Re: Roberta Pedon MERGED
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2018, 10:49:23 AM »
For some women, weight fluctuations occur first in their breasts.  A few fortunate one it's the first place to gain.....and the last place to lose it (thankfully).  So perhaps she's not one of these fortunate ones, and when slimmer she loses weight there.

Still very well preserved from the looks of that latest photo.  Firmly in the "I'd still do her" realm.

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2018, 09:38:53 AM »
She really had a nice ass as well.    It seemed to be a great quality of hippie girls.   I'm old enough to remember.

« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2018, 10:16:32 AM »
Man, Rosma Laila Grantovskis aka "Roberta Pedon" passed away in 1982, this is just a random italian woman with the same name.

Roberta Pedon was born in Venezia, Italy, in 1952 and she still alive
Look at this:
http://archiviodiari.org/index.php/premio-pieve/930-roberta-pedon.html

then, explain me this. https://everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/roberta-pedon/  and also https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberta_Pedon

Guido

• Email
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »

Guido

• Email
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2018, 08:43:18 AM »
up! 8)

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2019, 06:46:03 PM »
Two huge fans of Roberta Pedon, Phoofy and PedonBio both appear to have left us, possibly forever.
Sad.

As for this discovery being Roberta, found alive and well in Europe, i believe it.  Too many similarities between Roberta then and the face we're seeing now.  If this isn't Roberta at an advanced age, it's got to be her sister, maybe her twin sister!

Possibly it's not her, but the evidence is very very strong here.  And i never bought into the fairy tales about her being dead. It served as an interesting story all these years, but it was picked up by so many and passed along as fact, for which fact was never fully established.

Roberta is back.
Sadly, Phoofy and PedonBio may not be.

Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

Meatman

« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2019, 10:44:30 AM »
What I don’t understand is why would a nude model or her friends make up her death just so she could disappear?
It’s not like she was the president or a famous actress.Just quit the business and move somewhere.

Guido

• Email
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2019, 07:17:01 AM »
:)

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2019, 06:36:03 PM »
These days I seldom check back here, so the continued interest is a happy coincidence. Pedon_bio and I have been staying in touch right along, planning a book on Roberta. I can't share too much here, but I have a very large collection of photos that have never before been published.

And yes, they are wonderful;)

Looking for the best way to publish. Fingers crossed! I may share low-resolution samples here if there is interest. I bought out original photographer collections of original negatives and slides, and fine-grain contact sheets.

Incidentally, Pb is well, happy, and very busy with other activities.

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »
As I mentioned before, I've bought up a huge collection of original Roberta Pedon negatives, slides and contact sheets. Nearly all the material has never been published. I had thought to write an art book about her, much as was done for Bettie Page; an appreciation of her as a 1960s icon, just as Bettie was for the 1950s.

Do members think there would be interest? I've been turned down by a publisher and I'm in a money crunch. I would not like to see the collection broken up, but . . .

I welcome your counsel. Unlike the gauzy lo-res b&w magazine images scanned and rescanned, these are all crystal clear images, first generation and (in the case of negatives and slides) even better.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2019, 09:38:26 AM »
Do members think there would be interest? I've been turned down by a publisher and I'm in a money crunch. I would not like to see the collection broken up, but
I have no advice but just wanted to acknowledge that it is somewhat heartbreaking that no publisher was interested.  I suppose the internet has hurt publishing of this sort; the book might have worked out in 1995 right before the internet started changing things.  I am reminded of the 18-pound compendium of Russ Meyer's work for which it appears fewer than a thousand copies were actually purchased:
http://www.amazon.com/Clean-Breast-Life-Loves-Meyer/dp/0962179728/

Incidentally, Pb is well, happy, and very busy with other activities.
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!  Do you know how many BEA members were worried we had lost PedonBio forever?  I hope he comes on here to engage us again, if he can find the adequate time to waste on us schlubs!

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2019, 12:51:19 PM »
Update: I think I now must have the largest collection of her unpublished work, ever. The clarity of images is itself exciting. Instead of scans of scans of 1970s paper, these are from negatives and first-generation silver-gelatin prints.

The slides need significant color-correction, owing to time. If I publish in numbered portfolio edition, I will include at least one original slide with each. But I I have an academic press interested. Fingers crossed. Roberta is just as much a pop culture icon as Bettie Page, and it's past time that she's recognized as such.

I'm getting interviews from people who knew and worked with her. More soon!  ;)

salem

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2019, 05:41:50 AM »
Busty babes DVD covers Part 266: Roberta Pedon

Guido

• Email
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2019, 07:15:13 AM »
Up!

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »
Guido, where did that come from?

I spent way too much money building what I think must be the single largest collection of Roberta Pedon proofs, negatives and unique color slides. (I'm both proud of it, and I feel saddled by it.) I do not recognize your image. I do not doubt it. I'm just curious.

I apologize in advance for my ignorance. Pinning down her years, career and images has always been a pretty impossible pursuit.