bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #1140 on: March 31, 2016, 09:03:07 PM »
I think part of what Zook is saying that the mesage implied that Fuko doesn't speak in any language at all.

But if Zook & I could travel there, I'll bet she would show us both the language of lerrv!   8)

« Reply #1141 on: April 01, 2016, 02:49:42 AM »
I think part of what Zook is saying that the mesage implied that Fuko doesn't speak in any language at all.

But if Zook & I could travel there, I'll bet she would show us both the language of lerrv!   8)

It looks like it was fixed on her **24** page.  Makes more sense now:

"Please know, even if you come to P lounge, P-chan doesn't speak any English.
If you are not able to speak Japanese she will not be able to talk with you. Sorry!"

mgpuf

• A Cup
« Reply #1142 on: May 15, 2016, 09:45:28 PM »
I wonder, where are all the shoots inter-cut into this atomic cheesecake interview?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mO51agQHBy4

« Reply #1143 on: September 08, 2016, 05:50:48 PM »
P-chan tweeted this earlier. Changed her hair color and looks like she lost some weight.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1144 on: September 08, 2016, 06:02:53 PM »
She looks good - at least her weight loss os not on her boobs by the look of it

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1145 on: September 09, 2016, 06:23:39 AM »

I don't know if you remember, but a number of years ago on her blog, she talked about why her boobs seem to never lose size.

"When I lose weight it starts from my face.  Then my hips, legs, and finally, my chest.  Yes, it's strange.  They say ordinary people lose weight in the the chest first.

I always thought it was unusual, but last year I got a medical explanation.  A friend who's a doctor said they'd give me a CT scan for free, so I eagerly went.

Automatically entering that capsule-like thing was so scary I started sweating in weird places, but once I got used to it, I got sick of repeatedly being told, 'breath in...now stop.'

Then the doctor looked at the resulting images and said depressing things like 'your arm muscles are too slack' and 'your abdominal muscles aren't so bad, but the hips are pretty bad'.

Of course there was this: 'This chest (my breasts) is a kind of deformity.  A normal human breast is mostly fat, but in your case there's abnormal development of the milk glands.  Well, there's fat there, too, but not much.  So you see why your chest doesn't reduce even when you lose weight?'"

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1146 on: September 09, 2016, 06:47:14 AM »
Meanwhile, for your enjoyment:

Fuko running on the beach.

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #1148 on: September 09, 2016, 12:26:22 PM »
If this is true, she needs to get pregnant.  I'll gladly volunteer.  A difficult job for sure but one that must be done.

I don't know if you remember, but a number of years ago on her blog, she talked about why her boobs seem to never lose size.

"When I lose weight it starts from my face.  Then my hips, legs, and finally, my chest.  Yes, it's strange.  They say ordinary people lose weight in the the chest first.

I always thought it was unusual, but last year I got a medical explanation.  A friend who's a doctor said they'd give me a CT scan for free, so I eagerly went.

Automatically entering that capsule-like thing was so scary I started sweating in weird places, but once I got used to it, I got sick of repeatedly being told, 'breath in...now stop.'

Then the doctor looked at the resulting images and said depressing things like 'your arm muscles are too slack' and 'your abdominal muscles aren't so bad, but the hips are pretty bad'.

Of course there was this: 'This chest (my breasts) is a kind of deformity.  A normal human breast is mostly fat, but in your case there's abnormal development of the milk glands.  Well, there's fat there, too, but not much.  So you see why your chest doesn't reduce even when you lose weight?'"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1149 on: September 10, 2016, 08:58:22 AM »
If this is true, she needs to get pregnant.  I'll gladly volunteer.  A difficult job for sure but one that must be done.

Get in line, buddy.

;D

salem

• Kal-El Cup
« Reply #1150 on: September 21, 2016, 11:09:01 PM »
 :)

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #1151 on: September 22, 2016, 12:58:52 AM »

wow how much milk would they produce ?
she would be so swolen :)

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #1152 on: September 22, 2016, 09:28:13 AM »
Thanks for posting that picture.  Can't say as I like Score, the makeup, the lighting, blech.  But it's Fuko so it will do.

Anyone know how tall she is?  Or isn't?  Lol

« Reply #1153 on: September 22, 2016, 04:30:07 PM »
Thanks for posting that picture.  Can't say as I like Score, the makeup, the lighting, blech.  But it's Fuko so it will do.

Anyone know how tall she is?  Or isn't?  Lol
5'2" (153cms)

pilotblaze

• D Cup
« Reply #1154 on: September 22, 2016, 07:19:30 PM »
"...abnormal development of the milk glands..."

Evolutionarily speaking - one would have to regard this as gene-pool protection against starvation.
 ;D   ;D

-D'Artagnian

We need to CRISPR this into every X-chromosome gamete we can get our hands on...  !!