Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: BUSTY AMERICAN COMICS LIST
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2005, 12:16:02 AM »
I am paying attention, sir. I already know Perry was mentioned. I'm just showing some pics he did of how well he does on drawing huge breasts. That's all. Besides, he doesn't draw breasts that big too often in Gold Digger.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

Bluto

• E Cup
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2005, 08:52:18 AM »
Quote:

I am paying attention, sir. I already know Perry was mentioned. I'm just showing some pics he did of how well he does on drawing huge breasts. That's all. Besides, he doesn't draw breasts that big too often in Gold Digger.

At ease, soldier, I appreciate you sharing that drawing with us.  My only point was that I hope to get the names of a lot more artists on this thread that I don't know about yet, that's all.  BTW, did you see the story Perry did (I'm not sure if it was for "Gold Digger" or not) where a mercenary breaks in on a bunch of women and steals their magic formula to make someone an unbeatable warrior?  He drinks it, not realizing that it only works on women and it turns him into a really huge busted female.  But he adapts quickly and defeats the good guy by distracting him with his exposed breasts.  "Haw, that's been done enough times to ME" he says(or words to that effect.)  Anyone have some illustrations from that story?

Bluto

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2005, 04:08:58 PM »
www.baldguystudios.com
 some nice girls in it, some Powergirl too.

Jason Pearson's Bodybags is coming out with new covers, the first one is pretty hot.

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB1&Number=345074&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=
 About that Blueberry girl

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB1&Number=339050&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=
 Powergirl stuff.

Thanks for people mentioning the BE in Harry Johnson, I'll try and look for the BE in Howard the Duck and post it here.
Drawer, occasional painter

Torqumada

• E Cup
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2005, 09:39:49 PM »
Big breasted comic book characters that had their own comics?

Mantra from the Ultraverse
Most of the various female members of the X-men
She Hulk
The Black Cat

Thats just a few.

Torqumada

3pyon

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2005, 05:46:45 PM »
I have some dementia and simon benson at j-cup.info and for free login side

Wolfman1066

• F Cup
    • getit.at/adventure
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2005, 06:04:53 PM »
Phil Foglio might also be a good mention for the "busty" comics girls he draws.
Winner of "The cutest Name" in the rename Bambi contest, with "Bambi Bares'Em."

"A bust this big needs ample support." -Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
"Only one woman has a bust to match that bust." -Also Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2005, 09:14:50 PM »
Quote:

Phil Foglio might also be a good mention for the "busty" comics girls he draws.

Thanks, I never really gave his work a good look until now.

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2005, 01:20:26 PM »
I like what Michael Manning & Phil Conlon do in Tranceptor 1: The Way Station.  Very nicely built women in tight black leather/rubber fetish outfits.  Unfortunately, this is supposedly the first issue of a series, but it's been years and I haven't seen or heard of the second issue yet.
It's available thru the publisher NBM as part of their Amerotica line, and I believe also thru Eros Comics.

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2005, 08:54:26 PM »
 It's pretty shit that the promise of Mighty Endowed(from Young Justice) went nowhere but to find some fan art, oh well.
 But I just found something good.... www.superheroinecentral.com and www.worldofsmudge.com some huge boobs in both.

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2005, 04:26:43 AM »
Nice but just glancing at the front page, it's amazing just how all these superheroine sites manage to take a massive genre and reduce it to by the numbers s+m stuff.

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2005, 11:41:11 AM »
What really bugs me is these S&M Superheroine sites seem to attract some really goddam good artists.  Smudge is awesome, there are others as good as he is, but what they do with the characters gets pretty nauseating sometime.
7 Superheroines does the same thing, as well.  
I had a subscription to that one for a while, but finally quit because of that problem.

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2005, 04:47:05 PM »
A long time ago there was a great bit in Mad magazine where a father is telling his son that he can do better than the plain girl he's seeing.  He changes his mind, however, when the son describes how the girl's huge hooters look in a swimsuit.  Does anyone have a scan of this?

« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2005, 05:15:30 AM »
I got the Howard the Duck graphic novel(one of the best I have read, I advise you ALL to buy it!) with BE.
 Also note that Jason Pearson is doing new Body Bags stories with that busty girl.
 I'll post the rest another day, the all the pictures were too big a filesize

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
 There was a comic called "Reich [censored]: Conception of Darkness" I put at the start of this list, I have never found this comic in the shops, but by accident, I found a website for it, with extra art of the Inga character( the big boobed character).

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3224/

I recently found out about a black and white horror magazine *drool* called Weird Tales of the Macabre#2. It has a story about a woman with a big chest getting burned, I presume, for being really sexy(this is the witch-burning days I talking about). It can be downloaded at the one of the finest horror comics websites( which has lots of great old comics for download):  http://datajunkie.blogspot.com/

Stretcherr

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2006, 10:49:22 AM »
Quote:

Buffy and many other adults comic can be found at www.freecartoonsex.com

this site attempts to load viruses, .wmf...careful