TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #1170 on: March 15, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »
Gotta say her hair looks absolutely horrendous in that video.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1171 on: March 16, 2016, 01:35:15 PM »
Personally I love it when women with enormous boobs wear their hair in pigtails. Elizabeth Starr used it to do it and it would be arousing as hell. Same with P-chan. The fringe might have been better done but those boobs are so impeccable that I wasn't worried about that small detail.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #1172 on: March 16, 2016, 05:26:20 PM »
Pigtails are fine, its the rest of it.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

element

• D Cup
« Reply #1173 on: March 30, 2016, 11:39:20 PM »
Oh I completely forgot, I'm not sure if its already been mentioned, but P-Chan has started up a Bar/Lounge Hostess Business. P-Lounge.

https://www.**24**.com/Plounge8181/

She seems to receive many visitors and gifts from men.  Even foreigners come for a visit to see her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1174 on: March 31, 2016, 06:07:38 AM »
Oh I completely forgot, I'm not sure if its already been mentioned, but P-Chan has started up a Bar/Lounge Hostess Business. P-Lounge.

I'm getting mixed signals about it though.

element

• D Cup
« Reply #1175 on: March 31, 2016, 12:08:44 PM »

I'm getting mixed signals about it though.

Yeah it tends to be the thing in Japan with that stuff though.  She does speak english... just not at any conversational level, which is pretty much was the hostess lounge thing is about.

It might be her way for screening for potential Husbands at the moment lol.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #1176 on: March 31, 2016, 04:03:07 PM »
I think part of what Zook is saying that the mesage implied that Fuko doesn't speak in any language at all.

But if Zook & I could travel there, I'll bet she would show us both the language of lerrv!   8)

Billy

« Reply #1177 on: March 31, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »
I think part of what Zook is saying that the mesage implied that Fuko doesn't speak in any language at all.

But if Zook & I could travel there, I'll bet she would show us both the language of lerrv!   8)

It looks like it was fixed on her **24** page.  Makes more sense now:

"Please know, even if you come to P lounge, P-chan doesn't speak any English.
If you are not able to speak Japanese she will not be able to talk with you. Sorry!"

mgpuf

• A Cup
« Reply #1178 on: May 15, 2016, 04:45:28 PM »
I wonder, where are all the shoots inter-cut into this atomic cheesecake interview?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mO51agQHBy4

Billy

« Reply #1179 on: September 08, 2016, 12:50:48 PM »
P-chan tweeted this earlier. Changed her hair color and looks like she lost some weight.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #1180 on: September 08, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »
She looks good - at least her weight loss os not on her boobs by the look of it

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1181 on: September 09, 2016, 01:23:39 AM »

I don't know if you remember, but a number of years ago on her blog, she talked about why her boobs seem to never lose size.

"When I lose weight it starts from my face.  Then my hips, legs, and finally, my chest.  Yes, it's strange.  They say ordinary people lose weight in the the chest first.

I always thought it was unusual, but last year I got a medical explanation.  A friend who's a doctor said they'd give me a CT scan for free, so I eagerly went.

Automatically entering that capsule-like thing was so scary I started sweating in weird places, but once I got used to it, I got sick of repeatedly being told, 'breath in...now stop.'

Then the doctor looked at the resulting images and said depressing things like 'your arm muscles are too slack' and 'your abdominal muscles aren't so bad, but the hips are pretty bad'.

Of course there was this: 'This chest (my breasts) is a kind of deformity.  A normal human breast is mostly fat, but in your case there's abnormal development of the milk glands.  Well, there's fat there, too, but not much.  So you see why your chest doesn't reduce even when you lose weight?'"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1182 on: September 09, 2016, 01:47:14 AM »
Meanwhile, for your enjoyment:

Fuko running on the beach.

Billy

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #1184 on: September 09, 2016, 07:26:22 AM »
If this is true, she needs to get pregnant.  I'll gladly volunteer.  A difficult job for sure but one that must be done.

I don't know if you remember, but a number of years ago on her blog, she talked about why her boobs seem to never lose size.

"When I lose weight it starts from my face.  Then my hips, legs, and finally, my chest.  Yes, it's strange.  They say ordinary people lose weight in the the chest first.

I always thought it was unusual, but last year I got a medical explanation.  A friend who's a doctor said they'd give me a CT scan for free, so I eagerly went.

Automatically entering that capsule-like thing was so scary I started sweating in weird places, but once I got used to it, I got sick of repeatedly being told, 'breath in...now stop.'

Then the doctor looked at the resulting images and said depressing things like 'your arm muscles are too slack' and 'your abdominal muscles aren't so bad, but the hips are pretty bad'.

Of course there was this: 'This chest (my breasts) is a kind of deformity.  A normal human breast is mostly fat, but in your case there's abnormal development of the milk glands.  Well, there's fat there, too, but not much.  So you see why your chest doesn't reduce even when you lose weight?'"