November 24, 2014, 11:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there no pics of Chelsea Charms totally naked?  (Read 3890 times)
ForzaItalia
A Cup

« on: April 13, 2005, 06:42:28 PM »

Yeah, topic.. I'm a member @ her site but I haven't found one single picture where she's totally naked.

Have you?!
Demolition_Man
C Cup

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 07:31:54 PM »

You're much more likely to find a fan photo where she is naked.  This is the closest to naked I could find.  Yes, she IS wearing that sparkly band around her hips but my God, if that isn't naked enough for you........ She also ....erm.... "revealed" herself in some of her earlier sets, but you are going to have to search for those.
ForzaItalia
A Cup

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 07:37:16 PM »

Great pic, thanks!

You mean the older sets at her site? I'll have a look!
ac man
D Cup

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 07:46:16 PM »

she was naked in the video kayla kleevage sells of her, back in her beginning days.
Demolition_Man
C Cup

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 07:58:39 PM »

Quote:

You mean the older sets at her site? I'll have a look!

I don't know whether or not those were sets from her site, and the pic I gave you also wasn't on her sight.  I'm not even a member of her site.  I got that pic and found the older sets at yahoo groups.  I don't think I can link to them here because they contain some pics that are illegal here so linking is a no-no.  These groups are not too hard to find though if you're search saavy and like to follow links.
JJTHEDJ
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 08:01:11 PM »

Quote:

she was naked in the video kayla kleevage sells of her, back in her beginning days.

Hey! I happen to have that video for sale in Classifieds!

Introducing Chelsea Charms  
Here is your very first look at newcomer Chelsea Charms! Young, beautiful, a pretty smile and one hell of a giant set of tits! Make Chelsea the girl of the New Millennium! I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know Chelsea and watching as she pleasures herself into ecstasy! I myself was very stimulated doing the post-production work on this video. Introducing Chelsea Charms is a Kleevco Video exclusive.

It retails for $29.95 new with picture case from Kayla's site. The Ebayer I bought it from took the trouble to get it autographed at a public appearance. I don't have the time nor inclination to fake a CC autograph and he was a reputable boob-collector with lots of professionally signed stuff. I assume it's legit. If it's not, it's still the original tape from Kleevco featuring Chelsea AND KAYLA in sweet posing and stimulating detail. Yours if you act now. What's it worth to you folks? Anyone?
PM me or just hit reply. Thanks, JJ.
ForzaItalia
A Cup

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »

Thanks for the tip! I "Googled" a while and found a group, with AWESOME pictures. Got everything I wanted now Thanks ^^
Catch22
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 09:49:19 PM »

The greatest number of nude pics in a single set are from her camping vacation 2 or 3 summers ago. I believe she was in Colorado, but don't bank on that.

If only...

Never give up, never surrender! Art is in the eye of the artist first and foremost. Anyone else is just gravy!
RoosterBoy
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 02:27:21 AM »

I have a old score magazine with Chelsea Charms in it where she is completly nude, before she went 'super size' if you're intreasted I'll dig it out and look up the issue number.
Hentaibee
N Cup

I like big breasts quite a lot.

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 06:02:26 AM »

why she doesnt go nude online is a mystery.?

if you want nude..hmm... go through her yahoo fan club...

and buy her older merchandise. like fanfair 01

Hentaibee
N Cup

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 06:09:56 AM »

Quote:

Quote:

Hey! I happen to have that video for sale in Classifieds!

Introducing Chelsea Charms  
Here is your very first look at newcomer Chelsea Charms! Young, beautiful, a pretty smile and one hell of a giant set of tits! Make Chelsea the girl of the New Millennium! I’m sure you will enjoy getting to know Chelsea and watching as she pleasures herself into ecstasy! I myself was very stimulated doing the post-production work on this video. Introducing Chelsea Charms is a Kleevco Video exclusive.

It retails for $29.95 new with picture case from Kayla's site. The Ebayer I bought it from took the trouble to get it autographed at a public appearance. I don't have the time nor inclination to fake a CC autograph and he was a reputable boob-collector with lots of professionally signed stuff. I assume it's legit. If it's not, it's still the original tape from Kleevco featuring Chelsea AND KAYLA in sweet posing and stimulating detail. Yours if you act now. What's it worth to you folks? Anyone?
PM me or just hit reply. Thanks, JJ.

that video has a chelsea interview and solo..but kayla???

Hentaibee
N Cup

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 07:37:43 AM »

Quote:

The greatest number of nude pics in a single set are from her camping vacation 2 or 3 summers ago. I believe she was in Colorado, but don't bank on that.

wasnt there some pics posted in error?. i think someone at that yahoo club showed them to me once

RoosterBoy
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 06:08:24 PM »

It was score buxotica #59 that I mentioned in my previous post. It also has a lot of others in it like Maxi Mounds, Busty Dusty and Minka. Chelsea Charms has 5 pages in it.
andrat2000
F Cup

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 06:38:35 PM »

Quote:

why she doesnt go nude online is a mystery.?

if you want nude..hmm... go through her yahoo fan club...

and buy her older merchandise. like fanfair 01

I suppose this is easy to complain. After some idots did silly comments about her tummy, she soon stopped to post such picture sets.

Hentaibee
N Cup

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 06:52:02 PM »

really? weird stuff man. She is nothing but beatiful. why would she be ashamed of that?

Googie
E Cup

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 07:28:09 PM »

The story I've heard is she has a hysterectomy or appendectomy scar she is self conscious about.

"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program