Sorge

• D Cup
Morgan Webb from Xplay
« on: June 22, 2005, 11:58:52 PM »
I've been wondering if anyone wants to try a go at morphing pictures of the lovely Morgan Webb. She has lots of morphable pictures readily available, including some from both FHM and Maxim photoshoots. This image is what I think is the best morphable image of her from her FHM shoot.
Sorge

"You may be a king or a simple street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper!"
-Death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

'...and kick your butt they will. It's going to be kicked so hard that it'll grow a second, smaller butt, which will in turn be kicked itself. That's how bad these guys are.'

Angelus

• X Cup
Re: Morgan Webb from Xplay
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 12:01:59 AM »
Here's more of Morgan...

Angelusx

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 12:06:14 AM »
so that's what happens when she takes of her glasses (and clothes) and let's her hair out... hooray for hotties in disguise everywhere.

but meghan is still prettier

Sorge

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 03:39:12 PM »
Please, I know I'm not the only person out there that wants to see morgan morphed. I'd do it myself, but I don't have the proper software. If you want to do another pic, the best place I've found is the gallery at www.iheartmorganwebb.com, which has literally thousands of pics of her in different poses and clothing. They even have pictures of her when her hair was red or brown or blonde.
Sorge

"You may be a king or a simple street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper!"

'...and kick your butt they will. It's going to be kicked so hard that it'll grow a second, smaller butt, which will in turn be kicked itself. That's how bad these guys are.'

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 08:14:02 PM »
It just so happens that Morgan Whebb came over to the Chuch for some badly needed inflation therapy.  Now she's truly the only reason to watch G4! (Ok, she was already the only reason to watch after the Swish got canned...)

( New rack courtesy of Casey and Penelope. )

Fo' Shizzle!

midknight

• C Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 01:01:13 AM »
WOW great job Dr_Fashizzle did u do anymore of her fhm covers?

that u morphed or anyone who has morphed her?

ninkasi

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 03:25:33 AM »
Whoa!  Good work Dr. F.

s23

• B Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 05:58:47 AM »
here

Sorge

• D Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2005, 03:41:54 PM »
Very nice. Did you make her a little thinner too?
Sorge

s23

• B Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 04:01:24 PM »
Yes & it's easier when background is plain/very dark with program I use for that. Making thinner often give illusion of larger breast. Sorry for my english.

midknight

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 06:19:36 PM »
good job but can anyone do here as big as Dr.f   plz

Sorge

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 09:36:11 PM »
Well, this would look good fashizzled. Its one of her Maxim pics. Plus, can someone please try to do the montage Angelus posted? that would be a sweet sequence.
Sorge

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 07:59:36 PM »
Fo' SHIZZLE!

Check out the UG for the latest pic of Morgan Whebb swaying her bizzle tizzles.

A big thank you to Casey for the tits and the bra (2 separate pics), and to Chelsea for the XXXL wife beater.

66 Photoshop layers (including shading and color correcting)!  Hopefully it was worth it

The original is attached here.

Enjoy

Sorge

• D Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 10:40:45 PM »
Not exactly as I envisioned it, but still pretty freakin' awesome! Thanks Dr. F, especially for all the work you put into it. Your work is magnificent as always.
Sorge

BE_KicksAss

• G Cup
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 01:47:53 PM »
Very bueno job Dr_Fashizzle kick ass morph keep up the sheer awesomeness
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>