Roy

Re: Announcing MOOD BOOBS, an upcoming BE short film by Rolfe Kanefsky
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2006, 04:29:48 AM »
Mood Boobs, orderized!!!

Round of applause for Rolfe and our go-between-guy Warlock (and all other parties involved for making this happen).

Bringers of BE, I salute you...

DrEnlarge

• D Cup
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2006, 07:00:55 AM »
My review:

Wow.  The main actress can really pull off making you believe it's happening.  Her squeeky voice is perfect for the roll.

The premise is silly but fun.  She watching her move around screen is fun, she's quite fetching, to say the least.  

I won't get into the expansion scenes (don't want to ruin it for anyone), but my favorite one is the low shot of her slowly growing while she's on the phone.  

I HIGHLY recommend this for everyone. It's a must have.
DrE
Back in Buisness!

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2006, 10:40:02 AM »
Update, the first sixty (!) copies have gone out, including ten internationals.  First class USPS.  Overseas should take between four and seven days from what they told me.  Sadly I wasn't given tracking numbers.    Emails have gone out to everyone who's order has shipped except one that bounced (which I am going to look into, may be a typo on my part).

I will be sending more out first thing Tuesday morning.

Let me just say, GOD THIS IS COOL!  

The Warlock

Shimmerin

• F Cup
« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2006, 02:37:35 AM »
Yay I got my conformation e-mail.  This will be mine soon!
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Xenocide

• B Cup
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2006, 12:17:44 AM »
Ordered mine a few days ago, hooray!  Hope it got sent out in the first shipment and it was my email that bounced.  I hope, I hope, I hope...
Dude, nudity rules...

macrocarl

• C Cup
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2006, 12:23:23 PM »
yeah! ordered! it's been a long time coming, can't wait! thanks so much!  

MixMaster

• E Cup
    • www.mixmaster280.deviantart.com
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2006, 05:54:50 PM »
Hey, just a couple quick questions...
1. How long is the masterpiece? ^_^
2. Does Rolfe have any plans for other movies or sequels featuring BE?
3. Will it be available in any stores?

Spank you very much for your time...
"Be excellent to each other"
---------------------------------------
www.mixmaster280.deviantart.com
groups.yahoo.com/group/a_tribute_to_ylandra

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2006, 07:11:36 PM »
Answers!  

1: The short itself is 18 minutes, with about twenty minutes of behind the scenes footage that includes test footage of the BE rig, on and off the girls.

2: Rolfe has done BE in his other films in the past, so I imagine he might continue doing so if it fit with the film; that being said, I know his next couple of films are staight horror (except for Pretty Cool 2, but that's more of a mind control thing), so I doubt there'll be any in those.  And I did actually ask if there would be any BE in PC2, and there won't; Rolfe doesn't want to get stuck on one thing, and I don't blame him.    He's taken a big risk making this short too, you know.

As for a sequel to Mood Boobs, that depends entirely on the take from this one.  We've discussed the possibility, but there are NO plans for one currently.  But it's not impossible; if this one does well the chances go up.  

As a side note, my reasons for doing this are twofold: I have always wanted to see a Hollywood-level film focus on BE, and the opportunity presented itself so I ran with it, and second, I want to see if there is a market for BE-centric films.  If there is, much like Dr. Enlarge, I'd like very much to keep them coming.    On this film, I'll be estatic if I personally break even.  I'll still be happy to have done this one if it turns out the market won't support more; this has been a dream of mine for a long time.  

3: We have no plans to make it available in stores; we're pretty sure that even if the market is big enough to support more short films, it's not that big.  To be big enough for stores, we'd need something like ten times the inventory we had made this time, and I really don't see us selling that many.

The Warlock

Cuervotech

• C Cup
    • www.icdus.com
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2006, 07:26:24 PM »
I know I am getting impatient but I am trying to get an idea of how long the shipping will take. So here is my question:  What state are they BEing mailed from?

Thanks in advance

MixMaster

• E Cup
    • www.mixmaster280.deviantart.com
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2006, 07:49:37 PM »
Yeah, I had a question about that as well ^_^; when can we expect delivery?
"Be excellent to each other"
---------------------------------------
www.mixmaster280.deviantart.com
groups.yahoo.com/group/a_tribute_to_ylandra

Jim_War

• A Cup
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2006, 08:11:39 PM »
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Hmmm, except that I'm glad that it wasn't my email that bounced. Nothing. Although I expect a thankyou might be appreciated . So I shall do so.

Thankyou Tiffany, Shaina, Rolfe and warlock.
What the hell is wrong with being a pervert?

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2006, 08:31:51 PM »
They're being mailed from the warehouse (IE my apartment) in North Carolina.  I'm told international shipments will take four to seven business days, so I imagine domestic won't take more than five.  But that's just my guess, I'll ask the postal folks tomorrow.  

Also, a bunch more copies will be going out tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, with emails following tomorrow night (I ship them on my way to work, emails get sent when I get home...so by the time you hear about it your copy is already in the wild!).

But I have to stop off on my way home tomorrow to pick up more padded envelopes.  It's been a good first week!  

Just because, some statistics: I've found that we really are a global bunch!  Almost a third of the orders so far have been from outside the US, with orders coming from Canada, the UK, Spain, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, Australia and Japan so far.  Also, there have been several orders from the ladies, which is a great thing to see, IMHO!  Even if they happen to be picking up a copy for a boyfriend.  

I have to admit, I'm having fun with all this, even if it is just stuffing envelopes and printing labels and filling out customs forms.  

[edit] And you're welcome, Jim!  Hope you like it!   [/edit]

The Warlock

Dumbrowski

• A Cup
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2006, 02:42:18 PM »
I received mine after about two days. (NC to MI)I think it's fantastic!  Smiled through the whole thing.  Loved the featurette. Warlock, are you on camera anywhere in the featurette?
I especially liked the addition of the Village of the Giants growth music added to the first growth scene.  TWO THUMBS UP!!

Googie

• F Cup
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »
Came home from work today and checked my mail and to my delighted surprise there was my copy waiting for me. I've viewed it and the special features four times already this evening. I can't get enough of it. Special shout out to the buttons popping. I love that. Thank you everyone involved in making this. "Mood Boobs" firmly goes right alongside "The Bliss of Mrs. Blossom," the Benny Hill sketches, "Flesh Gordon 2" and that special episode of "Caroline in the City" as the best BE ever made. So, now I got to ask the obvious: Any chance of a sequel?
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2006, 04:54:49 PM »
Glad you liked it, Dumbrowski!  

On the shipping side, I found out today that anywhere inside the US the shipping estimate is in fact three to five days.  

Hell no, I'm not on camera!  I live on the wrong coast.    By a weird conincidence I was in LA the weekend it was shot, though.  But even if Rolfe had invited me to the set, I wouldn't have gone...I wanted to be suprised too.  I may be the president, but I'm also a client!  

The Warlock