adlion944

• E Cup
Amy Reid aka Amy Ried aka Devin Valencia MERGED
« on: March 26, 2005, 12:47:13 AM »
New chick.  Her name is Devin at Mattsmodels (where she does some serious bouncy hardcore).  She's also at FTVgirls.com where she does softcore dildo stuff.  She goes by Amy there.

Very, very highly recommended.  Awesome for guys who like thin and naturally busty.

For those who don't believe they're real... well they are and they're spectacular.

<a href="hxxp://www.mattsmodels.com/welcome.php" target="_blank">http://www.mattsmodels.com/welcome.php</a>
<a href="hxxp://www.ftvgirls.com/models/amy.html" target="_blank">http://www.ftvgirls.com/models/amy.html</a>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:25:00 PM by salem »

likwidflame

• D Cup
Re: Amy Redi aka Amy Ried aka Devin Valencia MERGED
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 02:48:31 AM »
Noice. Very Noice.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 09:59:18 AM »
I don't call that busty...what is she a C cup at best? Come on dude.

adlion944

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 11:23:05 AM »
No, she's a 32 double-D.  Those are huge tits for her frame.  Bigger than 99.9999999% of girls who are even normal weight, let alone than thin and tight bodied.

Jesus Christ.  Everyone on here expects 40-EE tits.  It's EASY for a fat chick to have big tits.  But on a thin body - holy shit.

And that's what I like.

BP

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 11:25:09 AM »
Definitely bigger than a C.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 11:33:59 AM »
Very narrow back...so, yeah, I can believe she's a 32DD.

Slim and stacked, indeed.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Yufan

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 11:43:16 AM »
Quote:

No, she's a 32 double-D.  Those are huge tits for her frame.  Bigger than 99.9999999% of girls who are even normal weight, let alone than thin and tight bodied.

Jesus Christ.  Everyone on here expects 40-EE tits.  It's EASY for a fat chick to have big tits.  But on a thin body - holy shit.

And that's what I like.

I like too but I take issue with your use of the word huge. I'd say she just squeezes into the category of big ! Now Yulia Nova is huge but then I would say that wouldn't I.
Enjoy the Easter break folks and passover coming up !

The YULIA NOVA COMPENDIUMThe Official Yulia Nova Fan Group.
RUSSIAN BEAUTIESYulia's Website.
J LISTOfficial Yulia Nova products.
"No Patrick, mayonaise is not an instrument"

dreadpirate

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2005, 03:13:19 PM »
Is there anywhere one could find video samples of her?  The pictures are great but I'd love to see her in motion...

adlion944

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2005, 06:49:54 PM »
She's brand new on the scene and you'll have to download her video from mattsmodels.com

Here's a video frame for a taste.

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2005, 07:36:51 PM »
Quote:

She's brand new on the scene and you'll have to download her video from mattsmodels.com

Here's a video frame for a taste.

Very nice...great findd!  Thanks for the post!
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2005, 11:27:07 PM »
Those look like two different women to me. The photo from FTVgirls is a photo of someone about twenty. The one in the hardcore still from Mattsmodels looks about thirty-five, with fleshier arms.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2005, 08:35:58 AM »
Quote:

Awesome for guys who like thin and naturally busty.

For those who don't believe they're real... well they are and they're spectacular.

Thank you, adlion. Yes, there are a few of us on the board who are quite fond of natural girls who are quite thin...

By the way, --er-- your certainty regarding her natural state
sounds like you might have had an opportunity to analyze that condition directly...??
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

adlion944

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 12:07:59 PM »
Chalk that up to a lousy cap and the fact that FTVGirls took the most beautiful photo with a perfect pose.  Apples to oranges.  It's the same girl.  I bet my mother's life on it.  I'm 110% positive.

And yes - she's natural.  I'm a self-propessed expert at identifying real boobs, especially in video when they move and bounce.  Those are real!

In fact, here's a new video cover.  She's in Young Ripe Melons 8 which features ONLY natural babes.  She's a nat.  Read the cover.  They aren't lying.

Her full name is Devin Valencia, btw.

ZoD

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2005, 03:33:02 PM »
yeah she is nice. Very attractive tits. Lets just hope that she has some more expansision and goes up to Yulia's proportions!!
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 05:49:26 PM »
Quote:

And that's what I like.

Oh, Believe me. I love them slim and stacked as well but compare her tits to Lisa Danielle's tits and they look small. Lisa is a 32F.