AldarocX

• A Cup
  • Breasts happen.
    • Email
Re: Summary of every big boob anime.
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2012, 07:57:39 AM »
I've heard of High school of the dead, been on the fence if i wanted to give it a shot or not.  Perhaps I'll give it a viewing.

Yeah Witchblade certainly had its fair share of flaws.  The mom was definitely lacking in the smarts department, but at least it seemed here intentions were sincere.  I haven't read the comics yet so I was spared seeing it butchered.  It was gotten me interested in the comics.

Eiken, eh, no thanks.  There is no problem with harmless titillation but this anime is trying way to hard.  Also seems to be lacking in everything else, which makes it not worth my time.

Grenadier is silly but kinda endearing.  I can certainly see how one could cast oneself as Senshi, she is fairly rad.  Personally, Vash from Trigun is my role model.

Queens Blade, I haven't seen it, but I have not heard good things about it.  Gives me the same vibe as Eiken, but perhaps I'm wrong on that.

There is a anime on netflix I've been meaning to watch, Sekirei.  Not sure if I'll care for it, but I'll try to make it through a few episodes.
Be most excellent to each other, and party on dudes! - Bill and Teds most excellent adventure.

AldarocX

• A Cup
  • Breasts happen.
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2012, 09:02:54 PM »
Finished Sekirei, and over all, its okay.  The big boobs are a plenty, and rather nice in a anime.   As a anime, its ok.  The story is cute and do-able.  The characters are decent, and the humor isn't bad.  Its not a anime that I get excited over, but I enjoyed watching it.
Be most excellent to each other, and party on dudes! - Bill and Teds most excellent adventure.

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
Do not forget

Hellsing

HARKONEN CANNON!

Menci

• A Cup
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »
Lupin the Third, The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - Is a highly stylized, pretty awesome show and to top it off has a lot of fanservice while still being awesome and fun.

Bento - Just a fun silly anime but it does have some top heavy characters with fan service.  Pretty much like high school of the dead.

There are a ton of fan service anime out there right now.  Harder to actually find good shows as it seems anime is just becoming nothing but mindless fan service.  I'll see if i can think of some more and add them. 

furryman

• D Cup
  • Defender of the Furries!
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2012, 12:19:56 PM »
Girls Bravo: Most of the girls are fairly good sized and you get to see all of them naked at one point or another.
Kamen No Maid Guy: Lots of fanservice, absolutely hilarious.

Mod edit to remove the part of your post that knowingly acknowledges that a character is portrayed as 14 years old as well as another where a character is 16 years old. For you to post such things here seriously violates your user agreement, so please don't do it again. -Pal
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:29:26 PM by Palomine »
"She thinks she's so great just because her breasts are so big that they have their own zip code." Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2016, 03:50:45 PM »
A good place to find references to different big boob animes and manga is TV Tropes, believe it or not.  Their membership appears to be very into anime and manga, and their tropes usually have separate categories for them.  Do searches for 'Most Common Superpower', 'Gag Boobs', 'Gainaxing', 'Boobs of Steel', 'World of Buxom', and 'Buxom Is Better', and you'll find the titles for almost every mainstream anime and manga with big boobed characters in them that exist.

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2017, 10:24:10 PM »
Testament of Sister New Devil, and Testament of sister new Devil BURST!

Oh and Monster Masume.. (which also has a great opening theme song)