Magic Study, as that's where all the legends come from. 

AldarocX

• A Cup
  • Breasts happen.
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 09:22:44 AM »
 think I can contribute a lot here.

Divergence Eve:  I actually find this anime to be really good and have large boobs.  It is basically a fairly realistic Sci-fi about a team of female pilots trying to safe guard a space station.  The science and lore is fairly in depth.  Even though it has a sizable helping of fan service and some light hearted scenes, this is actually a rather dark and moving anime.  I found myself caring a lot for the characters and felt the emotions when characters died.  Over all its a intense anime that doesn't bank on its fan service.  My two complaints for it is the CG could be much better, and a majority of intro/endings really are not appropriate for the series.  The first half of the series intro is great and sets the mood well.  The ending credits and the intro are way to j-pop goofy for whats going on.  There be times when a episode would end with someone die or things looking grim, just to be slammed with a upbeat fanservice fest.  Its emotional drops the clutch to change gears.  If you like intense Sci-fi with boobage sprinkled in for added flavor, definitely check it out.

Grenadier:  This series is a lot of fun with some thoughtfulness in it.  This anime is about a Gunslinger woman (who is well endowed) going around doing what gunslingers do best.  The main character somewhat comes off as a female Vash the Stampede.  Very goofy, innocent, attempts to promote peace, and all round bad ass.  She also has this neat trick were she store her extra ammo in her cleavage, and when in need to reload her gun, gives them a good bounce, twirls, and catches the round in her revolver.  Nice!  Over all, this anime is alright.  I think it tires a tad to hard to put the fan service in the anime, but strangely, it ties in rather well to the theme and message the anime tries to convey.  Over all, I really enjoy this anime and is well worth checking out.

Desert Punk:  If you want to expand your boob vocabulary and do so while watching a good anime, this is the anime for you.  This is anime is set in a post-apoc world that is focused on a main character that very well defines the true neutral alinement.  This small guy uses trickery, wit, and intelligence to defeat his foes.  Unlike like other heros thou, this one is very much a anti-hero.  He is fairly vulgar, self interested person, who possess a very questionable morality.  Oh and he loves breasts, enough maybe to even rival this forum.  This results in a lot of his comic foil.  There is also a female character who has a really big and nice pair, which she knowingly utilizes to manipulate men and the main character.  Over all this is actually a really good anime.  I would recommend the dubbed version because it is well executed and the banter is very enjoyable.

Witchblade:  This is a anime about a single mother trying to care for her **09** while fending off supernatural assassins.  This is set in a modern world where certian women are in possession of a weapon called a witchblade, which turns them in to killing machines.  A good deal of the women, including the main character, are large breasted, and when in witchblade mode, ramp up the sexy.  Over all, i think this is a fairly decent anime.  Aside the fan service, this anime does a good job making very likeable and fairly realistic characters.  You can really feel the affection that is between the main character and her daughter, despite her short comings.  I say this anime is well worth the watch.  Its a fun, fairly deep anime, that doesn't over due its fan service.

Well there are some animes that I can think of for right now.  There area ton of animes with huge boobs, but unfortunately are fairly crappy.  I like fan service as much as the next guy, but when its all a anime focuses on, then it becomes a annoying waste of time.  If i come across other "good" animes with large breasts, I'll do my best to share them with you folks.  I hope folks enjoys these shows as much as I have.
Be most excellent to each other, and party on dudes! - Bill and Teds most excellent adventure.

LuckyLonghorn

• B Cup
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 01:38:02 PM »
Queen's Blade: Spectacularly endowed warrior women wander around and fight each other, regularly busting out of their armor. Available on Netflix.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2012, 06:16:58 AM »
ah, yeah...

High School of the Dead does have some gratuitous fan service in it, and some fairly impressive busts as well. very good anime really. I can't wait to see more, there's only been like 13 episides for the longest time now.

Witchblade has some nice boobs, pretty decent anime too, if you can overlook the mother's decision making skills, and you don't mind burning the original comic's cannon at the stake ;)

and I agree that "Eiken = no". I've even tried to watch it in japanese without english subtitles, and make up my own storyline for it. It was still bad. It probably didn't help that after watching waaaay too much subtitled anime, so I can kinda translate the general idea of what's being said in verbal japanese. That meant that some bits of story leaked through the language barrier. But really, I don't think there's ever a good reason to watch Eiken.

I did see a few episodes of Desert Fox, it looked pretty decent. I need to get back to watching that.
Watched a little Grenadier, not bad. kinda silly, but I don't take off points for silliness. I find it hard to avoid casting myself as the senshi in the anime, definitely intended as a "western babe who's good with guns". oh, and she has pretty big boobs.
I haven't seen Queen's Blade past the first episode. but I've been thinking of checking that out in more depth as well.
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2012, 06:27:56 PM »
I can think of TheHerald and Old_Chestnut to be good to complete this task but i haven't seen either of them post in months and even though I may have seen one or the other occasionally they haven't replied my messages in almost 2 years (if not more!). So they still lurk, but i guess they don't have the time or feeling to be as involved in this community as they used to be.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee