tndvrs

• L Cup
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Summer Cummings MERGED
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2003, 02:02:12 PM »
thanks, nice pics  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

wizard

• F Cup
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2003, 09:09:10 AM »
There are a few pix of Summer with a man in the Hooters UG now.. Now that's rare stuff..  

wingedassassin

• F Cup
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2003, 01:53:43 PM »
Any new info on summer?

I always felt that she had a terrific body, not the prettiest, but her breasts (although fake) are probablt the nicest looking fake breasts I have ever seen (with the exception possibly of Alyssa Alps).

JOHNNY

• D Cup
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2003, 09:10:05 PM »
here is the only hardcore shot i have ever seen Summer in with a guy  

Brabuster67

• D Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2003, 04:39:32 AM »
I am not one for smaller implants but summer is an exception.  She is so hot - a real filthy look.  Wish I had more of her.  

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2003, 02:06:10 AM »
would also like to see more from this set/video.  not sure where i got this from but there was this one sight where she did hardcore.  i've also seen the video of her w/ the blond wig.  
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

JOHNNY

• D Cup
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2003, 06:28:21 AM »
blonde Summer  

wizard

• F Cup
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2003, 07:23:42 AM »
Both the photoset and video of Summer HC has been available at www.**17**.com. I don't know the present status though as I have got it all already    

crajosto

• D Cup
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2003, 01:38:03 PM »
These are the earliest summer pics that I have (only as a thumbnail index)  They are from BustOut mag circa 1992 and are before her major boobjob  They are also from the days when she dyed her hair blonde.  They also clearly show the large tattoo she had on her left? tit which was later removed when she upsized

I also have the sex vid that she made as a blonde in those early days - she is a natural actress/comedienne  

Pixeltiger

• G Cup
    • www.diveinthedark.com
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2003, 03:00:49 PM »
Wow informative stuff, crajosto. Thanks for the pics. I have never seen Summer pre large implants. Always interesting seeing a girl before she goes big.

Pixeltiger  

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2003, 08:58:30 PM »
Quote:

These are the earliest summer pics that I have (only as a thumbnail index)  They are from BustOut mag circa 1992 and are before her major boobjob  They are also from the days when she dyed her hair blonde.  They also clearly show the large tattoo she had on her left? tit which was later removed when she upsized

I also have the sex vid that she made as a blonde in those early days - she is a natural actress/comedienne    

THANKS A LOT, crajosto!

I had not seen these earliest pics of Summer Cummings before! 1992, huh? Well. there some vintage magazine shops in the area so I will make the effort to check them out!

Can you tell me what the name of the video that Summer's b/g scene comes from??

I have looked a long time for this footage and folks around here have been clueless whenever I bing it up!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

crajosto

• D Cup
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2003, 01:59:57 PM »
I have no idea of the vids name as it was a video capture by someone called Clipper and I think I downloaded it from the usenet (or possibly Hooters.dk) - the date of the download on my system was 10th & 11th march 2000
It is an avi in 24 parts totalling 143 megs and the vid lasts just under 24 mins  

JOHNNY

• D Cup
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2003, 04:59:02 PM »
Summer  

Boobmonkey

• B Cup
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2003, 02:15:51 PM »
and for those of us who lihe the skintight look!  any idea where more of this photoshoot can be found?  
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as though you'll die tomorrow- James Dean

JOHNNY

• D Cup
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2003, 04:57:34 PM »
rope tricks---Summer