Tulip

• D Cup
Re: New HH Boobs
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 12:00:07 PM »
Hi,
All I am POINTING OUT is that you cannot have those tits without being fat.
In fact, if you objectively look at the picture you will see that the lady is fat.
Can women have big boobs and be really slim?...no. They have to be fat in order to have truly big boobs. Which is why I do not like big natural breasts.
I understand you adore obese (or fat) women and I respect that. I am sure you are going to like the picture that I have enclosed in here..its for you. Enjoy and, of course, take care.

shaman

• C Cup
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 06:46:49 PM »
I tought I was a morron... Anyway... Big Boobs are the best thing... Natural? Fake?... Do I realy care? who does? I like anything with big boobs.... and I tought I was a morron!!!

AlpsLover

• G Cup
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 05:01:38 PM »
Quote:

calm down guys.
The fact is tht some people like Natural ones, some people like  Silicone ones, some people like both.
I only like natural nice breasts.
So it has no sense to discuss which is the best one: there is not an answer.
But to calm u down i post pic of my new HH boob friend:

This is the ass of this Lovely new HH cup friend of mine:

Faith HH Boobs
I don't think that she is Fat. This is waht we love, nice girls with huge tits and not too much fat. A bit of fat is Perfect!

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2005, 10:39:50 PM »
AlpsLover, the next time you chat with your "HH Boob Friend" - let her know she certainly has some fans here!

I'm also certain that it would be very special to be privvy to her private parts.
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

AlpsLover

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 03:33:06 PM »
Quote:

AlpsLover, the next time you chat with your "HH Boob Friend" - let her know she certainly has some fans here!

I'm also certain that it would be very special to be privvy to her private parts.

I did let her know this  

She thanks you! By the way now she got really slimmer and same breasts size
U know how to meet her, I guess....

Candye Man

• E Cup
    • iCandye
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2005, 07:26:17 AM »
Quote:

Hi,
In fact, if you objectively look at the picture you will see that the lady is fat.
Can women have big boobs and be really slim?...no. They have to be fat in order to have truly big boobs.

That will come as news to Roberta Pedon, Linsey Dawn and the TW girl, among others.
Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.  -- Mae West

maybeenuf4u

• E Cup
    • n/a
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2005, 09:35:44 AM »
I think shes hot no matter what anyone says. I noticed the web site only says $3.90 for 30 days. Does that also allow access to any other pics, or just Faith's?

I like big tits. I especially like big tits w/ small butts. But I recognize that most girls w/ big tits have bigger butts too. So I just think that the whole argument is stupid. I agree w/ the guy who said there is no answer to which is better, natural or silicone.

Stretcherr

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2005, 02:13:41 AM »
Quote:

Those ones are ugly cow-looking tits. Can`t you afford better girls in your site?

you know, i've just about had it with nozzles like this guy, being rude and insulting. why not go buy a fucking playboy and leave us alone fercrissakes.

Stretcherr

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/members/index.php?main=9&from=members
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 02:17:05 AM »
Quote:

ditto

AlpsLover

• G Cup
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2005, 10:49:57 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

ditto

The "NEW" Faith   is here

http://www.bigtittedgirlsoncam.com/faithfreecam.htm

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2005, 12:24:44 PM »
I'm confused..... what part of this picture makes this woman look fat to anyone?

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2005, 04:33:02 PM »
Posts of Tulip have a nice sound to me <PLOINK>
And this since very long, because I put him to the ignore list.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Kanodin

• Banned User
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2005, 03:42:48 AM »
Tulip, do you have anything productive to add to this topic?  I doubt you would be so flagrantly insulting in real life, because that would be stupid.

This doesn't even mention that you are factually incorrect.  A woman can have large natural breasts without excess fat elsewhere.  A woman can be naturally busty and slim.  All the pictured women on this thread (with the exception of your picture) are examples showing us the fortunate fact that you are wrong.  You brazenly perform your lack of understanding for the adoration of fat women, and hence, you obviously do not respect it either.

sarifnoir

• B Cup
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2005, 04:54:58 AM »
Quote:

No offence...but SHE IS A FAT chick (please take a look at the photo...cant you see it?) and thats a fact.
You should not be ashamed of liking FAT chicks, you should be proud of it, because thats what you REALLY like. Their big boobs are just an excuse. You like`em fat, fat, really fat.
Take care.

It is easy to view what is wrong, but it is harder to find what works. From what I can see woman showing their bodies should be treated like gold that’s what works for me. There is no place narrow view when it come to women freely showing their bodies.
Despite my privileged upbringing, I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2005, 11:30:47 AM »
Quote:

Hi,
Can women have big boobs and be really slim?...no. They have to be fat in order to have truly big boobs. Which is why I do not like big natural breasts.
I understand you adore obese (or fat) women and I respect that. I am sure you are going to like the picture that I have enclosed in here..its for you. Enjoy and, of course, take care.

Wow, I don't think I've read anything quite so illustrative of such deeply flawed logic in ages! Tulip, you seem to think that:

Since some women with big natural breasts are 'fat' ALL women with big natural breast MUST BE 'fat.'

That is quite simply nonsensical reasoning and instantly proved incorrect by numerous examples in modelling and real life for many folks. Of course, you're more than welcome to post such comments, but when you do you can't possibly be surprised by the negative response not just from fans of naturally large-breasted   and slim models, but also from users who are fans of common sense.