St Stephan

SaRenna Lee morphs
« on: February 26, 2005, 03:14:29 PM »
Tomorrow I will be posting (inter alia) 20 morphs of SaRenna Lee in the SERIES cell at the Megamammammmonastery, and I wanted to discuss them a little.  The five pictures below are links to my free BEA gallery, so are permitted under the 1-1-1-1 rule. Except for the first, they are all reduced: members have access to larger versions (maximum 379KB, median size of all 20 morphs is 145KB)  

SaRenna fans will probably have one or two reactions, the positive being "Cool!  New views of my Goddess" and the negative "How dare he tamper with the perfection of my Goddess".  I'm not a fervent SaRenna fan myself, but I have no trouble looking at her, particularly when she was slimmer - for example, in the "Piano Lessons" set.  Still, you know us morphers, too much is never enough, so I boosted her in this lovely pose:

However, I have a penchant for tall girls, and was shocked to find, in comparison pictures like the Megaboobs lineup set, that SaRenna was considerably shorter than other SCORE models.  So I found a way to make her tower over Maxi Mounds:

You probably all know that SaRenna became quite chunky in later sets, and - though still eminently admirable - she would be much more fetching with long, slim, shapely legs (IMHO: of course many will disagree).  So I concentrated on that aspect in several morphs, of which this is one example:

There are a couple of rear-view morphs (which would normally go in RETRO ME, but this is a series).  Here's one from the "Wrapped" series.  I did several from that series, as I find that black latex suits SaRenna particularly well:

OK, to sum it up, here is a thumbnail overview of the whole SaRenna post (for details of the rest of my update, see my post in Update Announcements tomorrow:

Comments would be nice

0 ( ( o ! < J
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

DEEDEEDELUXX

• F Cup
Re: SaRenna Lee morphs
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 05:45:22 PM »
 I like'em
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

Sonic_Morph

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 05:50:22 PM »
I like the black latex one, very nice.........

Sonic.

Whink

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 08:50:27 PM »
I especially like the one marked sts_redleather, and all the other ones with sarena lee in them!!

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 09:32:43 PM »
It's not latex, it's PVC.  It's still sweet though    

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 11:57:36 AM »
My fave of the bunch is dressingroom... not because of your modification to her legs, but (forgive me for being predictable ) for her morphed bosom of course. Perhaps it's just the good luck of this image/pose (and you selection of it of course, as well as your skilled mods) but she actually APPEARS as if she's straining to support that bosom, even with each breast being CONSIDERABLY larger than her own head (my personal barometer for really large breasts). Thanks!

zulluh

• X Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 01:07:50 PM »
The PVC one i liked. I have one set of SaRenna in PVC clothes...if i find that i'll tryin something...
...zulluh's cat - big tit hunter!
Enjoy my gallery here!

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 03:13:19 PM »
Excellent morphs St. Stephan!  SaRenna is a long time favorite of mine.

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 03:44:18 PM »
Im with Sadistyk on this..SaRenna is an old favorite of mine too.. thanks St Stephan..

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 07:36:33 AM »
  Nice choice with SaRenna (ehm, nice choice taking the old Sarenna's pics) and well done jobs.

I appreciate

Blax12