*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2240
A tight t-shirt, no bra
« on: June 14, 2005, 11:36:53 PM »
I confess I have a weakness for this look.  I think if I had any model at my disposal for any photoshoot, I'd do it just it like this--Gawd, who doesn't go weak in the knees seeing such an incredible pair of naturals clad in *that*?!

When I saw this, I just about died.


Model is Cassandra, btw.

Please feel free to post more along the same lines.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12841
  • The Midas Look
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:47:50 PM »
Incredlble.  I'm CRAZY about that sag.

*

DrHyde

  • Z Cup
  • 2910
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 12:01:41 AM »
I like the shots taken from below.

*

jachere11

  • F Cup
  • 568
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 12:58:47 AM »
Suckle, lick, worship...

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 23055
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 01:07:09 AM »
I, too, have a serious weakness for that look. When I knew a number of models working in the business (1970s) unfortunately I can't think of a single West Coast American model who wore tees braless; I did have a "civilian" girlfriend once who thought it was fine. What happened? Oh, yeah. Ex-wife Number 1.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7584
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 01:10:13 AM »
We do one of those with every single model we shoot, sometimes twice.  One of my faves, too.


Quote:

I confess I have a weakness for this look.  I think if I had any model at my disposal for any photoshoot, I'd do it just it like this--Gawd, who doesn't go weak in the knees seeing such an incredible pair of naturals clad in *that*?!

When I saw this, I just about died.


Model is Cassandra, btw.

Please feel free to post more along the same lines.


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

SteveZ

  • F Cup
  • 549
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 01:54:41 AM »
Quote:

Incredlble.  I'm CRAZY about that sag.




I couldn't agree more.  Here is a friend of mine who I just adore.



Steve Z

Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 04:08:23 AM »
Awesome I love Cassandra!

*

Duck_n_Cover

  • F Cup
  • 473
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 10:42:03 AM »
I SWEAR, i will have pictures this weekend, but here's a bit of conversation to give you an idea of what i am dealing with:

most awesome girl EVER: man i have huge boobs
most awesome girl EVER: when i dont have a bra on i  notice them more
most awesome girl EVER: they're like
most awesome girl EVER: bigger than my arms hahaha
most awesome girl EVER: they're more than two handfuls
WhoKilledTheJAMs: i like it that way

I am definitely a lucky man.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2240
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 12:54:48 PM »
Quote:

 I did have a "civilian" girlfriend once who thought it was fine. What happened? Oh, yeah. Ex-wife Number 1.




At least you got to enjoy her for awhile.  

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2240
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 12:56:46 PM »
Quote:

We do one of those with every single model we shoot, sometimes twice.  One of my faves, too.


 




Yes, please pass along my expert opinion to Maggie that she is an expert t-shirt wearer.

That's yummy.

 

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 12:59:45 PM »
Quote:

I SWEAR, i will have pictures this weekend, but here's a bit of conversation to give you an idea of what i am dealing with:

most awesome girl EVER: man i have huge boobs
most awesome girl EVER: when i dont have a bra on i  notice them more
most awesome girl EVER: they're like
most awesome girl EVER: bigger than my arms hahaha
most awesome girl EVER: they're more than two handfuls
WhoKilledTheJAMs: i like it that way

I am definitely a lucky man.





Good drugs in Buffalo huh?

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2240
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 01:09:40 PM »
[quote}
I couldn't agree more.  Here is a friend of mine who I just adore.



Steve Z  




That's quite an impressive friend!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24116
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 03:55:29 PM »
Though most of it's subjects do not posses the natural charms of Cassandra, the video Bare Witch Project features lots of braless tees throughout. Worth a rental.

*

Cel

  • F Cup
  • 652
    • www.xx-cel.com
Re: A tight t-shirt, no bra
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 07:10:17 PM »
Does this work ?  


<a href="http://www.xx-cel.com/" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.xx-cel.com/banners/bann001.jpg"></a>