Brabuster67

• D Cup
The Fakest of the Fake
« on: August 21, 2001, 02:45:00 AM »
Every since I can remember I have had an addiction to huge breasts.  It was not until Score Mag came on sale in the UK (around late 92 - and that famous set of Wendy Whoppers and Lisa Lipps in flowery innocent looking clothes) that I realised that my fetish was not big tits but big FAKE tits.  Yes and I seem to be more turned on the faker they look.  I think having studied most of the fakies that I can find that Echo Valley has the fakest look and for fake lovers believe me she is so hot.  Any of you fellow fake lovers seen her? Whats she like? Any other fake lookers that we need to know about? I posted an amazing set of her at:
web page

Re: The Fakest of the Fake
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2001, 02:59:00 AM »
She's been on Jenny Jones twice. The first time, Echo seemed a little uptight and defensive (who wouldn't be the way Jenny sets up the Busty guests for attack?). The second time was after E.V. had been in an accident and received an incredible new set of even larger implants along with everything else.  This time she radiated with attitude (the good kind) and confidence.  Her smile seemed to beam out with a message of "Hey, I know I look good".  Like you I have a special regard for fake breasts and Echo's are the fakest!

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2001, 05:51:00 AM »
I agree w/ you on liking the fake huge ones-something about thme are just too hot!
I have often thought how fake Casey James' implants look and liked that look alot. I agree w/you on echo as hers are extremely fake looking.

zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2001, 03:38:00 PM »
also a fake fan, but there is some that just look too fake such as sofia staks. Thay look rock hard, but let's hope over time they get the soft look that other fake models have achieved. The best look is fake tits that have achieved a little sag from the weight factor, such as Casey James, Toppsey Curvey and Tiffany Towers.
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

Brabuster67

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Hi Zappfra.  I agree with your view about fake tits with a little sag.  I never mentioned but I love Busty Dusty for that very reason.  She has huge implants and from the way they hang you can see the bags of fluid inside her tits.  The videos of her running and seeing these mothers swinging are amazing but it must be so sore.  I do not know what give the Busty Dusty look vis-a-vis the Sofia Stacks look.  Is it the overfilling?  Any experts pls let me know.

Cheers
BB

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2001, 05:31:00 AM »
I saw one picture of Echo Valley with her right boob exposed, but it looked so shiny that I was afraid it was a mirror.

Busty Dusty's were the most amazing looking fake boobs I have ever seen, so huge and hanging that it looked as if she would collapse from the weight. And yet in all her pictures she's smiling from ear to ear. What a lovely woman!

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

jct

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2001, 05:39:00 AM »
surprised that no one has mentioned the incredible Chelsea Charms

tina83

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2001, 06:57:00 AM »
Chelsea is the best of all time.  She is every boob-lovers fantasy.    

colt13

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 02:25:00 AM »
Two words: Justa Dream!

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2001, 02:51:00 AM »
Chelsea Charms! Oh yeah! Her breasts may be hard*, but their size and continual expansion more than make up for any negative qualities.  
*See Capper's description of the first time he saw CC @ Market Street in San Fran.  Cap said they were like flesh covered bowling balls.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2001, 06:11:00 AM »
Forgive me if I ramble a little...

Someone asked why we hadn't referred to Chelsea Charms. Here's my reason.

I know that CC has got the world's biggest implanted boobs, but when you said "fake" I thought that you meant "looking so plasticy and outlandishly round that there's no way they could be anything other than fake boobs".

CC's boobs are enormous, but they are not as large as some macromastic women's. In that sense, they are not fake -- they could pass for real ones. Also, even if her nipples are pointing east-west, her boobs are still great. For this reason, I mentioned Echo Valley and not Chelsea.

I hope I'm making sense...

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

tina83

• C Cup
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2001, 10:03:00 AM »
Good point about CC.  I could not have said it better myself.  

ekim

• C Cup
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2001, 01:13:00 PM »
My favorite fake has to be Crystal Storm,followed by Justa Dream and Casey James ... especially since I've actually touched Crystal and Justa!  

Candye Man

• E Cup
    • iCandye
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2001, 09:28:00 PM »
I agree that Chelsea's are probably the "fakest" boobs around, but with all due respect to Zookie and other Chelsea lovers, I find her breasts to be extremely misshapen and therefore unattractive, despite their size.
Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.  -- Mae West

cabanaboy

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2001, 09:03:00 AM »
For the record, Tina83, Chelsea Charms, is most definitely NOT every boob-lovers fantasy. Even here at the BEA some of us prefer naturally enormous, low-slung breasts that sway, wobble and BOUNCE like actual mammary glands. CC's are certainly big, but for my tastes artificially high and hard-looking.
Personally, I like sagging breasts. Heavy, swollen "earth-mother" breasts with visible stretch-marks, covered  by deep blue veins and hanging down past a womans waist.
Now that's entertainment!
For this boob-lover, anyway.