Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
Re: Summary of every big boob anime.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2002, 01:17:49 AM »
Yep, VG is a good source of Big Boobed Catfights.  And the PSX game (well, the version I have, Advanced VG 2) is very well worth it too.

Plus, Someone mentioned, Magic User's Club.  That's just the english title for Mahou Tsukai Tai.

==

...Don't touch me again...

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2002, 11:41:45 AM »
I think I know one, how about Mahoromatic? I know the teacher in the series is busty and have a pervertic mind of  imagininig the main male character having his way with her. Too bad the rest of the female cast have small breasts, but the series have some echi content, I mean you can see them naked almost every episode. Still, the series is pretty funny.  
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

Sara

• D Cup
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2002, 04:10:11 AM »
Where would I find em with WinMX?  

Fraction

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2002, 12:10:58 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that WinMX isn't the best P2P program in the world. You can find some of the anime on WinMX, like Puni Puni Poemi and La Blue Girl, you just have to keep on trying since the files aren't always available. Even when you do find the files, it'll take a long time to get them. I've also been trying Kazaa Lite. It's got a fair share of anime and the network moves much quicker than WinMX.

Also, make sure you let the programs know you're searching for video files, not audio files. There should be a file filter right next to the search field.

Seelie

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2002, 01:43:08 PM »
Once more I'll recommend XoloX. It connects to the Gnutella network and is the easiest to use file sharing program, plus the only gnutella host that's able to download one file from multiple sources like KaZaa can. It's also spyware free.

Get it at www.zeropaid.com
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2002, 07:37:17 PM »
Man, the only one I can find at all is Puni Puni, and only one guy has it, and he has a slow connection.  This is driving me nuts, especially since you guys had the #BE-hentai channel up while I was out of town.  Any suggestions, gang?

Seelie:  You're welcome.  I contribute when I can.  

The Warlock  

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2002, 11:22:31 PM »
And im sorry i havent been around lately fraction and everyone here, im sorry but the whole channel got screwy on me till just as of late (problems with me being the op and all) i finally think i sorted all the problems and i have the majority of the anime fraction speaked of (Except jungle de ikou which ive burned long ago and g cup teacher which i still need) there still up to grabs on my channel on irc, and i have them floating around kazza and winmx, so i hope i helped out a little to!

Hidden Night Shadow Clan
-Seforin ((~))  

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2002, 04:59:21 PM »
Okay, everyone, I have some issues.  For one, nobody's ever on #BE-hentai when I stop by, but that's nothing anyone has to worry about; I just need to figure out when you guys are there is all.    

For two, I finally found Angel Blade on KaZaA; however, once I downloaded it, I can't play it except through the 'preview' option after right-clicking the file, and that's only after I installed some mpeg codecs.  However, no movie player I have will play it for some reason.  Any ideas, anyone?

The Warlock  

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2002, 09:10:14 PM »
a thousand appologies, im in and out but im not there if no ones gonna show up, ill leave it on all night from this point on and you guys can go into my server and download stuff.........hey fraction, i could always use some new manga if you want me to float some stuff around ^_^;;.........oh by the way one last thing i must say, i will op anyone whos a regular or plans to be around often......long live be-hentai!

Hidden night shadow clan
-seforin  

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2002, 01:21:17 AM »
Sefforin, I want to say thanks to you because I finally saw Usagi-chan de Cue. I only saw Episode 2, even though it has not subtitles but the content is still great and the series is funny. Does anyone have episodes 1 and 3? Also, I wish someone can fansub  all the episodes. Let me say that the main female character in the series is so busty, wish I have her as my girl.  
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

RHIC

• F Cup
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2002, 10:40:27 PM »
Hey Sef, is it possible to break up the Angel Blade vid into 2, or 3 maybe?  I 'only' have 768 DSL.  If not, no prob.  :]
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

Leviathan

• G Cup
    • www.angelfire.com/ms/LeViAtHaN
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2002, 09:05:28 AM »
I just thought I would add a few to the list:

Plastic Little - There's a long scene right smack in the middle of the movie where the two main girl characters take a hot bath together. When one of the girls takes her shirt off, she's got her boobs wrapped up because they are so big, and the other girl freaks out and starts complaining about how small she is. The art is fantastic.

Master of Mosquiton - The artists are obviously BE fans. One of the supporting characters does a transformation every time she uses her powers, from a little girl into a buxom woman, including panty and breast shots as she transforms. The bad guy on the first tape (the sphinx) has abnormally huge knockers, and on the second tape Mosquiton's vampire bride shows up and she's stacked, making the main girl jealous. Haven't seen the last tape.

Adventures of Kotetsu - For a series about sword-fighting, it's got more fan-service than you can shake a stick at. Within the first two episodes alone, you see all four of the girl characters either buck-naked or wearing towels. There's a scene where one of the bad guys transforms into the main character with bigger boobs, and other stuff.

Golden Boy - I love this whole series, but episodes 1 and 5 especially have an emphasis on sexual inuendo and bouncing female body parts. The first episode is one of the best bouncing breasts animations I have ever seen, period.

Leviathan

seforin

• C Cup
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2002, 12:11:05 AM »
ok as for angel blade im sorry i cant split the file but irc offers resumes so you can just pick up wherever you left off until done, and as for usagi chan im currently trying to download ep 1 and 3 from someone who poped on the chan as lord stan , a very nice fellow im not sure if he comes to this site or not but he wanted me to ask if anybody has this anime or knows where it can be located, i to want to find out where this is !

http://super.win.ne.jp/~akagami/

there 3 eps from what he said and he wanted me to post it here, anyway hey lord stan if you reading this please load your ftp i wanna finish the downloads from yah :P

anyway as for everything else i want you guys to keep coming to the chan its to empty ! anyway im out

long live be-hentai!

hidden night shadow clan
-seforin ((~))  

Sara

• D Cup
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2002, 12:20:03 AM »
Maybe this is a dumb question, but what IRC Server is #BE-hentai on? because I don't think it's on DALnet.  

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2002, 12:53:20 AM »
It's one enter the game.com, Sara