Turtle

• B Cup
Re: Morgan Webb from Xplay
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2005, 07:35:08 AM »
That's great, can't wait to see what else you've got coming.

LancelotKane

• F Cup
    • http://www.501st.com/default.html
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2005, 10:41:57 PM »
Morgan is a very stunning lady, in my opinion.  Likes games, hot, brainy(went to Berkeley).  Hey, what else could a man want?
"veni, vidi, vici."
"(I came, I saw, I conquered.)"

-Julius Ceasar.
501st Clonetrooper Detachment
501st Imperial Legion - Lord Vader's Fist

midknight

• C Cup
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2005, 12:02:12 AM »
Dr_Fashizzle you do stunning work. good job

Sorge

• D Cup
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2005, 02:49:46 AM »
If anyone's interested, Morgan Webb is going to be the new gaming advice columnist for FHM Magazine. The announcement is being made in next month's issue, and apparently is being accompanied by a photoshoot. I don't know how extensive or involved, but above is a pic from a fansite that provides some details on how the column will work. O, and it has Morgan looking totally hot in a white bikini.
Sorge

"You may be a king or a simple street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper!"
-Death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

'...and kick your butt they will. It's going to be kicked so hard that it'll grow a second, smaller butt, which will in turn be kicked itself. That's how bad these guys are.'

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2005, 05:33:54 AM »
Niiiice!  Thanks for the scoop!

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2005, 10:20:43 PM »
Finally After Several false starts, I give you Morgan Whebb at Jeephoria 2004:

Quote:

Morgan Whebb shows off her sweet ass at the 2004 Jeephoria Awards.  This is a "G" rated show, so no good pics of said ass, just loads and loads of bizzle tizzles. But can she make it to the end without that top exploding off of her?

If you wanna see that sweet ass, you gotta use your imaginations, kiddos!

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2005, 02:37:45 PM »
Great work Dr_Fashizzle, although it appears (to my non Dr like eyes at least) that the fair lady has a mono-boob.  I could be wrong (as is often the case) but thought that you might apreciate the constructive feedback from a fellow morpher.

Benji "please don't inject me with anything" Dude

Sorge

• D Cup
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2005, 05:00:48 PM »
Great morph Doc, can't wait to see more. One thing confused me though: the quote talks about a sweet ass, and yet we see nothing of the derrierre of our fair lady. However, it does arouse interest, and I would humbly suggest that that be an area of interest on your next Morgan morph, if you so choose to do one.
Sorge

"You may be a king or a simple street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper!"
-Death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

'...and kick your butt they will. It's going to be kicked so hard that it'll grow a second, smaller butt, which will in turn be kicked itself. That's how bad these guys are.'

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2005, 08:01:07 PM »
Ha ha!  Morgan's ass is sacred! and can only be viewed by one man! (And not that ass clown Adam Sessler!)

As to the uni-boob.  Man, I spent literally weeks trying to get this nice laced up top to line up, but it was messing everything up -- the perspective was way off.  She's just leaning back too far, and I wanted to give her "normal" boobs, so... I finally gave up and went with the no visible cleavage option because it fit better.  (*sigh*)  (The boobs are exactly the way were when they came off of Casey -- but bigger)

I had much higher hopes for that one, but it turned out alright, and now it's time to move on...

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2005, 02:18:11 PM »
Ah man I know what you mean, it's a pain in the ass when something just doesn't want to work right.  Can't argue with the artists creative vision.

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2005, 05:20:30 PM »
No worries.  The next one will be nice

midknight

• C Cup
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2005, 12:30:38 AM »
great job!!! and cant wait for the next...

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2005, 06:30:37 PM »
I finally found a 1/2 way decent version of this pic (didn't get a chance to buy the mag )  Thought I'd share since it's rare.

lastuseronline

• A Cup
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2005, 06:59:06 PM »
Is this the US or UK version of FHM ?

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2005, 07:32:05 PM »
Quote:

Ha ha!  Morgan's ass is sacred! and can only be viewed by one man! (And not that ass clown Adam Sessler!)

Please.  I worked at ZDTV/TechTV for 5 years and I can assure you that her ass was seen by MANY men (and a few women) there.