berkovw

• G Cup
My first big boob sighting
« on: July 16, 2002, 03:39:13 PM »
I truly think that Craig Mercer is full of baloney or he lives in some kind of magical wonderland where big boobs flow like honey.  Kind of like the episode of Seinfeld where George uses the picture of Man-hands to get him into the supermodel club, and he starts talking about the forbidden city that is populated with nothing but beautiful women.  I think Craig Mercer lives in that forbidden city.

That being said, I have my first big breast sighting.  I'm a teacher, but because I don't get paid during the summer, I've been forced to take a summer job.  I'm a cashier at Busy Beaver, a local home improvement warehouse.  Last night, I was on the closing shift.  About 8:00PM, a woman came up to my register.  I don't really remember what she bought because I was too busy staring at her breasts without staring at her breasts.  She was of average height with medium length brown hair.  She was wearing an army green tank top.  What was stupefying was that she had to have been carrying a set of GG cups.  I mean that these breasts were probably the biggest I've seen since I saw Lisa Lipps.  The great thing was this girl was no fatty.  She looked like she was thin.  She was just huge busted.  Another really nice thing was that I don't think she was wearing a bra and her nipples were quite prominent through the material of the tank top.  Her breasts looked like they were starting to sag a big, but I would have loved to rip off her tank top, stick my head between her mountains and just lick, suck away.  After making her purchase, she went into the ladies room.  I tried to keep my eye on the ladies room to see when she came out, but I got busy and didn't see her again.  Damn.

I have no copyright on this.  After all, it's my first big breast sighting.  
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Re: My first big boob sighting
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 06:13:38 PM »
I couldn't comment on the legitimacy of anyone else's posts, and I am happy that you had your first major sighting. But that being said, I have to tell you that I get a few of those a day walking around midtown Manhattan. The Garment District alone yields dozens if you just walk to Starbucks. Every time someone with exeptional proportions walks by, I immediately start to feel bad for anyone that might live in Smalltown, U.S.A. (I know its has its good points...no hate mail please). L.A. and Vegas aside, for sightings...we live in Heaven. The only drawback is that for every terrific sighting, there are just as many delusional women that think they can still wear the clothes they bought in high school (10 lbs. of potatos in a 5 lbs. sack). I am convinced that some people don't have mirrors in their house...or they would never walk out the door that way. But when a "size 3" walks by with 850 cc's, it makes it all worth while. Peace.

-Dick  

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 06:45:48 PM »
I really wasn't commenting on the legitimacy of anyone's posts.  I was just kidding around.  I hope noone mistakes what I said for any kind of malicious attack on Mercer.  Hell, I wish I had an entry into the forbidden city.  Maybe if I got a picture of Chelsea and said that it was my dead fiancee.  
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

Tesseract

• G Cup
  • Not **94** the Kool-Aid
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 09:37:28 PM »
Heck, I just go to any mall near me and all I see are big boobs. Maybe it's just me... or all those hormones in the beef and the milk.  

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 11:25:27 PM »
I've worked in health care for quite some time, and there are always sightings. But, in this proffession, I can't share them. Now, on the other hand, what I see out and about I can share. I just don't have the gift for writing.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Rafe

• Coito Ergo Sum
    • Digital Discipline
Busy Beaver's still around?!?
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2002, 07:24:44 AM »
Egads, Busy Beaver is still in business?  I had no idea.  *laughs*

I worked for them as a summer job back in college (until being fired for "being a bad influence on my coworkers" - who were a neo-nazi skinhead and a stoner) because I didn't put up with management's practical jokes.  The store (Buffalo, NY) closed shortly thereafter.

The only big boobs in the place were my managers (note: plural, not possessive noun).

At least we got BB t-shirts, which could, in the right company, raise eyebrows and cause smirking in the "Beaver College" vein of humor. :-)
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>