Aussie_Air

• C Cup
    • Coming Soon
What are, is, was Navi Girls
« on: June 11, 2001, 07:26:00 PM »
I remember reading a forum post  a little while ago that mentioned how good Navi Girls were and that they had something to do with Bust Artist (i love his work).
Has anyone got sample or link

Thanks

Aussie Air

Fact of the day: More people are killed annually by donkeys than by plane crashes

"Do not feed the animal cos its stone dead!"

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: What are, is, was Navi Girls
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2001, 07:55:00 PM »
Well a long, long time ago etc. BA's site was accessed by the medium of a girl and certain actions (which with passing incarnations became more intricate) would allow you to make the girl in question experience BE.

Needless to say that these were very popular. There are 3 in existence and BA had a progress chart on his site - a long time ago - that indicated the 4th was over half-way done. Of course people move on and stuff so BA hasn't done any more.

I have the third one - but neither the first or second and I'm not sure where they are. Possibly in the members area.

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2001, 10:19:00 PM »
I wouldnt count BA's 4th Navi girl down and out to soon..Ive talked with him in the Loft and he is still working on her.. Love to see him put his first three back up on his site though.. no2 the busness suit is my favorite..he has played with all kinds of ideas on no4 only to scrap them and start over..  How about it BA ?   cheers PE

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2001, 12:36:00 AM »
I wasn't saying that we'll never see a 4th Navi Girl. Simply that it could be a while before we see her.

I - of course - would like to be incorrect in this instance. Of course real life takes precidence.

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2001, 11:56:00 AM »
NaviGirls?    

They are the "hostesses" of my Gallery, here at the BEA.  I got the idea from the Japanese anime/manga/art sites, where they have a "title" girl drawing on the home page.  I decided to make one -- but she'd be an interactive hostess.  She would help you "navigate" the site.  Hence the name "NaviGirl."

The first was small and simple.  When you clicked on her, you made her breasts grow. There were about 8 stages of growth.  The next two were similar, but the became more prominent on the home page.  Also, you could not just "click" on the NaviGirl to get BE -- you had to find the secret link, usually having something to do with the theme of the Gallery at that time.

NaviGirl 4 has been over 2 years in the making.  I'm on the fourth revision of NG4.  I wanted to make her something -- better.  I tried Poser, Quicktime, animated gifs -- all to no avail.  They took up to much bandwith for little return.

But now, I have found the answer:  Flash.  I have been working on NG4 for the past  year, especially during the last 2 months. Hopefully, I will finish her within the next 3 months -- but I make no promises.  "Real Life" has got me going crazy   and I am also focusing on another MAJOR BE project.

Off-hand, I'm not quite sure where all the NaviGirl files are.  I don't have time to look for them now. They may even be on a back-up disk I had that crashed.      

For now, here are a few headshots of the past three NaviGirls.

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by: BustArtist ]

grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2001, 07:18:00 PM »
Ah - it's good to know that you're still working away BA. About your "MAJOR" project. Is it - perchance - the story that you were working on all that time ago?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 08:14:43 PM »
Bumping the OLDEST THREAD on this forum - just for funz!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 12:30:26 AM »
You should've waited for the 20th anniversary of the thread. That would've been more eventful...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.