paipaiguy

• A Cup
Re: Fuko ( aka Love aka P-Chan aka P-chan ) Japanese Busty Idol MERGED
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2005, 03:15:06 AM »
Long time lurker here too, but now I finally have something to post about. I read this thread this morning, and as luck would have it, I am in Tokyo right now. So, I actually followed the links and translated what I could, and went to the "delivery health" shop that she works at. Unfortunately, they wouldn't deal with me at all because I'm not Japanese. So, if there are any Tokyo-ites out there who could lend me a hand here and sponsor a gaijin, that would be great!

cwb1014

• D Cup
    • None
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2005, 04:19:18 PM »
What's a "delivery health" shop? Please do let us know.  Many thanks in advance.

Adios,

cwb

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2005, 05:18:28 PM »
well something like a slightly erotic massage parlor?
all over there in Japan...

cwb1014

• D Cup
    • None
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2005, 05:55:05 PM »
Quote:

well something like a slightly erotic massage parlor?
all over there in Japan...

So, let's see, all I have to do to reach Heaven is get to Japan, find Love's "delivery health" shop, and become Japanese?  Well, gosh, that shouldn't be too hard...  

By the way, why do you have to be Japanese to go to these shops?  That doesn't seem fair at all!  

Haknslash

• F Cup
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2005, 08:26:38 PM »

holy.......  
Taquitos!!! And a clown with no head!!

monsterfacial

• B Cup
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2005, 06:20:13 AM »
Well actually, you can go in provided you speak fluent japanese...to many incidents whereby the "White Man" would fail to understand the rule of strictly no penetration...and cumming in the mouth or on the face is extra charge.....most of the time there is confusion about the billing such as booking over the phone is extra and most of the time you can't choose the girl that you want....
Just imagine paying almost USD100 and you can't bonk the girl and all she is gonna do is masturbate you till you cum...
Of course breastmen like us prefer paizura services ....
If you don't understand Japanese and the girl can't speak english then you are gonna get stiffed real big time because the girl is gonna say that you came all over her 3 times during the session so you are gonna have to pay triple and you can't even defend yourself....
OOOOOhhhh....most fuzoku's in Tokyo are controlled by the Yakuza so feel free to piss them off....

ZoD

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2005, 06:37:51 AM »
I think the moral of the day is...dont fuck around with what are criminally organised **31** rackets. Find yourself someone who actully takes something other than money to motivate them.
Oh and learn japanese.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

urnam0

• D Cup
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2005, 05:07:27 PM »
Look out for the Yakuza.

But good luck bonking her.
Friend: XXXX's hot.

Me: Yea, but YYYY has bigger tits.

Friend: Yea, but YYYY looks like an ostrich though.

Me: Yea, an ostrich- with big tits.

turtle21

• G Cup
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2005, 05:10:17 PM »
If there's anything "Kikujiru" teaches you, it's don't tick off the Yakuza.

'Course, ticking off any organized crime is a general no-no...

FhysicalEd

• A Cup
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2005, 07:04:35 PM »
I used the Google translate function for Love's page.  I saw they had the webmaster's email at the bottom of the page and I wrote pleadingly for more Love.  Here's the Google translation:

Model:
 Love
And others ‚Ô

Measurements (cm)
 T152 B unclear W60 H86
The under bust is thought as the 70cm
As for top bust and cup of this human declaration, " 108 (I)"
But, the top bust in the 125cm and was visible in the 130cm

Or more is to the last me (the manufacture rattan) diagnosing
Please wait for accurate size measurement

Going to work:
 Http: //www.uselovers.com/albatross/i/schedule/ (the going to work schedule chart day)

Being on the register store:
 Delivery health " albatross " (Nishikawa mouth)
048 - 241 - 7220 (also the day telephone reservation yes new * member)
When the inquiry from the # adult authorized personnel * media authorized personnel and the like rushes in,
The # being on the register store it lines up and " and others it means to apply great burden on main person of the ‚Ô ",
Please inquire # industry relationship, to " Tokyo topless " first
For # >> industry authorized personnel " and others ‚Ô " inquiry page
10:00 - 24:00 (telephone acceptance weekday 9:30 - 24:00 earth days * holiday 10:00 - 24:00)
Http: //www.uselovers.com/albatross/i/ (carrying)

System:
 - Standard course -

35 minute
 50 minute

\12,000
 \16,000
   (All time identical fee)

- Long course -

70 minute
 85 minute
 100 minute
 120 minute

\23,000
 \27,000
 \31,000
 \37,000
 (All time identical fee)

* Admission fee: It is not telephone designation charge: \2,000

In printout of this page
Only the first time, to o'clock of 18 designation charge (\2,000) no charge, o'clock of 18 after designation charge \1,000 discount (all course)

Photographer:
 Manufacture rattan Takao (Tokyo topless representation) >> standard box message contribution (for general reader)
Takao KUDO (Tokyo Topless webmaster) >> Post A message from Users to him

Fret Pearson

• E Cup
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2005, 03:34:02 AM »
Quote:

Well actually, you can go in provided you speak fluent japanese...

If this is like 95% of the places featuring Japanese girls in Tokyo, being a foreigner is grounds enough to be refused entry... it doesn't matter how good your Japanese is.  Your only chance is to go with a Japanese friend.

Fret

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2005, 09:33:56 AM »
I just can't get over how fantastic this "Lady Love" looks...  I wonder if her massive breast size is a result of having a **09**, like Milena's was...  If that were the case, then she could
a) do a lactation vid!  and
b) her size would not last indefinately :^(

'course, if her breasts are that way 'cause of a generous puberty then, if she did happen to get pregnant her boobs could get even bigger...  
Wow, I sure hope she decides to make a little money doing vids.  Heck, with a body like that she could do a video of her walking down the street, or buying groceries and I'd buy it in a heartbeat!  She's truly amazing!

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2005, 11:29:32 AM »
Agreed. Love's endowments are absolutely unique, in shape as well as size, among Asian women. I think they are spectacular!

• C Cup
  • Admirer of large breasts - 日本語でどうぞ
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2005, 08:41:55 PM »
I've had time to go to her website and look through here diary.  Here's my rough translation of an excerpt from the entry for January 25, 2005:

"When I lose weight it starts from my face.  Then my hips, legs, and finally, my chest.  Yes, it's strange.  They say ordinary people lose weight in the the chest first.
 I always thought it was unusual, but last year I got a medical explanation.  A friend who's a doctor said they'd give me a CT scan for free, so I eagerly went.
 Automatically entering that capsule-like thing was so scary I started sweating in weird places, but once I got used to it, I got sick of repeatedly being told, 'breath in.. now stop.'
  Then the doctor looked at the resulting images and said depressing things like 'your arm muscles are too slack' and 'your abdominal muscles aren't so bad, but the hips are pretty bad'
  Of course there was this: 'This chest (my breasts) is a kind of deformity.  A normal human breast is mostly fat, but in your case there's abnormal development of the milk glands.  Well, there's fat there, too, but not much.  So you see why your chest doesn't reduce even when you lose weight?'"

Based on this, with an unusual amount of milk ducts, if she were to get pregnant, her breasts would probably get really huge.

slipdizzy

• D Cup
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2005, 09:04:59 PM »
Someone start a petition. We need more of this girl A.S.A.P. !!!!!

Slip D.