Fraction

• E Cup
Summary of every big boob anime.
« on: June 13, 2002, 09:41:24 AM »
I was reading the "Breasts In Movies" section here and got to thinking there hasn't been a list like that for anime yet, so I wrote one up. Here are all the animes I've seen that have been worth a mention.

Angel Blade
I think the minimum size someone has to be to get into this series is a D-cup. Well, in Angel Blade's case, she has to transform into her bouncy alter ego to stay up with the competition. Notes of interest here are Angel Blade (though she seems small compared to others at time), her boss (who dresses in a French maid outfit and plants people's faces in her Jell-O-like breasts), a pair of cops (who have their own alternate identities), and an evil overlord gal that can't seem to stop lactating. The next episode is suppose to be released next month.

Cool Devices
For the most part, this series doesn't focus on big breasts. Episode 4 is the only one I've seen so far that has big girls. The episode is about two top heavy young women (one in a great tight jacket) playing on the beach. They are captured by a group of men and are forced to tit fuck each other with their boobs.

Cream Lemon
There's just short scene with a girl transforming into a young women. The scene lasts about 5 seconds. There's a tiny bit of BE where she gets about C-cups, but nothing worth going out of your way to see.

Cutey Honey
A shape shifting young female robot that fights crime with her trusty sword. The shape shifting is limited to her clothes flying off and new tight outfits appearing out of nowhere. Cutey Honey and her enemies are realistically big. The main draw here is the transformation sequences.

G-Cup Teacher Rei
Where there is animation, it's just a second or two looped over and over. The females characters are all drawn with huge tits though and this anime features the most breast play of all of them.

Jungle de Ikou
One of the very best. The story is about a very young girl that is entrusted with the ability to transform into the bounciest young women in anime. Tons of scenes and close-ups regarding her massive chest. Find this anime for sure if you haven't already as it's had an American release.

La Blue Girl
Here we having a supporting large chested character. Her dilemma is that is somebody doesn't fuck here during a full moon, she experience a slight case of BE (not that she needs to) and turns into a werewolf.  From what I've seen, she has two scenes in the series where she able to burst the buttons off of her blouse by arching her back.

Let's Go Marine-chan
Solid gold right here. Lots of costumes transformation sequences via a magic ring and flute. She settles on a orange waitress outfit eventually. Out hero Marine-chan is pretty huge and has a habit of bouncing... a lot. Her arch enemy almost as well stacked. The sole episode is about her being taught how to use her massive breasts on a shy fellow student.

Puni Puni Poemi
A rather crazy/funny anime about a super hyperactive girl that is the world's only hope. The real focus here (in terms of bust size) is a supporting character 18 year-old named Shii Aasu. She goes around wearing a purple blouse which must not fit her bust, because her blouse is always unbuttoned to the bottom of her chest. I'm not exagerating when I say that every single time she's on screen, it has something to do with her very well animated chest. Either she's talking about how huge they are or she's mashing them togther. The 2nd episode in the series is even better, there's a scene in the bathouse where the female characters talk about the unimportance of having big breasts, but later in a short wish sequence it's revealed a few of them are dying to be well stacked.

Usagi-Chan De Cue!
A decent anime about a highschool tomboy with an attitude that merges with a fluffy bunny to create a happy go-lucky alternate personality. There's a few close-ups of her chest, but nothing that'll amaze you. People have a habbit of getting hugged by Usagi-Chan and getting their faces massed into her impresive assests. Good, but not great.

Please let me know any anime I've missed.

Please don't ask for me to send you any videos, I don't have a good number of them. A good deal of these can be obtained off a file sharing program like the one found at www.winmx.com, though it takes a good deal of time.

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
Re: Summary of every big boob anime.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2002, 02:06:35 PM »
Excellent List so far.  Three I can think of right away that you missed were:

Mahou Tsukai Tai(Both OAV and TV series):  The main draw here is Miyama Mizuha, the well stacked Archenemy of Takeo(the main pervert...I mean character).  Miyama has been bullying Takeo since they were kids(though she really likes him).  Now that they're older it's no different.  And Takeo can't even stand up to her.  One look at her boucing mile-long cleavage and he turns into a nose-bleeding, stuttering git and loses the battle.  She even pins him back with just one chest trust.  Over-all a funny anime with a good share of Fanservice.

Akihabara Denno Gumi:  Though the three main Villians (Gotokuji Jun, Soshigaya Miyama, Hatoko Daiken'yama) are all very built,  Jun is the only one who delivers the fanservice.  Her introduction into the series was breasts-first(I'm not kidding, the main character runs head long into her boobs and gets stuck).  Here's a good site to find info on Jun

bird of a feather  Check under Blood Falcon for Jun.

Ogenki Clinic:  I think many of you know about this series already.

Well anyway, Great start for the list Fraction.  I'll see if I can think of anything more.

==

...Don't touch me again...

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2002, 02:55:41 PM »
Anyone ever seen an anime called Tokyo Private Police?  I've heard good things but I don't know anything about it.

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2002, 06:39:48 PM »
great topic.Labyrinth of Flames (see attachment)This is a new DVD release made by the same people responsible for the panty-shot smorgasbord known as Aika.  This time the proceedings appear to have a more overt comic bent, and more breasts to ogle.  There's a Texan named Carrie who's quite stacked and bounces around a lot.  I haven't seen this yet.If you find this list interesting, definitely visit Being Upfront, a fantastic site which lists notably buxom women in anime.  Here's the url: http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/4207/Bodanime/main.htm  Be warned that geocities has a bandwidth limitation, so if it doesn't work at first, try again later.  It's worth it.  

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2002, 07:04:54 PM »
I think you can put Slayers here too- if not for Naga, at least for the end of the Slayers Movie where the main character seeks a way to gain more up top.
The rest of my favs are already listed. ^^,
     -vazor

Seelie

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2002, 08:05:33 PM »
Battle Team Lakers EX. I forget but I think it's by Kitty Media. Not terribly interesting story, only one episode. One character (I believe the name was Star Laker) was quite big and is in a whole lot of scenes. One of the others is rarely seen, but is busting out of her shirt at all times. It's got some nudity in it.

And I could swear that I'm forgetting something. The cover has a really busty woman sitting on a piano, it's two totally unrelated stories. I think I posted a link to it and asked if anyone'd seen it long, long ago. Still have no info on it though. Hmm. Anyway.

-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 08:15:43 PM »
I think we've gotta put our knowledge together get a "Fanservice in Anime" page up.  Who wants to help?

==

...Don't touch me again...

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2002, 08:42:01 PM »
Seelie, that one is Dream Hazard/Pianist.  I have no idea what it's about or if it's any good; haven't been able to find it.  A link to it is here.

The Warlock  

Fraction

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2002, 09:04:21 PM »
Thanks for the additional anime suggestions guys! Keep 'em coming. I'm going to try to update the list this weekend with everything that I missed, including a ranking system in terms of big boob material.

An additional thanks for the link ahamu22! Now to fish through the enormous amount of anime listed there and find the biggest stuff.

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2002, 09:14:37 PM »
Thanks Fraction for sorting the wheat from the chaff.

List like this are real time savers.  It also helps to avoid the turkeys.  
If only...

powerplay1

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2002, 10:40:39 PM »
Let us not forget...
Ogenki Clinic (1st video) Seen here in Imaginos Gallery where one woman uses her gigantic chest to get a man hard and another scene where a woman busts out of her leather outfit
Gen 13 (released but not widely distributed)BE scene but short showing Fairchild growing
Magic Users Club...shots of a very largely chested woman who usually is bouncing or thrusting her chest out.
More posted as I check my collections....  
Always Searching the World for B.E.

Seelie

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2002, 10:49:50 PM »
Yeah that's the one! Thanks Warlock.
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

Sara

• D Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2002, 11:53:33 PM »
Looking for these on WinMX and some other programs, I can't find em,  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2002, 12:41:37 AM »
Hey, I just started playing with winmx ... any suggestions on channels to hang at?

-Munch "yes, I just discovered mp3s .. I am so 2 days ago" Wolf

BE_KicksAss

• G Cup
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2002, 01:03:23 AM »
isnt variable geo a big boobed anime of chicks beating the crap out of eachother....... mmmmmmmmmmmmm catfights.
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>